April 18, 2014 | 1267 users online

Bath Treatments - Burt's Bees - Apricot baby oil

rated 3 of 5 on 6/11/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by arianabanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this body oil - my boyfriend uses it too as he gets dry skin sometimes. The fragrance is nice and delicate and it absorbs really quickly. Sometimes i get the tiniest amount of this and use it moisturise my face - it doesnt seem to clog my porse or make me break out - i only do this about once a week tho. the only problem i dont like is the glass bottle and alot seems to come out when you pour it. otherwise its great - would buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/9/2008 9:38:00 PM More reviews by MakeupFashionista

I think the packaging is so cute!!!! Except for it is in a glass bottle. But since I use this on myself and not a baby it's all good. For those of you are intimidated by it's glass bottle, you can transfer the product into a safe squirt bottle and use it as an oil spray, it makes applying it easier and doesn't get all over. The scent is not too sweet or strong, it's just right. A little does go a long way. Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/22/2008 3:29:00 PM More reviews by babydolltrish

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Oh how i love this. The smell alone keeps me coming back, but the fact is...it is an amazingly moisturizing body oil. Not greasy at all if u can believe that...it really does sink in so quickly, but the delicious fragrance lingers for hours!!! Now, I don't wear any other fragrance with this, because it would clash, but it is so perfect on its own...u truly don't need another fragrance when u wear it. I have itchy skin, especially on my legs...this is a god-send! It also really does just make ya glow a little, especially with a tan. I agree with other reviewers...a pump bottle would be better, but not enough of a bother to keep me away!!! LOVE IT!!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/9/2008 1:51:00 AM More reviews by lewky

I have super dry, scaly, flaky skin and it is an absolute must to use a body oil and then follow with a lotion for my skin to feel "normal" and not tight. I love this body oil --- it has a nice, light scent which is not overpowering and it keeps my body smooth and not greasy. I found this in CVS and when it came time to restock they didn't have anymore. I have been on the search in Target's, Wild Oats, and other drug stores but I cannot find this anywhere! If I ever came across another bottle I would repurchase. I think it's a bit costly and the bottles are pretty small but it's 100 times better than J&J's baby oil. The glass bottle irks me though.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2008 12:23:00 AM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this oil on my skin and sometimes in my hair too. I really like the apricot scent too. This type of oil seems to absorbe alot better than most.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2008 10:37:00 PM More reviews by oasdus

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

The only way I use this is pouring some into the bathwater. I use it with other oils or bath products usually, such as bath beads or salts. It smells great and helps keep my skin baby soft in the cold weather.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2008 10:36:00 AM More reviews by jmp24

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this on clearance at CVS. I am not a big fan of the BB's scents, some of them make me gag, but this one is not too bad, kind of soft and sweet, with just a touch of an apricot scent. I use it mostly as a skin moisturizer and a makeup remover, though I am sure it could be used for many things. Usually I just buy a big bottle of almond oil, but decided to try this when I saw it on closeout.
The glass bottle is kind of inconvenient, the oil drips down and gets all over the sides too. It just has a regular cap instead of a dispenser type cap. I can't imagine trying to hold on to a baby and manuevering a slippery glass bottle at the same time. The bottle IS cute though, and this product contains NO mineral oil. It is mostly apricot, grapeseed, and wheatgerm oil, all good for the skin. The normal price is $9.99 which I think is high for 4 fl. oz. I can get almond oil, just as good, and in a better and MUCH LARGER bottle, for about $15 so I probably won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2008 12:38:00 AM More reviews by Nailsonlychick

the perfect body oil! i have eczema, especially bad in the winter, and i apply this oil right after a shower in the morning and before i go to bed at night and it helps keep those itchy dry patches away. it combines apricot and grapeseed oil which gives it the perfect consistency -not too heavy and not too light like a dry oil and it has a light apricot fragrance that is really pleasant. i use this oil year round, alone in the spring/summer/fall and under a heavier body cream in the winter. the packaging isn't very convenient to use (glass bottle) even though it looks nice so i usually decant it into a spray bottle or squeeze bottle so i don't waste product!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2007 11:06:00 AM More reviews by Beacon444

This stuff is a miracle product for my hair. I have shoulder length brown hair that's been TR'd three times. It used to break off a lot but since I added this oil to my routine it looks shiny and healthy and I have almost no breakage. I shampoo every other day with Kerastase Volumactiv (expensive but i swear its worth it - nothing else comes close - its in the green bottle). Before shampooing, I massage about a dime size of this oil into the scalp, concentrating on the hairline area, let it sit a few minutes, then brush it through. I then shampoo, followed by conditioner (I alternate between aveda black malva, kerastase anti usure, kerastase oleo relax, and a few others). I then spray on GHD heat protector for fine to normal hair, blow dry, and get great results. The bottle is tricky where you need to be careful not to pour out too much. I've also found it leaks when you travel but this is easily solved by transferring it into a little spray bottle from Target or The Container Store (better selection and price there). I got a very tiny trial size of this oil in a gift set that was ADORABLE but when i tried to travel with it, it leaked all over the place. Its also great in the bath and on skin, the scent is nice but not overpowering.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/24/2007 8:49:00 PM More reviews by shellbell090702

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This obsession started with my oldest boy. I started using this oil when he developed cradle cap. This oil cured his itchy, dry skin. I started using this under my body creams. Now, I put this on my newborn, too. It's super gentle and is perfect for winter. It's super concentrated, so I wouldn't suggest this for someone prone to breakouts. Oh, and the scent is so yummy. Even my oldest son's daycare teachers used to ask what I put on his skin.