Clinique Different Lipstick - Tenderheart

4.2

castor seed oil - cendelilla wax - caprylic/capric triglyceride - cetyl acetate - isopropyl myristate - beeswax - lanolin oil - myristyl lactate - avocado oil - ozokerite - carnauba wax - acetylated lanolin alcohol - ascorbyl palmitate - tocopherol - bht - [ /- mica - titanium dioxide (ci 77891) - bismuth oxychloride (ci 77163) - iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499) - carmine (ci 75470) - manganese violet (ci 77742) - orange 5 (ci 45370) - red 22 lake (ci 45380) - red 27 lake (ci 45410) - red 28 lake (ci 45410) - red 33 lake (ci 17200) - blue 1 (ci 42090) - blue 1 lake (ci 42090) - yellow 5 (ci 19140) - yellow 6 (ci 15985) - yellow 5 lake (ci 19140) - yellow 6 lake (ci 15850) - red 7 lake (ci 15850) - red 30 (ci 73360) - red 36 (ci 12085)

on 3/29/2011 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

Great neutral shade my brownish lips. i use it with a matching cheap-o depot liner, and voila ! my lips but better :) also, it lasts FOREVER which is great.

on 12/28/2010 10:34:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

I finally found my exact lip shade!! This product is the perfect color to make my natural color just a little bit better. I also looove the fact that I dont have to even look in the mirror to apply. It doesnt hurt that its so moisturizing, doesnt feel sticky, and lasts a long time!! My HG lipstick finally.

on 12/6/2010 11:32:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This has been my go-to neutral lipstick for years- since high school actually. The color is great; it's like a light reddish, brown on me. I am pretty fair with hardly any natural lipcolor; it may look different on someone with a darker pigmented lipcolor. Anyway, I will keep buying it until they don't make it anymore! :-)

on 12/3/2010 9:33:00 PM

Woah! I absolutely love this color and texture! It is the lipstick I've been searching for. Seriously, the most wonderfully flattering Muted Brown Red lipstick. No blotting is required to make it work! I don't even need a mirror and it glides on and looks perfect on me. I even put a little on my cheeks to give a great flush. I use Prescriptives Y/O Medium concealer and have Dark Brown Eyes and hair. I can't believe I didn't know about this color before. Seriously My Lips but better. I wonder what other similar colors Clinique makes. I will definitely buy again.

on 11/15/2010 10:28:00 PM

Great shade for redheads! It's difficult to find a really natural, flattering shade with enough pop to not be boring, but still appropriate for work. Well, this is it! My lips are strongly pigmented, so most lipsticks just look pink on me. This shade is sheer but still rich enough to cover and compliment my natural lip color. This lipstick is also very moisturizing, a necessity for my dry lips. I got this as part of a sample package so I don't know how much it costs! But Clinique doesn't test on animals so this product is a keeper! As an additional note, this shade never looks "brown" on me for some reason. It might look brown on you if you have pale lips.

on 10/9/2010 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

It's kinda brown and kinda boring. It was a GWP and I'll use it occasionally, but it's not something I'd ever buy.

on 10/5/2010 1:16:00 AM

Got this GWP and it made the GWP experiance worth it. It is a perfecct reddish/brown for everyday use. It appears just a few shades darker then my natural lip color. Will reprchase if I run out.

on 10/3/2010 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Tenderheart is my favorite from Clinique! A warm but soft brown, perfect for day and evening.

on 9/23/2010 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Tenderheart has been around for a long time since I was 12. I hope they never discontinued this color!

on 9/23/2010 6:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is 1 of only 2 lipsticks that I actually like from Clinique. (The other being Black Honey, of course!) It's moisturizing, neutral, and sheer which allows for imperfect on the go application. Cost is descent for Dept. Store makeup. Originally got it as a GWP and liked it so much bought a second one after that.

Popular Lipsticks