September 2, 2014 | 1139 users online

Liquid - Lancome - Teint Miracle

rated 1 of 5 on 1/28/2014 1:37:00 PM More reviews by UnderCoversKisses

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

You guys the third ingredient in this is straight up alcohol!!! Do NOT buy this, it will reck your skin in the long run!! I can't believe Lancome has the nerve to sell a foundation at this price point with alcohol denat as an ingredient at all, much less at this high of a concentration. Shame on them. Save your skin and run away!

7 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by migle7

I AM MADLY IN LOVE WITH IT. every morning i get excited to put this on my face (no kidding)..
so i tried basically all the drugstore foundations, and i tried few Clinique ones, but i was never ready to pay big bucks for foundations, until i finally gave up on trying to find perfect HG foundation that would be cheap.
so i paid $50 and it was SOOOOO worth it.
the foundation stays all day, the skin glows, coverage is buildable, and it is such a lovely feeling on my face.
my skin is combination on the oily side. foundation always slides off my face few hours later no matter if i put powder or use primer.and i do have dry patches every now and then.. and TONS of blackheads. this foundation don't make them obvious. and i don't even use primer. just a little bit of powder but even that is not necessary.
over all, i love every single thing about it. especially the fact that it stays forever.
don't go out one night and buy this miracle, you won't regret it!!
:)))))

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2014 4:46:00 AM More reviews by lola4610

After sampling most of the well known and raved about high end foundations i.e G.A luminous silk, Chanel Vitalumiere, YSL le tient le touche eclat, estee lauder D.W, MAC pro longwear (NC, Benefit Hello oxygen, AND having previously owned Dior forever...
This was a clear winner.

PROS*
-dewy healthy glow
-lasts ALL DAY, even without powdering
-amazingly blendable, with a silky feel
-medium coverage but buildable
-not patchy
-no yucky grey flashback in photos (spf 15)
-awesome on (my own) oily combination skin in summer
- beautiful, smooth skin AFTER wash off (so important, as most foundations never let my skin breathe, therefore I get dry flakes and pimples the very next day)

The only con is the AUD$52 price tag. I can't even complain because I got this for $25 when I used a gift card! that and, there are not too many choices for yellow based shades.

Women of Makeupalley, if you want a perfect, flawless coverage, take care of your skin first. That should be the base you pay attention to, not the coverage of the foundation. There is Too much disappointment and negative press with great quality products that actually work, but just more for some and not others.
If you do not plan on purchasing this foundation or any foundation for that matter, it is well worth asking for a sample.

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 1/17/2014 7:17:00 AM More reviews by Ldao90

This is a lovely high-end product that is light weight, buildable, non-comedogenic (meaning it doesn't clog your pores). I used my hand to apply it but I would recommend using a brush for more even application. I accidentally got it in a lighter shade than my skin tone so I actually used it as concealer most of the time, and sometimes even as a highlighter. It stays pretty long and makes my skin feel very good.
The only cons is the price - I feel like I can get away with much cheaper products for a fraction of the price. So I wouldn't mind using it again. But paying this much again? - perhaps not. Unless it is made of super natural ingredients or gives you perfect second skin, which this one is not. So I'd not use it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2014 7:47:00 AM More reviews by MiniMabs

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an incredible foundation. I prefer a tinted moisturiser for daytime but come the evening or for "made-up" events this is the one for me. How to describe? It's very light weight but gives a medium coverage and just kind of sinks into your skin leaving it looking more even, healthy and with a soft glow. The colour match is spot on for me - no distinguishable marks around jaw line and it stays on and true to colour all day.

