August 29, 2014 | 1759 users online

Blush - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Blush - Pearlescent Pink 831E

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This blush is beautiful and pigmented but it is very hard to blend.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/2/2013 4:27:00 PM More reviews by Sweetheart7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is a really good summer blush since it is more of a warm blush with a bit of gold shimmer. It gives a nice glow without being to over the top. I feel that this would look good on almost anyone. There also isn't to much shimmer so I think that the people who don't like to much shimmer would like this also.
I took one star off because of the packaging. It might just be the one that I got but everytime I open it I have to open it slowly because it feels like the lid is about to snap off. Other than that, I think that it is a great product. I have not used the brush that comes with it but I usually never do. It doesn't seem like that great of quality so I say just use your own blush brush instead of the provided one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 7:12:00 PM More reviews by texasfinest

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Other

This blush is the 2.99 dupe for Nars's $38 blush in Orgasm. Simple as that. It has a lovely peachy pink shimmer and a little goes a long way. For $2.99 it is AMAZING QUALITY.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2013 12:48:00 AM More reviews by kawaiisoul

This blusher is awesome! It is almost an exact dupe for the Nars Orgasm blush!
Pros:
-Great pigmentation
-Right amount of shimmer
-Color can look beautiful on virtually any skin tone
-Doesn't break me out
-Doesn't contain parabins
-Only costs $3!

Cons:
-Packaging can be broken easily
-Contains mineral oil, but I've not had a problem with that, as some may

Bottom line: Go get you some! Worth looking at, I'm going to purchase the other shades as well!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/15/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is Benefit 'Coralista' for $2.99 at the drug store. I own both. I love both. Neither "wins" because they are virtually identical products. Nothing bad to say about the Wet 'n Wild.

9 out of 9 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2013 12:31:00 AM More reviews by masamim10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

My skin is pale, cool-toned winter type.

I recently bought this product, so I have the newer, coral version of this blush.

As many of the other comments here state, the pigment is very strong and is easy to overuse. Additionally, the brush that comes with it is very bad, so I suggest using a different tool to apply the blush with.

Unfortunately, the blush is physically very weak, and disturbing the cake to get the blush will produce a lot of powder. It will most likely break if not careful, and I cannot leave it sideways or face-down in my makeup pouch without the powder getting everywhere inside the plastic casing. However, considering this is a very cheap product, I do not consider this a big downer given the nice quality of the actual blush relative to the price.

The color lasts my 8 hour work-day (granted, I stay inside and it is a very sedentary job), and if applied in moderation, looks very natural and cute.

It is matte, and did not change color throughout the day for me. I applied this over my foundation.

4/5 great product for the price. Definitely recommend despite its faults. It is an extremely cheap product with great staying power, great everyday color, and is a great find if you can control the amount put on your face well.

Unfortunately, I will not buy again since I travel a lot, and being able to fit it sideways in my makeup bag without the product ruining itself is important to me. Additionally, I hate the gunky look the casing gets when the powder gets everywhere inside. I leave it outside my makeup pouch, and keep it on the vanity at home. I only use it when I am at home.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2013 3:54:00 PM More reviews by anhitchcock

It's not the best blush I've used, but also not the worst. You get what you pay for with this product. It doesn't stay on very long, but I have received several comments on the color. A little goes a long way- Don't put too much on or it will be way too dark! I would definitely use a professional brush with this because the brush it comes with is very hard to use.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/30/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by ashleyl917

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I wanted to love this so much more than I did. The color is beautiful, and it is well pigmented. However, I find that it had less staying power than other blushes I use. Honestly for the price it is an amazing product and I would encourage anyone to try it. Just for me, I won't repurchase this color.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2013 4:22:00 AM More reviews by Luckystar99

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love all Color Icon blushes! This one is the least pigmented of the 3. But that's good because the other 2 are SO pigmented, you need to really learn how to use a light hand & how to spread evenly without getting them all over your face. This a beautiful peachy pink with gold shimmers in it. The shimmer hardly even shows up at all, so all you see is this light glowy pink on your cheeks. You don't need a light hand with this color & it blends so beautifully. I love it. I heard it's Nars' Orgasm dupe but that it has less shimmery & is a little more on the pink that peach side. So cheap, too! But do NOT drop this. It WILL break. Always be gentle with Color Icon packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2013 11:14:00 PM More reviews by lolicious

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Holy pigmentation!!! Wet'n'Wild does not play w/ their blushes! The hype is real people. A little goes a long way so don't put too much on your brush and be sure to tap off the excess. I only wish they had more colors! I paid $3 at Walgreens and after trying it, I went and bought a second color (Mellow Wine) a few days later. My favorite blush before this was Milani Baked Blush ($8) but this has more pigment and last longer, whoop whoop! I will eventually own all four colors. And to anyone who doesn't trust this brand, this blush did not break me out or irritate my skin. WnW is really stepping up their game b/c I love their Megalast polish, Coverall foundation, eyeshadow trios, and Megalast lipstick...and now I'm adding this blush to the list of must haves! If I had to mention one gripe, I wish they got rid of the crappy brush that comes w/ it and used stronger smaller packaging. (The Milani blush has the same problem)