Wet 'n' Wild Mega Length Mascara

3.6

Price: $

Price: $

Water/Eau, Glyceryl Stearate, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Oleic Acid, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Polyquaternium-10, Chlorphenesin, Propylene Carbonate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Methylisothiazolinone, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Methylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Iron Oxides/CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499.

on 1/23/2013 8:02:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I bought this at my CVS for $1.69 and I ran home and tried it on and BAM !!! true love! It lengthens like crazy and separates and coats my lashes so nicely!! it also hold really well and its very black!! I recommend this to all you girls out there with naturally long kinda thick lashes just because it emphasizes lashes and I'm not exactly sure how it will work for short stubby lashes!!! hope I helped!

Pros:
-It's a really pretty black
-AMAZING applicator

Cons:
-Doesn't make your lashes longer

on 12/28/2012 12:43:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this yesterday for $1.59 at Walgreens. Just loved it. I was skeptical since it is so cheap. I usualy go for maybelline, which I love. anyway, it does not irritate my sensitive eyes, it looks nice.

Pros:
Lasts all day
Does not clump
the wand is great, helps curl my lashes a little bit
CHEAP

Cons:
I you are looking for a mascara that make your lashes fuller is does not do the job.

I will buy it again

on 12/19/2012 4:29:00 PM

Great mascara. I purchased it on a whim at the drugstore and wasn't expecting anything fantastic, just a temporary replacement for my usual Maybelline Great Lash. Lo and behold this was a great buy for half the price. Doesn't dry my lashes out, doesn't flake, stays put, good color, good brush. Sold!

on 11/24/2012 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I love this product! I am a high end mascara kind of girl, my main mascaras that I use are lancome and Bare Escentuals. But this one is equal to, or BETTER then both of them. It is a wet formula but I am okay with that, it's not so wet that it drags my lashes down it's just the perfect wet formula for me. Because of the thin mini spiked brush this has never clumped, in fact sometimes I just use the wand to get the clumps out from other mascaras. The brush is not hard, that has never been an issue for me. I asked my sister to put this mascara on, who is a mascara lover and she wants to get it. (she is very picky about makeup) I suggest if you get this put it on one eye and just look at the difference, you will be amazed. If this product doesn't work out for you for some reason it is a great bottom lash mascara and doesn't smudge on me. Plus it is 2-3 dollars, and you can't beat that. For some one has stubby eyelashes and not a lot of success with mascara this has become my HG!

on 11/15/2012 7:24:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I actually use this over my mega protien mascara..(also my wnw) I do really like this mascara, but not by itself. This works best over another mascara. I tried it by Itself once, and omg, it was all over my face. Horrible. But, to put over so something else for more length, it can't be beat<3

on 11/10/2012 1:31:00 PM

Not to much lengthening but it works for an all purpose mascara on those "non makeup" days when you wear lip gloss, eyeliner and some mascara, this is a good product.

on 9/27/2012 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Over the past few months i have tried to migrate away from my expensive items to see if i can find a cheaper version. have had some success. also trying to buy on sales or with coupons. needed to replace mascara this week and lash blast not on sale and no coupon in hand. saw this and saw the self magazine "best" logo on it. decided to give it a shot. i am very impressed. goes on well and wears really well. my lashes are fairly thick already so the lengthening is good for me. for the price i say give it a shot.

It's funny to me that my new favorite mascara is like 3 dollars at the drugstore. This little guy will lengthen, define, and darken your lashes in not time without leaving them clumpy. I love my Lashblast, but this stuff works just as well. The applicator brush is super slim and precise, and I find it easy to coat my bottom lashes with it. For the price, you really have no excuse not to buy it..it is definitely comparable to all the other mascaras in the drugstore, and some high end ones as well.

on 7/31/2012 4:22:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral

Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium

Pretty good stuff.
I was looking for a lengthening mascara to layer with my Clinique High Impact. This was cheap, and I like Wet n Wild's eyeshadows (a lot), so I decided to try this.
The wand is hard plastic with small spikes. It sucks. Basically, it serves to get the product on the lashes and that's it. Even worse, if you miscalculate and scrape your eyelid or (God forbid!) your eye with this, it will hurt. A lot.
The real winner here is the formula, especially when layering. After putting this on my lashes, I apply my thickening mascara, and I get the best of both worlds. When I apply Mega Length and follow up with Maybelline the Falsies, THEN will I get a lash look approaching falsies!

It's a good mascara to have in your arsenal for layering, if you already have thick lashes, or if you have a surgeon's skill around the eyes.

Popular Mascaras