July 29, 2014 | 2048 users online

Highlighters - BeneFit Cosmetics - Girl Meets Pearl

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Kate1011

Its a good highlighter, but sometimes I do not like the finish it gives, it almost looks a bit streaky. I think benefit have some better highlighters like high beam or moon.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by jaimesommers

I love this product. I apply it a few ways. I put a dab in my daily moisturizer and it gives me a soft all over dewey glow. I also apply it (with a brush) on top of my foundation -which gives me a very soft pearly effect. It is a bit pricey for the amount you get - but I am always satisfied when I use it. In summer I wear it almost daily - in the winter - I like it with my evening makeup. Plus, I like the fact it has no sparkle in it. Just a 'pearlessence' if you will.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2012 3:44:00 AM More reviews by hellokittybrock

I have a small sample of this. I cant see how this works as an efficient highlight. The effects dun really show up well. Maybe this might work on someone with a darker skin tone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by mauvellous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

My second favourite highlighter (1st place is High Beam). I use this on my (fake) bronzed skin in summer months. If my skin looks dull, I apply it sparingly all over my face before putting on foundation to give me a subtle glow.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2012 10:21:00 PM More reviews by roxxdallas

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Just love it...perfect golden kiss on my face :)

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2012 9:59:00 PM More reviews by AntiqueGlitter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This product came with the Benefit POREfessionally Pretty set that I purchased at Sephora.
I'm obsessed with all things that claim to highlight, so I was ecstatic when I saw that this came in the POREfessionally Pretty set.
But, unfortunately, I'm not that pleased with Girl Meets Pearl.
GMP is a light pink with golden shimmer. The shimmer is extremely subtle and isn't light-reflecting at all, making this highlighter very subtle. I used this on my browbones, inner eye corners, cheekbones, and nose bridge, and hardly noticed any changes. My browbones and inner eye corners were a touch lighter and my browbones were slightly highlighted (under bright lighting with my cheeks facing the light) but that's about it. I even layered on GMP to see if that would help, but it didn't.
I like High Beam much better than this.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2012 10:15:00 AM More reviews by evwilliams87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

love it, although i use a cheap highlighter in the week and save this for the weekend, as its expensive for everyday use, love the smell, the packaging, always picks me up a bit when my skin looks a bit dull

rated 2 of 5 on 3/6/2012 8:29:00 AM More reviews by smohamed04

I received this product in a Benefits Value pack, that I really bought just for the blush. I actually did not know that it was a highlighter. It says nothing on the packaging and I had to google it to find out that it's a highlighter. When I originally received it, I thought it was a sample primer, because it comes in this tiny tube. It would be nice if the packaging: (1) had some useful information written on it and; (2) didn't make the product look cheap and useless. I almost threw it out.

Anyway, I cannot review the quality of the product itself. So, that is my review on the packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2012 8:31:00 AM More reviews by helenanoelle

I absolutely love this. I have pretty fair skin (in wintertime like now), but with olive/yellow undertones. It is kind of pinkish - and i think it looks great with any bronzer and/or blush. I usually use NARS laguna bronzer and i am just in love with it.
Ive had this for a really long time and i am trying to make it last as long as possible, cause its quite expensive. I would buy it again, but i would also like to try the other highlighters from benefit and compare.
Absolutely amazing product, and it smells nice too :)

rated 3 of 5 on 2/14/2012 4:07:00 PM More reviews by jennaalatalo

This was an okay product. It's really shimmery and pretty, but you need to use a lighter hand. I also find that with my oily skin, the shimmer tends to travel even if I only place it on my cheek bones away from my T-zone.

I found it was high priced, especially when you can find cheaper highlighters at the drugstore that do the exact same thing. I spent $30.00 at Sephora.

Overall, pretty and like the packaging but not worth it.