September 2, 2014 | 1920 users online

Lipstick - Revlon - Super Lustrous Creme - Primrose

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2012 2:09:00 AM More reviews by lbmakeup18

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I saw this lipstick in a beauty guru's video she was raving about it and saying it was her favorite lipstick it looked amazing on her so i decided to pick it up. And i absolutely love it! Its my favorite pink lipstick. Its a cool tone pink with a creme finish its very moisturizing, not only is the color amazing but the formula is perfect.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 9:42:00 AM More reviews by ALBIK

yes this is only one lipstick which look good on my pigmented lips

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2012 1:21:00 AM More reviews by liveinlove0987

I just bought this lipstick today cause Target was having a sale and OMG love this, going to go back to get a back up!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/8/2012 9:45:00 PM More reviews by Ally78

Overall, I am very satisfied with this lipstick! I was on the hunt for a lipstick that I could wear on an everyday basis, and this is it! I love the color and it gives my lips a very natural look. The only "issue" I have with this lipstick is that I feel like I need to wear some sort of lipbalm before I apply the lipstick. I usually apply Maybelline's Baby Lips in Quench before applying Primrose and it looks great! Very happy with this lipstick!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2012 10:28:00 AM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

First of all, I really love Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks and have several. By far the best drugstore brand lipstick. I have sensitive skin and some lip products can irritate my lips, but not these. They are completely scent/taste free. They are smooth, creamy, glossy, long-wearing and the colours are great.

Unfortunately, "Primrose" was the only one I've tried that is a fail for me. I would describe it as "hot pink". The creme finish saves it from being too '80s. It is a cool, blue-pink with a bit of lavender. This did not work for me at all. Not for fair skinned brunettes. Don't know what I was thinking. This may suit blondes or people with darker skin tones better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/3/2012 6:08:00 PM More reviews by BlueBabyDoe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Primrose is a pretty lavender/baby pink color. I was scared it would look ashy on my NC 35-40 skin tone. I've never had much luck when it comes to light pink lipsticks, but this one turned out to be wonderful. It's not super bright, but isn't like a nude pink either. It's like the perfect balance of bright and subtle. My favorite way to wear it is with Rimmel's Tiramisu lipliner, and Revlon's Crystal Lilac lipgloss.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2012 12:29:00 PM More reviews by 1017

This is a lavendered version of MAC Creme Cup. Take most of the neutral pink out of Creme Cup and put in lavender toned pink instead and you get Revlon Primrose. For those of you who don't know Creme Cup, then imagine Primrose as a soft lavender toned pink nude lippie. On my NW20 complexion (almost black hair, brown eyes, rosey lips) this is a really pretty color and is my preferred direction when using purple these days as opposed to the darker plum lipsticks available.

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2012 1:30:00 AM More reviews by catty7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I'm a PPP. Light pink lippies are my signature colour, so I had to have this, pale neutral pink with slight lavender undertones - especially since it is a close to an Avon lipstick I wore in '98 that has been since discontinued, Tickled Pink. Love that its moisturizing, unscented and that the top is clear so I can select the right shade amongst all my other pinks in my collection. If only it lasted longer. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by msmarielliejellie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an absolutely gorgeous color! It is the perfect pale pink color that goes on sheer and leaves your lips very soft. I bought this after seeing it being used at a tutorial and after testing it on my lips after buying it, I headed back to the drugstore and bought another one. Love this lipstick so much. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2012 9:09:00 PM More reviews by ambdoll

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I wear this lipstick everyday! It is so pigmented and has a beautiful color to it. I have been searching for a lipstick that has a cooler toned pink and a lot of pigment because I have dark red lips that hardly any lipstick can cover/make lighter. This is much better than the expensive MAC, Estee Lauder, and Lancome lipsticks. Favorite.