September 20, 2014 | 1706 users online

Concealers - Hard Candy - Glamoflauge Concealer - heavy duty

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Kaedah

This products a dream come true. It covers redness and imperfections easily and with the right brush, my pores. I like the consistency because it'll cover up anything and a little goes a llooooooong way with this so I can't imagine running out of this in the near future. Plus it's pretty cheap ($6 CAD) and doesn't break me out. Hope this helps

rated 3 of 5 on 6/1/2014 2:49:00 AM More reviews by Sizzle0431

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

Super sad. Usually nothing breaks my face out. Bought this concealer through recommendations and research and fell in love with it! Great coverage. Takes work blending it in, but great buy and I was very happy with this product.... Until my face started breaking me out. I have pimples every now and then but NOTHING like this. It looks like acne and I have NEVER had acne in my life. Super sad I have to switch because I loved this product until then.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2014 11:09:00 PM More reviews by Sun2shine

I have been using this concealer for years! When I first tried it, I was always afraid of it breaking me out because it is quite thick, but I have never experienced that from this concealer. I have bought benifits boi-ing concealer, multiple mac concealers including prolongwear, and basically every drug store concealer.. Hard Candy Glamoflauge concealer is beyond my favorite!! It covers flawlessly, and the squeeze tube is perfect. I find pumps or lip stick style concealers more difficult to apply. I use the shade medium which matches my foundation for any imperfections, and I use ultra-light for highlighting after i apply my foundation under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose, up my forehead, and on my chin. Works amazing and I will continue to use it because it is so affordable! :D

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2014 12:31:00 AM More reviews by mirameia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really really wanted to like this product...and I'm trying to tell myself maybe I got the wrong shade or something(mine's Medium) but it left my undereyes look so patchy and doesn't blend at all after a few hours of running through your day..it looks awful! I prefer Maybelline's Age Rewind Dark Circle Corrector.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/24/2014 9:09:00 AM More reviews by aquaris

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Pros:
- A truly heavy duty concealer. This stuff covers everything.
- Creamy, blends well. Doesn't emphasize dry/flaky areas.
- The shade "light" was a perfect colour match for my skin. This shade has warm-neutral undertones, I would say.
- Cheap. It's about $7 CAD and the little tube will probably last you forever because since it's so pigmented you only need to use a tiny amount to cover something.

Cons:
- Fairly limited shade selection
- Packaging. The tube is nice and hygienic, but I'm not a big fan of the tattoo style decoration. Some people may like it though, purely my personal opinion. However, given its price, this is a very, very minor con.
- Pretty sure this made me break out, which is rather unfortunate because I was using it to cover pimples and it did such a good job. After I started using it though, I started developing these massive pimples only in the places where I was using the concealer. I stopped using it, and they went away. I looked up the ingredients, and the second ingredient is Lanolin, which some people are sensitive to, and it also contains Cetyl Alcohol, which can cause acne in some people (myself included). So moral of the story - if you are acne prone, be cautious with this concealer. I really wish it didn't cause me to break out because it was an excellent colour match, an effective concealer, and SO CHEAP. Ugh.

If this didn't make me break out, I would probably give this 5 stars.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/21/2014 10:39:00 AM More reviews by KatWKSF

Did anyone else have problems with the color? I purchased this in the medium, which in concealer, is usually perfect. Sometimes "mediums" look too dark in the tube, and I gamble and get the "light" shade, only to have serious reverse raccoon eyes. This shade of medium was seriously yellow! I'm NO skin color expert, so if I can tell it has strong yellow undertones, it must be very obvious. It was completely unwearable for me. If you have a yellow base to your skin, this might be the product for you. I love the tube dispenser; it's hygienic and dispenses just enough. The price, of course, is crazy cheap (I think I paid $6 at Wal-Mart). The texture is super thick; it was definitely a little hard to blend. I didn't do too much blending though, after quickly realizing the color was completely wrong for me. I went right to removal-mode, which was REALLY challenging. That could be a good omen that maybe this stuff, with extended wear, does not budge. I'm still curious about this product's ability to cover my dark undereye circles, so I may take another chance and buy it in the light. But the medium, if you have either pink or cool undertones, is not a match.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/18/2014 1:55:00 AM More reviews by krose03

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

First of all, I'm a concealer junkie, I'm always looking for ones that don't budge because I'll be honest I have a tendency to touch my face A LOT. When I saw all the good reviews on this I had to try it and it definitely holds up. I have combo skin, oily T-zone and dry patches in other areas and it hasn't broken me out which is more than I can say for others. It has outlasted all of my previous ones and doesn't look cake-y, unless of course you overdue it. Honestly you get a lot of product for a good price and you can't really beat that.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by beatlesgirl

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Other Eyes: Other

I love this concealer! I use it to spot conceal blemishes and it's so pigmented that I only need a tiny bit. I set with powder and the lasting power is great. I seriously love this product, it's so cheap!

Note- I've got dry skin and wouldn't use this for the undereye area. I always go for something creamier since a thick, drier concealer like this is going to cake if you've got dry skin. Then again, I don't have major undereye circles to deal with. If they were seriously bad, I'd probably apply an eye cream or something, let that soak in for ~10 minutes, and THEN apply the concealer.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by maelyn28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good concealer. You need to warm it up between your fingers because it can be grainy. One way that I found to make your own really good concealer is to use equal parts of this, a moisturizer and your foundation. I mix it in an old lip gloss sphere and find that it works really well. It does get cakey under my eyes. Good coverage though. Worth the price. You get a huge tube that should last a very long time and the packaging is great because you can get out a small amount as opposed to a pump that squirts too much out!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/13/2014 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Terahlynn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to like this! With all the hype, how could I not? Unfortunately, after a few uses on my undereye pigmentation, I have to just suck-it-up and admit that it's not for me. I love the coverage (initially) and I loved the packaging because it's easy to control how much you squeeze out (and YES! A little goes a loong way), BUT by the time I get to work and check my makeup in the mirror I feel like most of it has disappeared. And actually, I'm not quite sure where it goes because it didn't get cake-y on me, nor did it sink into my fine lines (both are bonuses). Sadly, it's just not the product I was hoping it would be. I need something that has good coverage AND has staying power. I'm going to hang onto it and hope I can use it's great coverage some place other than under my eyes.