April 19, 2014 | 1564 users online

Mascara - Wet 'n' Wild - Mega Length Mascara

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/17/2012 9:58:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like a mascara that will give me a lot of volume (in addition to length) and this just didn't cut it. I will not repurchase

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2012 5:14:00 PM More reviews by mrslisettecg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was very surprised at how well this product worked. I have tried what feels like hundreds of mascaras, and this has got to be in my top 3 favorite of all time!! It lengthen like nothing else Ive tried in a long time, i was a long time user of Voluminous and Le Gran Curl, and telescopic, but those had stopped working for some odd reason, i decided to buy this after seeing it on sale for $1.85. I LOVE IT, and now also keep one in my kit. IK do agree that it takes a while to dry, but i just throw a coat of cliniques high impact mascara on top and i have no problems!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/19/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by jskellis

This is a pretty bad mascara, but it is only $2.99 and I was lucky enough to get this at 40% off.

Despite the name, this mascara gives absolutely no length whatsoever. It's almost like I just put a dark wash on my lashes. It also won't hold a curl, even for just a few seconds. I have never used a mascara that resisted curling so strongly haha.

But for being less than three dollars, I give it a second sympathy lip. It doesn't clump or make your lashes stick together (much).

If you want a super understated mascara, this might be for you. Otherwise it was a waste of $3. I could have ridden the bus twice for that! But I will keep it in my purse as an emergency backup mascara.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/12/2012 5:02:00 PM More reviews by missn74

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This mascara is great for everyday use if you want natural length to your lashes. I like the small brush wand because it coats every lash and in between. I don't like that the bristles are pointy because when I try to use it on the bottom lashes the brush pokes my eye. It doesn't clump my lashes it doesn't feel too heavy. The formula is wet so if you're the type of person who is quick paced out the door you wouldn't like this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by lov3lyrix22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The mascara is only $2.99 and it is amazing for length and separation of your lashes. I like it because it doesn't flake or look clumpy. I apply this mascara after i apply either Tartes lights camera lashes mascara or loreals voluminous mascara. It works great for its price. A great go to mascara when you just cant grab your higher end brand.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/22/2012 8:41:00 AM More reviews by gleekie

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So a month ago I was at cvs, and realised I'd hever tried anything from wet n wild so why nit start today? I bought the tinted moisturizer, the megawink, megaplump, and mega length mascaras (more angry reviews on the way) let's start with megaleength. It was $3 I believe, or $2, and I actually liked the brush. It promised long dark lashes, which it did give. BUT SPIDER LASHES ABOUND! omigod looked like I'd amputated six tarantula legs and placed each and inch a part on my top lids, it was disgusting. It lasted all day, but that didn't stop me from dunking it into the trash were it belongs. Goodbye, $3. NEVER BUY THIS PRODUCT!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/20/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by sharee20

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is really suprisingly great at lengthing my lashes, didnt really add any volume which i wasnt expecting by the name but i'd like both in my regular mascara. This is a great mascara for lengthing thats not much money.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/11/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by keg6

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This mascara is gloopy & the brush agitated my eyes - it's so hard.

Lengthening is decent, but I wouldn't buy it again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/27/2012 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Josie012

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product for a while now and I really like it. First of all, it was very cheap. It was only $1.49 at my local Walgreens. I bought the waterproof version, so I liked how it lasted for a long time and it never smudged. On the other hand, I wished it gave me more length. The length in this mascara was very minimal and I wanted it to be more noticeable. Also it didn't add much volume to my lashes, which is also a con. This mascara is pretty good for everyday wear, since it gives an extra oomph, without being to over-bearing.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/26/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by chunligirl

I signed up for a free coupon in the mailer. I picked it up at Rite Aid and only paid tax on the item which was $0.12 USD.

Even at that price, i really was let down. The packaging had said the mascara won an Allure Magazine award but I felt that it did nothing other than just coat my lashes. The wand hardly gave any length and the mascara formula just weighed down my lashes.

I have typical Asian short lashes and this mascara was not good for me.