October 20, 2014 | 1549 users online

Concealers - Collection 2000 - Lasting Perfection Ultimate Wear Concealer

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Sayshi123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This concealer is the best. It's amazing! The worst problem I have is dark circles under my eyes but when I use this they vanish. I really recommend this product and hope you buy it. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2014 5:44:00 PM More reviews by Elllie90

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This concealer is my absolute favourite!
The coverage is amazing and it last for a good amount go time, also the price is amazing. Some people complain about the applicator of this concealer but it does not bother me at all!
I will always repurchase this concealer, however I am now also starting to try other ones, but I'm not convinced I will always come back to this.
X

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/4/2014 5:47:00 PM More reviews by SaraCee07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This has been getting a lot of hype here in NZ where it has just arrived (I think.. I haven't seen it before anyway!) Price is decent - NZ$14 and was easy to pick up as it is stocked in supermarkets. I got this in Fair and when I first applied it under my eyes it was very white looking, but as I finished the rest of my makeup it looked nice and brightening. I tried to use this on a few blemishes I had on my cheek but it didn't work at all. But for under my eyes it worked fine, didn't crease and lasted all day. For under eye concealing - yes, all the way. For blemish concealing - no, it just blended out and didn't cover anything. I will stick to my Thin Lizzy concealer for blemishes.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/27/2014 4:27:00 PM More reviews by EmilyEisen57

One of my favourite concealer's. It last me all day and covers blemishes perfectly. Only disadvantage is the shades are not the best.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by niftypineapple914

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I am surprised by the negative reviews. I spent literally over a decade looking for a great concealer to cover active acne and leftover scars. Benefit playsticks, Chanel, Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage (which is very very good), Rimmel Hide the Blemish, Colorstay; I tried so many. This has become my HG blemish and scar concealer. I use shade 2, I'm Desert Beige in EL DW and Beige Sand in Revlon Colorstay. I have extremely, extremely oily skin on account of a PCOS, and I find the lasting power of this concealer to be perfection indeed.
Dirt cheap and no complaints with packaging. It does dry slightly darker than what it initially comes out as but I don't think anyone could notice except you as the wearer. I just wish it was easier to find in Boots now; the craze has caught on and its always out of stock where I live.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2014 4:42:00 PM More reviews by maariyaloves

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this concealer so much! It covers my horrible and very dark under eye circles perfectly. It is easy to blend but, sometimes is hard because it dries quickly. However, the packaging is horrible as the writing gradually fades away. I bought this at boots for only 4 which is amazing! The product felt dry on my skin and had a thick consistency.The smell was average and wasn't good nor bad.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/23/2014 10:18:00 AM More reviews by DeeDanosaur

I bought this at Boots whilst in London for around 4 pounds, which is a really good price!
I got this in the shade : 1 Fair, which is too light for me. I wish a wider range of shades were available because 1 is too light, and 2 is a tad bit too dark, and I couldn't be bothered to buy 2 shades to mix and match.

Regarding packaging; I like the size of the tube, it's easy to carry around and the wand reminds me of a lipgloss wand and does a good job at delivering the product.

The texture; sometimes a bit too much product comes out so it can get messy. It's smooth when applied and doesn't cake up throughout the day.

One con for me: when using your finger to blend, the remaining product doesn't come off easily so I resort to using make up wipes to remove it from my fingertip.

I used it on blemishes and it covers up quite well. I'm sure that if there was a shade between 1 and 2, it would have been better as my face tended to look pale after using the concealer on spots and scars. (But again, that's my fault for not testing the shade out beforehand)

Overall, I understand the hype and would definitely buy it again if more shades were available.

Ps: Please test out the shade first because I remember thinking "Ok it didn't look this pale in the tube" and it would just be inconvenient if you went through the same ordeal

rated 3 of 5 on 4/21/2014 1:05:00 PM More reviews by SophieOToole

I had high hopes for this concealer after hearing so many rave reviews and people telling me it was their HG concealer. I purchased this from Boots for around £3.99 and was pleased with how cheap it was. The packaging isn't great but it is small and very handy for someone who travels a lot. I bought it in the lightest shade and it is great for covering the dark circles under my eyes when blended with the Real Techniques Miracle Complexion sponge. However, it isn't great for concealing blemishes or redness on the face. Currently, I'm just trying to use up what I have left before I purchase another concealer but I will definitely try others before I purchase this again.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/19/2014 1:08:00 AM More reviews by mccalisterr

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

It epitomizes the word "conceal"

It' not the type of concealer that would fade out during the day. It does last as it says and it gives an extremely excellent amount of coverage. The only let down to the product is that it only comes in three shades (at least that's what I'm aware of) and given that the brand originates from the UK- the shades don't work for Medium, Olive tones, and darker skin types. However it may work as a brightener which would still be of good coverage as well.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/17/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by debpeters

This is a weird product. Only because of the terrible shade selection. I found all the shades to have a grey-ish undertone to them, like the kind you see in cheap BB creams. It gave my face a weird dull and almost dirty colour, which i of course did not appreciate. HOWEVER, the coverage, formula and lasting power are fantastic. For the price, I feel like this concealer does everything it promises. But like i said, the shades were just very odd. I won't repurchase until they improve on the shades.