Coty Airspun Loose Face Powder

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 3/10/2014 12:47:00 AM

I think the powder is truly amazing and once I found out how long it goes back in the makeup industry I love it even more for that vintage factor! The smell really isn't anything to me because of how well the product looks on my face. It leaves me face looking flawless, of course it doesn't conceal over much other then lightly evens skin tone. I have no problems of cake face at all. I just recommend that you moisturize, if you use it alone, before and you will have a flawless and beautiful finish. If you find this product please don't hesitate and buy it because it is amazing!!!

So I purchased this in the new and modernized plastic container. I have naturally neutral and translucent extra coverage. Both shades really have no huge difference on my face but I prefer naturally neutral. I currently use this product like so: I keep the powder puff because it blocks the holes if I were to accidentally drop it one day the puff comes in handy. But I take the puff and dab what it has on different parts of my face (forehead, cheeks, nose) I then take the e.l.f. powder brush to buff and blend the powder. I use it as a foundation powder and there are no complaints with my oily skin :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This powder was really really nice, it made me look flawless, but the smell was so strong I got a headache shortly after using it! That never happens to me and I'm not scent sensitive. I did use this while I was sick so maybe that's why I had a headache, I will try it again and update if I have better experience regarding the scent.

on 2/27/2014 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I absolutely adore this product!!!!!! This is by far the best loose powder on the market and once I discovered it I never went back to any other brand of loose powder!!! In a word this product is amazing!!!!

This is by far the best powder for setting your foundation and making it last all day! it repels moisture, humidity, sweat and all the things that can make your makeup look gross throughout the day. The texture of this powder is also super amazing it is AIRSPUN which means it is milled very, very fine and then is spun in the air which gives it the texture of silk!!!! It glides on and it doesn't have that coarse grainy texture that so many other loose powders have. Also this powder is truly translucent and blends beautifully with my light skin without giving me an artificial or orangey look which is a huge plus! This product also makes my face look gloriously matte without a hint of shine which is the whole reason I wear loose powder in the first place. The smell is a little grandma like but it's not unpleasant and actually doesn't bother me.....this is definitely my HG loose powder!!!!!

For those of you that prefer a matte finish to your face and want to keep that look going all day without any problems then I highly recommend Coty Airspun Loose Powder it is the best loose powder you will ever use!!!!!! Better then any high end product on the planet!!!! Get yourself over to CVS or Walgreens and get yourself some!!!

on 2/23/2014 3:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Love it. I wear the translucent powder over a light coverage BB cream, it's a very fresh look and stays on all day. My face doesn't get oily, I like the smell, both my grandma and my mom have used this powder at some point in their lives, so it's very nostalgic!

on 2/23/2014 12:36:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

Best powder ever!! It makes my skin glow and look flawless without a cakey look. It keeps my skin from getting oily throughout the day and minimizes my pores. The smell doesn't bother me....you can only smell it for about 10 seconds anyway. I used to be able to find it in stores but just recently I had to order online. I'm so afraid it's going to get discontinued all together. Let's all write the company and beg them not to! :)

on 2/22/2014 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I read rly good reviews about this powder and Youtube beauty gurus raving about this product and how it was being discontinued. So I took the plunge and purchased this powder and hoped for the best. I was very skeptical I tried several face powders from MAC and disliked them all. But when I tried this it literally changed my life. My skin is very very oily and this powder keeps my face matte all day and like others said your face looks absolutely flawless and perfect. My makeup stays put and looks so beautiful. My new holy grail face powder!!! Highly recommend! Get your hands on this powder its absolutely amazing! The only con is I didn't try this sooner! Obsessed with this product. HOLY GRAIL POWDER!

on 2/6/2014 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

This product is fantastic. Amazing. Holy grail status.
This powder is totally invisible on the skin and the finish is so smooth. Totally invisible too. No powder make my face look so flawless. Its hard to explain but I feel like my face is air brushed with this powder.
I'm used to the smell now , I don't really care.
Make my foundation last all day, even with my oil t zone. Almost no need to touch up during the day.
I used a puff and apply it all over very heavily, and use a powder brush to knock the excess of my face.
No powdery finish, just look great.
Bonus: it's cheap and it last me 2 years. TWO years!
Will repurchase for ever.

PS. I use the translucent one, and sometimes the extra coverage one. I think I prefer the translucent one, as the extra coverage one have some color to it, and sometimes I'm just too pale for it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

I purchased this at a CVS for 75% off (total was $2.15) so I was very excited to try this after all the wonderful positive reviews! The first time I tried it, it was AMAZING! I applied it over my NYX beauty balm and it set well. I really loved the way my skin looked so smooth and almost perfect! The powder is so fine so it applies well and it actually filled some big pores that I have so that's a huge plus! The smell doesn't bother me like other reviews I've seen. It generally disappears after 15 seconds or so. Sadly, after a few uses my face reacted horribly and developed cystic acne. I was in denial because I was in love with this powder! Turns out it actually was the talc in powder :-( even after my harsh skin reaction I applied the powder one last time and it blurred my acne and my face looked magnificent lol but I had to discontinue using it. I'm sad! It's not the products fault, I just have ultra sensitive acne prone skin and talc is like skin suicide for me :-( this is a great product it's just not for my skin unfortunately so ill had it off to my sister who was blessed with good skin. I like this powder ALOT it just affects me negatively.

on 1/29/2014 11:13:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

tis powder is really good. after I wear foundation or concealer I use it to set the look. It is the last step and works for me. You should try it.

on 1/29/2014 7:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This can get pretty expensive if you're not in the US, I live in the UK and get it from Fishpond with free shipping so it is a similar price to many drugstore powders here - but with TONS more product, so I don't mind that too much! This is my HG face powder, I love the smell, the way the finely milled powder blends seamlessly on my face, I will continue to buy this for as long as possible!