Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Blusher - Pearlescent Pink

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Talc, Nylon 12, Boron Nitrate, Zinc Stearate, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Octyldodecanol, Kaolin, Cyclopentasiloxane, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Lauroyl Lysine, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Mica, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Manganese Violet (CI 77492), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Red 28 Lake, Orange 5 Lake Cl 45370, Carmine (CI 75470), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850)

on 10/14/2013 4:24:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I am giving this a low rating due to the color and not the formula. I heard this was a close dupe for NARS Orgasm? I wanted to try the color on me since everyone raves about Orgasm. I am a NW20 for reference, but I found it to be too dark and muddy on me. I am unsure if its the chemistry with the skin or the color and my skintone, but it looks like I have brown on my cheeks, not a good look for someone of my tone.
I generally don't look too great in anything too peach, I prefer more pinks and thought this would work. I will not be purchasing Orgasm now and definitely not this again. I do like the buttery formula for this and will try their other blushes, just not this color.

on 10/8/2013 4:53:00 PM

Very pigmented, that being said, apply with a light hand! Gives a nice glow, I would use more for summer because it could appear orange on fairer skin tones in the winter months. So great for the cheap price, got the idea of this blush from Tati of GlamLifeGuru, whom I trust. Very pretty if you're going for more coral thank pink tones. Recommended.

on 10/8/2013 1:23:00 PM

I use this one a lot. It has a titch of coral in it so it pairs well with warmer colored eye/lip makeup. Tiny bit of shimmer but not enough to look ridonkulous.

on 10/7/2013 4:12:00 PM

This is a super-pigmented true pink blush, with super fine shimmer. I don't even use a brush with it because the pigment is so rich. I just do a 1 finger light dab, pat it on the apple of my cheek and blend blend blend. It looks really natural. Wet n Wild is honestly the highest quality cosmetic company and dirt cheap too. This blush showcases the superiority of their products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

These blushes are great. I got mine at the superstore for $3.99. They're so smooth & super pigmented, so they'll probably last forever. My favourite is this one (pearlescent pink). I think it compares to NARS orgasm. Great quality for a good price! Another gem from wet n wild.

on 9/5/2013 3:36:00 PM

My favorite out of the Wet 'n' Wild blushes that I have tried. It is such a beautiful coral pink color with very fine sparkle. It is perfect for Spring and Summer. This blushes are so affordable and so pigmented!! The only complaint I have is that they aren't very blend able. Other than that, this is a fantastic blush!!

on 8/30/2013 9:15:00 PM

Perfect super pigmented pinky Rosey blush that I love and wear everyday for my fair skin 😍 lasts forever because it takes the littlest amount to get enough :)

on 8/24/2013 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a gorgeous color that I think would work on almost every skin tone. It lasts forever, is extremely pigmented, an the price cannot be beat!

on 8/17/2013 3:03:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other

I really liked the glow I saw on a friend wearing a Nars blush. When I heard this was a dupe for Nars Orgasm, I decided to try it. I really really like it. Although my skin is darker, I still see the pink! I see the tiny flecks of glitter/shimmer when I look closely but from a normal distance, it just looks like a nice sheen. Love WNW :)

on 8/9/2013 9:55:00 PM

I love this blush, it's pretty similar to my Clinique Precious posy. Both have a pretty summery peach shade with golden shimmer. I feel the Pearlescent pink is a great alternative for everyday wear, though I don't feel it lasts as long on my skin as the Clinique blush for $3 bucks you can't complain too much. Save your more expensive blushes for when it counts and try the Wet n wild blushes for basic everyday wear, they are the most pigmented blushes you'll find in the drugstore.