August 1, 2014 | 965 users online

Lipstick - Clinique - Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2010 11:32:00 PM More reviews by Tamahawk

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This has been my go-to neutral lipstick for years- since high school actually. The color is great; it's like a light reddish, brown on me. I am pretty fair with hardly any natural lipcolor; it may look different on someone with a darker pigmented lipcolor. Anyway, I will keep buying it until they don't make it anymore! :-)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 9:33:00 PM More reviews by cereza

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Woah! I absolutely love this color and texture! It is the lipstick I've been searching for. Seriously, the most wonderfully flattering Muted Brown Red lipstick. No blotting is required to make it work! I don't even need a mirror and it glides on and looks perfect on me. I even put a little on my cheeks to give a great flush. I use Prescriptives Y/O Medium concealer and have Dark Brown Eyes and hair. I can't believe I didn't know about this color before. Seriously My Lips but better. I wonder what other similar colors Clinique makes. I will definitely buy again.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/15/2010 10:28:00 PM More reviews by RuskiCho

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great shade for redheads! It's difficult to find a really natural, flattering shade with enough pop to not be boring, but still appropriate for work. Well, this is it! My lips are strongly pigmented, so most lipsticks just look pink on me. This shade is sheer but still rich enough to cover and compliment my natural lip color. This lipstick is also very moisturizing, a necessity for my dry lips. I got this as part of a sample package so I don't know how much it costs! But Clinique doesn't test on animals so this product is a keeper! As an additional note, this shade never looks "brown" on me for some reason. It might look brown on you if you have pale lips.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2010 11:31:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It's kinda brown and kinda boring. It was a GWP and I'll use it occasionally, but it's not something I'd ever buy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2010 1:16:00 AM More reviews by KaiteKins

Got this GWP and it made the GWP experiance worth it. It is a perfecct reddish/brown for everyday use. It appears just a few shades darker then my natural lip color. Will reprchase if I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by matissia

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Tenderheart is my favorite from Clinique! A warm but soft brown, perfect for day and evening.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/23/2010 7:00:00 PM More reviews by sakura20

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Other Eyes: Hazel

Tenderheart has been around for a long time since I was 12. I hope they never discontinued this color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/23/2010 6:48:00 PM More reviews by ibraille

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is 1 of only 2 lipsticks that I actually like from Clinique. (The other being Black Honey, of course!) It's moisturizing, neutral, and sheer which allows for imperfect on the go application. Cost is descent for Dept. Store makeup. Originally got it as a GWP and liked it so much bought a second one after that.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2010 3:39:00 AM More reviews by islandbgrl

got this with a gift w/ purchase.
the lady at the counter suggested it because the other one was a rather bright pink color.
It is my most favorite lipstick! its such a pretty nude color and it looks perfect on my lips. I have slighty tan skin with yellow undertones and it just looks perfect <3

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/6/2010 3:23:00 AM More reviews by Amsi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got this lipstick as a gift with purchase and I didn't expect much from a boring, medium brown. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I applied it. I have tan skin (NC42 ish) and a deep, uneven lip color. Though this lipstick is sheer, glossy and doesn't really offer much color to my lips, it does help even out my lip color without looking like I am wearing a lipstick. It just looks like a gloss on me (it doesn't have any shimmer in it).
...
This color would probably look different on different skin tones and lip colors, so it's difficult to recommend it to everyone. I recommend do Clinique's Different Lipsticks if you're interesting in a light formula.
...
I know it's supposed to be sheer, but I do wish that this product was more heavily pigmented. It looks like a scary brown in the tube, but it's actually just a sheer, tan gloss. Part of me thinks that $14 is a little expensive for something that you can easily find in gloss form for $5 at a drugstore. Overall, I like the look this product gives me and I'm excited to see something improve the look of my lip color, but I wouldn't repurchase it simply because cheaper duplicates are available.