CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser

4.1

Purified Water, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Glycerin, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate and Peg-6 Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, Niacinamide, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Methyl Cocoyl Taurate, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Phytosphingosine, Citric Acid, Edetate Disodium, Dihydrate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum

on 2/19/2015 9:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I love this cleanser. It isn't super foaming, but just enough. I find it does a good job removing my makeup and sunscreen without causing dryness or irritation. Once in a while I need to wash a second time if I was wearing more makeup than usual. The texture is very light. There is a slight scent, but it is fresh and doesn't cause any irritation for me. A bottle lasts an incredibly long time for me. This is by far my favorite cleanser.

on 2/17/2015 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Medium

This is a great basic cleanser for oily, sensitive skin. It gets my face really clean, but doesn't leave it feeling dry or tight. A little pricey, but the bottle is big and lasts for months.

on 2/15/2015 2:52:00 PM

Decided to try this cleanser because I LOVE the PM face moisturizer. I wasn't disappointed with this product, I just wasn't highly impressed. Does it do what its supposed to? Yes. I just didn't get that super clean feeling I get with my bioderma cleanser. I might give this another shot because it does come with a lot for the price. I also really like the pump function!

on 2/13/2015 9:17:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Love this cleanser. For years, I was using Boscia but I find that this works better and is a lot less expensive. It's gentle, non drying, makes my face feel soft and clean and removes makeup very well. Way better than my old expensive Boscia cleanser ever did. Highly recommended!

on 2/12/2015 1:38:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I can honestly say this is the first cleanser that has ever made an actual difference in my skin. As I creep closer to 36, I can't use the same cleansers for my acne prone skin I did when I was younger. This formula leaves my face clean, soft and smooth with no residue or irritation. At night if I've worn foundation I do use a makeup removing wipe or cleanse twice just to make sure I get everything off. My skin is softer than it has been in years and the only thing I've changed is this cleanser. I've noticed a huge improvement in redness as well. Another plus is the the bottle is huge! It lathers well and the scent isn't much at all. It's so nice to find a cleanser that isn't heavily fragranced! I can't imagine ever needing to try another cleanser again. This stuff is truly wonderful!

on 1/25/2015 9:52:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Deep Dark, Not Sure

this watch is nice but nothing amazing it simply is too forgetful.me personally like to feel more intense clean after washing your face.this watch is just simply too gentle for oily skin

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Starting using this cleanser for around 3 weeks (I found a FOAMING CLEANSER because I use BHA exfolitant daily). Great ingredients (in terms of skimming ingredient list). This cleanser is just gentle yet effective. I never experience dryness (but if I do, it is because of I'm using BHA daily without any moisturizer, and only a little bit dry. in fact i'm ordering PC moisture gel and waiting it to arrive). It always leave a tint moisture nice firm on. This also does great job in cleansing, I feel my face light "like the air" each time I use it (twice a day), very clean.
In addition the pH is accurately suitable (pH 5.5- in the natural range of natural skin), this definitely benefits your skin barrier and the health of skin.

Great product!

on 1/24/2015 1:57:00 AM

Okay, here I am again, hyping another of my favorite products, that really was recommended by my wonderful dermatologist. I've told you how much I love CeraVe's Moisurizing Lotion and CeraVe's Hydrating Cleanser.

Now, the Crown Jewel - CeraVe's FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER.
After all, this is the MakeUpAlley.... And if you don't clean it off every night, you ARE going to get ZITs. Are you listening, my daughter?? Actually, she is finally getting it, using it, and her face is clearing up very nicely, thank you. ;-)

With CeraVe's FOAMING FACIAL CLEANSER, I love how I can just feel all my makeup being gently lifted off my face. And when it's done cleaning it all off (it does a great job of getting off the water-proof mascara, too), my skin feels healthy, soft and with a hint of it's natural oils still present. So, again, I always follow up by smoothing on CeraVe's moisturizing lotion. Perfection.

on 1/18/2015 8:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Amazing face wash. Makes me actually want to wash my face. It is so soft and smooth going on. Helps your moisturizer work better. Skin feels amazing and soft after.

on 1/12/2015 4:56:00 AM

I like this cleanser because it's cheap and huge. I later learned that it was good for maintaining PH levels on skin. My skin is really dehydrated and damaged, so the less irritation the better for me.