November 21, 2014 | 1798 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Pearlescent Pink 831E

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/17/2013 3:03:00 PM More reviews by Collage909

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I really liked the glow I saw on a friend wearing a Nars blush. When I heard this was a dupe for Nars Orgasm, I decided to try it. I really really like it. Although my skin is darker, I still see the pink! I see the tiny flecks of glitter/shimmer when I look closely but from a normal distance, it just looks like a nice sheen. Love WNW :)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

Pearlescent pink is very beautiful, pigmented and lasts ALL day long and night if you wanted it to. It looks even prettier on at the end of the day. Color wise, it's very similar to the popular Coralista but offers higher pigmentation in one swipe. I can't believe the snobby comments about this blush being less long lasting than some "high end" blush...give me a break. This blush is more pigmented and way prettier than your over priced little powders in mature packaging. All four blushes this humble brand offers are stellar in performance, quite unique in shades, and they truly last long on the skin as well as in the pan.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2013 9:55:00 PM More reviews by sunnygrl

I love this blush, it's pretty similar to my Clinique Precious posy. Both have a pretty summery peach shade with golden shimmer. I feel the Pearlescent pink is a great alternative for everyday wear, though I don't feel it lasts as long on my skin as the Clinique blush for $3 bucks you can't complain too much. Save your more expensive blushes for when it counts and try the Wet n wild blushes for basic everyday wear, they are the most pigmented blushes you'll find in the drugstore.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:19:00 PM More reviews by carascrow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Great for the price! The blush is in a large pan and is very pigmented so apply sparingly!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2013 7:21:00 PM More reviews by Younggrasshopa14

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This blush is a perfect medium pink colour with gold shimmer that I think would suit almost anyone. It is extremely pigmented and long lasting on the skin. Great value - cheap & you hardly have to use any product. My only complaint is that the packaging breaks easily.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by mellifera

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite blushes. It's a nice warm pink that should flatter just about everyone and it's just the right amount of shimmer: enough to give you a nice glow, but not so much you look like you got hit in the face with a glitter bomb. It's also very pigmentated. Start off with a tiny bit on your brush and build up your coverage. And at $3, you can't beat the price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This blush is beautiful and pigmented but it is very hard to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is a really good summer blush since it is more of a warm blush with a bit of gold shimmer. It gives a nice glow without being to over the top. I feel that this would look good on almost anyone. There also isn't to much shimmer so I think that the people who don't like to much shimmer would like this also.
I took one star off because of the packaging. It might just be the one that I got but everytime I open it I have to open it slowly because it feels like the lid is about to snap off. Other than that, I think that it is a great product. I have not used the brush that comes with it but I usually never do. It doesn't seem like that great of quality so I say just use your own blush brush instead of the provided one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by texasfinest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

This blush is the 2.99 dupe for Nars's $38 blush in Orgasm. Simple as that. It has a lovely peachy pink shimmer and a little goes a long way. For $2.99 it is AMAZING QUALITY.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kawaiisoul

This blusher is awesome! It is almost an exact dupe for the Nars Orgasm blush!
Pros:
-Great pigmentation
-Right amount of shimmer
-Color can look beautiful on virtually any skin tone
-Doesn't break me out
-Doesn't contain parabins
-Only costs $3!

Cons:
-Packaging can be broken easily
-Contains mineral oil, but I've not had a problem with that, as some may

Bottom line: Go get you some! Worth looking at, I'm going to purchase the other shades as well!