December 21, 2014 | 1605 users online

Liquid - Chanel - Vitalumiere Aqua Ultra-Light Skin Perfecting Makeup SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 6/19/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by KarmaEls

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Where have you been all my life? I have combination skin, which aloud me to test for both oily and dry skin. I don't know how it does it, but everything was so light and fresh and I don't have to powder on my oily T-zone and my cheeks isn't feel dry at all. Smell amazing, kinda fruity floral. I don't think it's similar to Bourjois healthy mix serum. The Bourjois one makes me look like a disco ball with a ton of oil. It's perfect to use everyday since it contains SPF 15 and also broad spectrum. I can't tell if it last all day or not since I use it with my Monistat primer. But so far, so good. I love this. One of my HG foundations. I travelled with this since the it's so small and the fact that it's a plastic bottle saved me a lot weight during shipping and travel.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/18/2014 12:14:00 PM More reviews by Makeupmonica

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This foundation is excellent, I have normal/dry skin and this is by far the most hydrating foundation that I have EVER used it is so incredibly beautiful. After being disappointed by my first high end foundation (makeup forever hd) I was skeptical on spending a large amount of money on something that wouldn't be anything special but I was so pleased with this foundation. The formula is very light and thin, it's not full coverage but that's okay. I don't have much to cover and for everyday it's just a comfortable foundation with a beautiful finish. It can be layered for a little more coverage but it's very practical for the daily. Will repurchase for sure!
PROS:
Light weight
Hydrating
A little goes a long way
Beautiful luminous finish (but not too shiny)

CONS:
Packaging is stuff and unpractical
Not long wearing

rated 3 of 5 on 6/10/2014 10:33:00 PM More reviews by vanessa2009

I liked it for a good while and intended to repurchase it. I didn't like the colouring much, but it worked for my skin (though I'd prefer more yellow and peach if that makes any sense at all). I had a lot of redness on my nose that was difficult to cover, but using this plus a stippling brush did the trick. Only, I had a lot of dry flakiness on my nose, and this seemed to accentuate it even though it is meant to be hydrating. When the flakiness healed up, I used whatever I had left in the bottle, and I got SO shiny within 4 hours... and I usually last 6 hours before I start to get slightly shiny. I don't know if my skin conditioned changed, if I had used a different primer, or if it was always this oily and I simply got used to a better oil-controlling foundation in the time I stopped using this. During the time I stopped using this I switched to NARS Sheer Glow.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Totski

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have combination to oily skin, between NC25-30 in MAC. I got this VA in B20 which was a bit light but B30 was a bit muddy (story of my life). I used a bit of bronzer to help. I really liked the finish of this foundation - not too dewy, not too matte, i happen to also like the smell. The problem is, my t-zone became shiny in just a couple of hours. It didn't slide off or goop jp, thank goodness, just too much blotting throughout the day. If you have more normal to dry skin, this would probably work better for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 1:32:00 AM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this....it makes my skin so natural looking. I was looking for a light foundation that covers my uneven cheeks color only bc I do not have any pores problem. Yup, it does a decent job. It was recommended that you apply it with your fingers but what I love to do is to apply with my Tarte foundation brush with some setting spray on it. I love the its simple packaging too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/24/2014 9:35:00 PM More reviews by MelissaMH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A single word describes your skin with this foundation: luminous. I start with a thin layer of Base Lumiere (also by Chanel) followed by a super-thin layer of this foundation. In the beginning, I would use a foundation brush to apply it but now I find that using my fingers gives the best application. I reach for this foundation more than any other in my foundation wardrobe. It's like wearing nothing at all, only better. The SPF of 15 is an added bonus, but if I plan on being in the sun, I layer their UV Essentiel sunblock or Le Metier's Replenishing Daily Solution on first as a primer. It's an expensive product, that's for sure, but well worth the money. Plus, you use so little that a 1 oz. bottle lasts for months.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/21/2014 8:51:00 PM More reviews by katarinapierce

Amazing foundation on good-skin days. It is true that it is ultra-light and looks like a second layer of your skin. Received a lot of compliments!
The only downside is that it looks kind of cakey when I apply my second layer. Probably because I have really dry skin the alcohol in this foundation reveals my dry patches almost instantly. I can only tolerate one layer but it's alright. The result is heavenly.
Four lippies.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2014 2:08:00 AM More reviews by jmac1107

The first few minutes after I have applied this foundation my skin looks absolutely heavenly...unfortunately it oxidizes on my skin terribly. When I have first applied it the colour is perfect, but the end result is REALLY orange. I wore this in the summer and it sweat off pretty quickly (i really looked like a melting Oompa Loompa). The one advantage of this foundation was that it didnt dry out/accentuate dry patches.
P.S if you do decide to try it dont forget to shake it quite vigorously before using it does separate and get liquid-y

rated 5 of 5 on 5/8/2014 3:18:00 AM More reviews by MellyME

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Love this! It is super lightweight yet an be built upon to a medium coverage. Covers my redness and let over pimple marks (redness) without any issues. It is also almost undetectable on the skin, so perfect for daily use. I've been wanting to try this out for a while now and I'm so glad I did. It's $77 in Australia, so now overly cheap but worth it in my opinion. :) love love love. For reference I'm B20 in this foundation, which equates to about an nc20 in mac foundation (it's not as yellow as mac though).

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by su

This is my new favorite. A light foundation, moisturizing skin, flawless, fresh and energised, gives a healthy look and blends easily. It doesn't have that heavy, matte, powdery look like most foundations have. I am Beige Rose 22. It is perfect! The luminosity and healthiness it adds to my skin is amazing. The only thing I don't like is the price, but it worths it.