I also use it during the day for under eye cover up. I'm in my late 40's and concealer cakes too much. This gives enough coverage with a light dust of powder over the top to lift my dark circles quite a few shades lighter.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/13/2014 5:42:00 AM More reviews by rosieflower

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been a double wear girl for the past couple of years now and felt it was time for something lighter and more natural looking. I made all the classic mistakes when buying this and just wanted to make sure that no-one else does the same!! I read the reviews and went to the lancome counter and was matched with this in shade 2, stupidly it looked too pale on my hand and as I wanted to buy the foundation on that day (I normally live in Germany but was home in the UK for Christmas and going back to Germany the next day - high end makeup is ridiculously expensive in Germany, like this would be 44€ in comparison to £26!!! so I wanted to buy it then and there) I said to the sales guy I'll take it in one shade darker. I then said to him is it gonna be ok as I have oily skin and he said just use a blotting powder and will be fine. I accept that I should have researched better and taken a sample BUT that's a complete lie! Oily/ combo skin girls don't even think about going here!!! My skin is not typically oily but becomes oily throughout the day - double wear is perfect for this why did I change?! - but this foundation just exacerbates it, it literally looks good for the first ten or fifteen minutes then it is already way too greasy looking. But those first ten minutes it sure does look beautiful! Excellent coverage but still very natural looking, silky smooth, incredible application... I am so sad it doesn't suit me and the reason I've given it a high rating is because it just isn't for me! I've passed it on to a dry-skinned friend and hope it can fulfil its potential there. Sad face!! But like I say oily girls please just don't go there it's a very bad look!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2014 7:28:00 PM More reviews by Lms526

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I was using Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24 hour. I loved the coverage, but it was a bit too matte for my liking. I prefer a more natural finish. After returning the Teint Idole Ultra, I started looking for someone else. A very helpful and friendly SA offered to help. I told her that I loved the coverage of the Teint Idole UItra, but that it was a bit too matte for me. She asked me if I had ever tried the Teint Miracle. I hadn't. So I got a sample and loved it. This stuff is amazing. It's very sheer, but you can build it up as much as you need. No matter how much you apply, it never looks cakey or heavy. This is the first radiant finish foundation I've tried. I wasn't sure if I would like the radiant finish, but I really like it a lot. I wasn't sure what shade I needed, so I decided to get color matched. I was matched to Bisque 1N. The color is perfect. I always thought I had cool skintones, but actually, I'm more neutral. Warm shades tend to be too yellow and cool shades tend to be too orange.

This foundation isn't the cheapest foundation out there, but it's definitely not the most expensive either. It's $42,50, which I'm fine with paying. This foundation comes in a nice, glass bottle with a pump. It's easy to control how much you need. I use about 3 pumps for my entire face. I've tried a lot of other foundations, but I have yet to find one that I like as well as this. I have had no problems with irritation or allergic reactions with this foundation. I love the way this looks on my face. It covers up my flaws and gives me a nice glow. It has just the right amount of coverage. My current bottle of this is almost gone. I have already purchased a second bottle. I am going to stick with this. I think I have finally found my HG foundation. I hope it is never discontinued or changed.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2014 2:25:00 AM More reviews by Missfancyfootwork

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love love this foundation!! this is holy grail status! I have normal/dry skin, nc30-35 ish and bisque 4 is perfect. I like the natural finish it gives the skin. its a my skin but better for your face lol. no B.S. coverage is light to medium.I apply this w my sigma flat top brush and I must say it covers really well although I don't had many imperfections. I would definitely recommend this foundation! p.s I spray my flat top brush w mac fix + and the finish is awesome!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/7/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by Cath12

This was a little too powdery looking for my liking and settled into lines. Also, be warned that it looks terrible in flash photography.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2014 3:31:00 AM More reviews by lili89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

This foundation deserves 10 stars! I've used so many brands, some cheap others really expensive and none of them do what this Lancome foundation does!!! My skin is super oily, acne prone, pores get easily clogged, you name it... The coverage of this foundation is fantastic, it stays light on the skin, lasts the whole day, and the best of all... I'm shine free!!! I'm not sure if I'll repurchase because is a bit out of my budget, but is worth it to buy it once in a while. The one I got I paid only $2 because I work in a major department store and the money went to charity... Next time, I'll make sure I buy 10 bottles...lol