December 21, 2014 | 1841 users online

Polishes - OPI - I'm Not Really A Waitress

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by Rosielle91

The perfect Classic Red nail polish with the perfect pearled texture. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this nail polish! The consistency is nice and smooth and slightly pearly, it is very liquidy so it spreads easily onto your nails, the brush is nice and not too sleek, nor chunky. The packaging of OPI's products are always nice, practical and good for travelling. I mostly recommend this product IF YOU'RE GOING ON A DATE. I never thought men would pay much attention to nails but aside from a majority of my girlfriends loving my nails when i have this on, a notable number of guys have said that they have like my nail nails. This certainly is the ultimate red nail colour that every sexy vixen out there should be having it when seeing men, it's been tried and proven by my experience! :D
Yes, Will probably keep on buying this product all over again, since my current boyfriend loves it too!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2012 12:40:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This is a general review of OPI nail polish and not this specific colour. I honestly cannot understand all the hype surrounding OPI nail polishes. I do use them in correspondence with OPI top coats and base coats but even with doing that, the colour never lasts more than 3 days without chipping which is atrocious! I painted my nails 5 days ago with one of the OPI colours and by today I had to remove the polish because it was so badly chipped. I really do believe that because OPI are a nail salon brand that their nail polishes are ridiculously overrated and overhyped. Regardless of whether I get my nails done with OPI at a salon or on my own, the result is always the same. I definitely prefer my Essie and Revlon nail polishes which are about half the price and actually last. Overrated.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/19/2012 6:37:00 PM More reviews by missbliss

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I'm on the fence about this one. On one hand, it's a very pretty glowy red that applies easily. On the other, the frostyish finish makes it seem dated and it chips incredibly fast on me. It looks great on toes though.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by courtneyk01

The only reason I bought this polish was because of all the hype about it I will admit. When I first got it, looking at it in the bottle I wasn't too impressed and wasn't sure if I'd made the right decision to buy it based on all the excellent reviews but I am so glad I did. The colour is a deep red with not too much shimmer. Application is a dream. For me though, i found it didn't have very good staying power but that doesn't concern me because I usually change my polish every 3 days.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/24/2011 9:29:00 AM More reviews by Kay12345678

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Amazing, amazing, AMAZING color! I can see why this is OPI's best seller of all time. Thee perfect red. I tried it for the 1st time and I am hooked.

Until this polish reds looked awful on my light skin tone. I wish they had a lipstick to go with. It should go with all skin tones due to the quality of the color in different light. I got so many compliments and "Wow"s. The perfect Xmas color too.

Highly do I recommend, Perfectly opaque in 2 coats, Really I cant say enough good things......enjoy!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/30/2011 12:07:00 AM More reviews by anna0banana

Love love love!!! This colour is super gorgeous and the formula is a breeze to work with, making it one of my most worn cold weather colours!! When I was looking for a shimmery red at the store I immidiately looked to this and "An Affair in Red Square". This looked darker, more vampy and more sophisticated. This is definetly one of my all time OPI favourites and stands in second place after Russian Navy! :))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/23/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by babykitten9

A perfect christmas color! A lovely metallic red. Oh, and I just love everything about OPI nail polishes! I don't mind mind the price as long as the quality is good and it is good ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 11:52:00 PM More reviews by ADoyle90815

I love this color, as it's a nice red and looks great on my toes.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2011 10:57:00 PM More reviews by lynnmariec

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The perfect shimmery red nail color! I had my toenails done with "I'm Not Really A Waitress" last december the week before Christmas and I attended a huge family Christmas party and decided to wear strappy sandals (even though it was winter! I brought them with me and wore them at the party!) They went great with a red top, black slacks and black strappy heels. I got many compliments and the same question..."What is the name of that nail polish?"...I had never worn such an intense red nail color and especially with strappy shoes to a christmas party, but the color is so beautiful I had to show them off!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/29/2011 7:59:00 PM More reviews by coffeecupcake

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is a great red color, a must have for every collection. In normal light, it's just a matte red. In dim lighting, it's a deep blood red, with subtle shine. And in lots of light, it's very shimmery, and has little pink shimmers in it. It's a very unique and interesting color, and beautiful. It can look a little vampish on long nails, but in a good way. So if you want a staple red, get this!
The only con is that it becomes gloomy very easily in the bottle. But add some thinner and it should be fine. Will buy again!