Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

4.1

on 11/25/2012 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I wanted to like Bombshell. I did. However it seems to have missed the mark on this one. To me, this frgrance was way too floral and strong, almost like a cologne. It reminds me of a cheap perfume. I didn't feel like a bombshell when wearing it. It just made me cringe.

on 11/17/2012 2:51:00 AM

I feel like this scent is extremely overrated. i dont find it a unique smell at all. when i read the description it sounded very interesting but the scent itself is quiet plain and fruity with no dimension. It also has a strong grapefruit note and i really dislike anything with grapefruit so thats one of the main reasons why this scent didnt work for me. the packaging is adorable though.

on 11/14/2012 10:53:00 PM

My hubs juz got me this and I absolutely love it! The smell's fruity (purple passion fruit, it seems).

on 11/2/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! BEST SCENT EVER! IT'S SEXY AND FRUITY!

on 10/25/2012 5:47:00 PM

This is my favorite scent. I know everyone has their own preferences on perfume, so I can't comment on that except to say I get a ton of compliments when I wear this. Women and men both ask me what I'm wearing, it smells so good.

on 10/24/2012 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

First off, I am a guy. I tried this on recommendation of a friend. She was absolutely right, I used to wear "forever sunshine" from bath and body. It had a high citrus scent to it that made me feel fresh. However the Bombshell has some of that to it, but wouldnt call it spicy. I like the red velvet cast i gather, it smells amazing on my skin but i feel it wears fast.. But in its defense i usually just use the body spray.. The girls at work always tell me I smell amazing and even a few guy customers have noticed and I proudly tell them where i bought it ;) hehe

This perfume has a very nice and sexy smell. I really love it, but it may not suitable for winter use ... I find this is the best out of the Victoria's secret collection

on 10/18/2012 10:55:00 PM

This is an amazing fragrance! It's very fresh, and really gives me that extra kick of energy I need throughout the day. The downside is the weak stay-on power. I fill it up in a small spray to carry with me, but it uses up rather quick. I got this at the VS Holiday sale, for 40% off! So it was a good deal for me.

on 10/14/2012 8:57:00 PM

Well, you young ladies may like this - and it is lovely, if not a bit "in your face" floral. At any rate,it is very much like an old fragrance from the 1950'a - Intimate by Revlon. It reminds me of the scent from my mom's purse - when I was a little girl - lipstick, cigarettes and Intimate.

It brings back lovely memories.

on 10/8/2012 2:27:00 PM

Like another commenter said, this has a masculine smell to it, there were a few times today that I thought I smelled cologne but then realized it was this Boimbshell perfume. Then other times I smell a sweet smell as well. But I do have to say I love this perfume, it isn't your typical fruity or floral smell. It smells very clean and crisp. To me its a perfume I wear when relaxing at home in my sweats, its a comforting smell. I recommend this perfume and I would definetly purchase again.

Popular Fragrances