November 28, 2014 | 1207 users online

Highlighters - Hard Candy - Glow All The Way in Doll Face

rated 5 of 5 on 11/29/2011 6:08:00 PM More reviews by horserider

LOVE! I got this at walmart for around 7 dollars, give or take. You only need a little bit, and it gives me a wonderful pearly glow. I use it to highlight my cheekbones, nose, etc. on a regular basis. works great!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2011 11:40:00 PM More reviews by cassielynn24

i got this at walmart for 6 dollars. great price for so much product! i got a sample of Benfit highbeam and i love it, its just super expensive for a small amont. i would defentaly say the two products are compairable! i love this stuff, it gives a great pinky and gold glow, not to glittery.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 8:51:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow this stuff works great, it's the perfect color without being overly shimmery. Comes in a large tube that last forever!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/9/2011 8:06:00 PM More reviews by everysunflower

This is my first liquid highlighter. I have used cream highlighters and powder highlighters before. This one is by far my favourite and most successful! This shows up the best out of any other highlighter I have used, and it also has the best staying power. It blends like a dream. It illuminates my tan skin and makes me look fresh and glowing. It's a light, shimmering pink - but luckily it doesn't accentuate my pores or make me look oily/slick. I typically wear it on my cheekbones, with or without blush. Either way it's gorgeous. Sometimes I'll also dab some around my eye area, nose, and above the upper lip (cupid's bow), chin and temples. This also works as a nice highlight on the brow bone, as well as anywhere on the body that you'd like to illuminate, such as your collarbone or cleavage. It is also possible to mix this highlighter in with your foundation and apply all over the face. I'm really raving about this product. You get so much in the convenient squeeze tube for such an affordable price! I'll certainly be repurchasing when I run out. : )

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/4/2011 10:00:00 AM More reviews by gc2011

LOVE THIS.

I've used highlighters from NARS, Benefit, etc for many years and picked this up by chance while doing some other shopping. I didn't expect too much but loved HC products as a teenager so thought I'd try it.

Wow, I'm impressed. The product looks sort of Barbie-doll garish at first, but it blends like a dream and sinks right into your skin for an ethereal, touched-by-light (and not by exhaustion) glow. I like it both in my moisturizer and over the top of foundation - I have pinky toned skin anyway so this works well for me. Reminds me of NARS O highlighter but has less obvious sparkle.

At this price ($8) and with this size of product, looks like I'll never run out. The cap is slightly loose, but I tape it up before travel, which seems to work so far. . .

Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/26/2011 8:38:00 PM More reviews by ischade

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Very nice product for the price. Not too glittery. Almost as good as my fave highlighter Highbeam by Benefit but not as light and a bit more sparkly, but the color is very close. A little goes a long way and though I say I would repurchase, with the size of this bottle I may never have to :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2011 12:32:00 PM More reviews by nirvana9

first off - got to love the shiny metallic pink packaging! makes me feel like a barbie girl playing dress-up. this gives a really gorgeous pearly pink glow on the cheekbones, either on top blush, below blush, or mixed with foundation. comparable to my nars copacabana illuminator, though the nars may last slighty longer, for the price and size of this tube i would go for this!!! the glowy dolly cheek is my favourite way to wear my cheeks and this is the secret ingredient to that look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2011 4:53:00 PM More reviews by lusciouspreciousluv

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Other

This is such a pretty highlighter. It's so versatile. It's a sheer, light pink that looks stunning on the cheekbone. I've also used it under sheer foundation with really pretty results. Overall it's a fun product that makes you feel so girly! And the bottle is very big. I would love to see them come out with more colors besides the pink and bronzey colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by sweaterbrau

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this stuff on a whim one day and I was pleasantly surprised to find out how much I actually like it. I put a little squeeze in with my moisturizer for an all over subtle glow and use it straight to highlight my browbones and the tops of my cheekbones. It's a really pretty light pink shimmer, not at all cheap looking (which I was afraid of). $9 might seem like a lot for a drugstore (or Walmart) cosmetic, but a little bit goes a long way and the tube is pretty big so you get plenty for the money. I'm curious to try this stuff in the true gold color next.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/1/2011 10:09:00 PM More reviews by xTeaganChase

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I loove how pink this product is! I just bought it for the first time today and I think it makes me shine:) it makes you feel like a Barbie fairy princess, try it (: