August 22, 2014 | 1051 users online

Loose Powders - MAC - Iridescent Powder - Golden Bronze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2008 5:48:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

This thing is perfect for a j lo look.super luminous.belive it or not this is the only blush that I wear.It s so versatile and multi purpose.As a blush,as a bronzer,you can mixed it with your liquid foundation for a super polished look,perfect for the body too,gorgeous texture silk-like,great for all skin types,buildable sheer to super super dramatic finish.Just perfect

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2008 6:38:00 PM More reviews by racheroonie

This is so pretty and versatile. However, I wish I had less because I will never finish it! so when it asks if I would buy this product again, probably not because of that factor! It gives a pretty shimmery glow to your cheeks that looks bronzed. really pretty!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2008 7:53:00 PM More reviews by bjerome

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have natural dark brown goldish skin. I love love love this product. Um it lasts forever, I have had mine for about year and still plenty left. Very versatile, I use it as a highlighter, shimmer and eyeshadow. Works wonderfully. Love love love it. The packagins sucks because it tends to spill over but other than that no complaint.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by Akashka

I absolutly love this oose powder. It is smooth,light and easy to work with. It is ust as shimery as it should be, and work perfect on cheeks as a blush or a bronzer. I use it on cheeks depite my fair skin, it proved itself to be giving a wonderfull render ! This is the best bronzer i ever tried and i wouldn't trade it for anything else !

rated 4 of 5 on 10/29/2007 4:34:00 PM More reviews by LizC21

Love this! Golden brown/tan with golden bronze shimmer...very loaded with shimmer...use sparingly or it will be overload! I tend to only wear this at night when I go out for some extra sexy bronze goodness! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2007 9:02:00 PM More reviews by love4dolphins

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This will last me forever. At first, I thought it had too much shimmer. I was looking for one with subtle shimmer. But when I tried it on, it was perfect. I use just a tiny bit on my cheeks, nose, forehead and chin to give me that just tanned look. I'd say it stays on for maybe half the day and I touch up maybe in the evening if I use it.
I love this loose bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2007 7:37:00 PM More reviews by desertmom4

I bought this on my trip to Vegas at the MAC Pro store at the Forumns. The MA had a nice golden bronzed look to her face and I asked her what she was using and this was it. She applied it on me, and OMG I am lovin it!!! I am NC30 and this just makes my face look alive and warm. I don't really like the sifter and jar packaging as I would rather it be in a compact, but previously using BE I think I could handle it. I take my MAC 129SE brush and swirl tap and buff ( I know bad habits are hard to break), and dust this on my temples, cheekbone, bridge nose, and chin, and down my neck...absoultely stunning. I wear it in the day and it looks totally natural...just don't use it over MAC Hyper Real foundation, you'll look too sparkly (learned hard way). I do use MAC SFF and it works just fine. Highly recommended.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2007 5:42:00 PM More reviews by Xexuxa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Black

I tried this powder during a MAC seminar at the Beverly Center Mall. They gave this color to the girls with warm undertones and the silver to the girls with cool. I put it on after I applied my bronzer and loved this stuff. I got a lot oc compliments about my cheeks and I knew it was the bronzer/iridescent powder combination.

I managed to get the old 30 gram jar of this stuff and I love it. My only complaint is that they don't sell it in containers the size of a kiddie pools so I can roll around in it. haha I just like it that much. Its a great highlighter but it also has a certain amount of color to it. Not too much though, as you can still wear it over other blushes as well

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/5/2006 5:38:00 AM More reviews by TinaGreece

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

*PIC* I really like this Bronzer. It gives you such a lovely glow. Yes, you have to be rather careful in applying this, I also use a fat brush, dip it in lightly, blow off excess and apply. I use this bronzer when i want a more sweeter look, and when i already have a tanned face (well, with the illusion of make-up seeing i never ever allow my face to tan and my body gets really dark in summer) I wouldn't recommend wearing this in the daytime, as it can be rather sparkly/glowy, but in the evening/night, it looks gorgeous! I use this to highlight and compliment my make-up for a glowy look, i love the fact that this does not leave you looking dirty or sweaty. The colour is fabulous, sweet light bronzey with golden particles. This is also awesome as an e/shadow. I find I really reach for this product.

continued >>

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/7/2006 11:29:00 AM More reviews by megmakeups

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have both silver dusk and bronze, and the trick to using these is to dip a big powder brush in it...then wipe the bottom of the brush along the side of the container and even tap the brush a few times. So you cannot see any of the product on the brush. Then very very lightly sweep over the areas you want to highlight. I repeat this two or three times and the result is amazing. A beautiful sublte glow. When you apply it proporley, it looks natural and dewy. If you stick your brush in it and put it on your face and/or press your brush hard against your skin, you will end up looking like tin foil. For application, less is so much more! (To remove excess, I even blow on the powder brush sometimes just incase, because it is so highly pigmented [the bronze anyway])