July 22, 2014 | 2158 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2013 7:17:00 AM More reviews by jessicatherabbit

This is a great mascara for defining each and every lash and lengthening noticeably. I like volume too however so I use this, let it dry and use the rimmel volume mascara too. Perfect combination!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2013 1:43:00 AM More reviews by 211999

I bought this mascara because of fleurdeforce a youtube guru!!! It legnths lashes very good but there is better ones it also does not clump. It holds a curl good. Doesnt dry on lashes feeling crunchy or brilltle.:-) I like it

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 8/20/2013 10:28:00 AM More reviews by ichigocutie

I had high hope for this mascara since my fave beauty guru on YouTube recommend it but unfortunately it didn't work for me. I have short & straight lashes so I always curled my lashes before I apply any mascara. What I like about this mascara is the fact that it gives my lashes definition and it separate my lashes very nice but I hate the wet formulation,it instantly brought down my nicely curled lashes :( I will not repurchase it.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/19/2013 12:23:00 AM More reviews by katiexcutiekiss

I picked this up in the discount bin at the drugstore for like 3 bucks. Its incredibly clumpy and that's ask i look for in a mascara. Also i think I'm allergic to it because it irritated the heck out of my eyes and i woke up with them stuck shut. Its supposed to make your lashes grow after a while and maybe its Good for that but I'm not putting up with its failures as a mascara in every other way I've got enough lashes as it is

rated 3 of 5 on 8/12/2013 2:07:00 AM More reviews by lipstickinpink

This lengthens my lashes like no one's business! I love it.

I like using it with another mascara, I do love thick bold lashes so I add this one last to add more length and less clumps. It does wonders!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/8/2013 12:37:00 AM More reviews by voguebeauty

I have really short lashes and this stuff really does lengthen them, which is pretty surprising because me and mascara dont usually get along. I do wish it would add more volume but it is specified that it is for length. I never stick to the same mascara because i love trying new ones out, but this will probably be on my list of mascaras to repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by salomeispeace

definitely lengthens but that's about it. however it is a must-have in my makeup bag

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This is my holy grail mascara! It is so black, long lasting, coats every lash, has an easy to maneuver small brush, and give tons of volume, curl, and length! A+ in my book!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/9/2013 10:37:00 PM More reviews by rachelk94

I have a love hate relationship with this I was super impressed with its lengthening ability and it didn't clump as well! Loved the results however the formula is super wet! It went onto my eyelid and under my eye. It comes off easy but smudges into my skin and I find it hard to remove of of skin? It takes ages to dry as well and runs easily. However I like the brush it does grab every lash but I just wish it wasn't so wet! Don't think ill buy again just to see if I can find anything better.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/5/2013 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ihoardmakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I really wanted to like this! It made my lashes look great, had a great price and wand... but it was Soooo wet!! It took literally 5 minutes to dry and it would get everywhere in the space of time! But once it dried it was golden. I usually layered it with Maybelline's The Falsies (my HG) to get it to dry a bit faster if nothing else. But for those of y'all who don't mind a longer drying time this is great!

UPDATE:
I started layering this with Maybelline Colossal Volume... and wow! Great combo! This still takes a while to dry but if you layer another over top while it's still slightly tacky, you get fabulous results!