Victoria's Secret BOMBSHELL

on 12/29/2012 10:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

My favorite VS perfume comes in the prettiest/ simplest bottle! I love this fresh but sweet scent. I can still faintly smell it on myself at the end of the day.

on 12/29/2012 6:03:00 PM

I love this perfume! It smells amazing - fresh, a little floral but not overpowering, with some fruity notes and just a little musk. In smelling some of the other VS perfumes I found a lot of them to be too mature smelling, with really strong woodsy notes that just came across like too much licorice or pine to convey the feminine vibe I wanted. Bombshell is lighter than the others I sampled, but doesn't have that sweet, cloying smell of too much candy or flowers that less musky perfumes can edge close to. I find that the lasting power is good, although I would recommend a touchup of a spray or two once or twice throughout the day to keep the fragrance going. The bottle is adorable, too. Ultimately though, this is a great perfume - it's light and fresh but with enough musk to keep it grounded and grown-up.

Hair: Blond, Other, Medium

The smell is lovely, but don't last at all, I mean AT ALL!!!!! Sad.

on 11/25/2012 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

I wanted to like Bombshell. I did. However it seems to have missed the mark on this one. To me, this frgrance was way too floral and strong, almost like a cologne. It reminds me of a cheap perfume. I didn't feel like a bombshell when wearing it. It just made me cringe.

on 11/17/2012 2:51:00 AM

I feel like this scent is extremely overrated. i dont find it a unique smell at all. when i read the description it sounded very interesting but the scent itself is quiet plain and fruity with no dimension. It also has a strong grapefruit note and i really dislike anything with grapefruit so thats one of the main reasons why this scent didnt work for me. the packaging is adorable though.

on 11/14/2012 10:53:00 PM

My hubs juz got me this and I absolutely love it! The smell's fruity (purple passion fruit, it seems).

on 11/2/2012 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! BEST SCENT EVER! IT'S SEXY AND FRUITY!

on 10/25/2012 5:47:00 PM

This is my favorite scent. I know everyone has their own preferences on perfume, so I can't comment on that except to say I get a ton of compliments when I wear this. Women and men both ask me what I'm wearing, it smells so good.

on 10/24/2012 3:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

Eyes: Violet

First off, I am a guy. I tried this on recommendation of a friend. She was absolutely right, I used to wear "forever sunshine" from bath and body. It had a high citrus scent to it that made me feel fresh. However the Bombshell has some of that to it, but wouldnt call it spicy. I like the red velvet cast i gather, it smells amazing on my skin but i feel it wears fast.. But in its defense i usually just use the body spray.. The girls at work always tell me I smell amazing and even a few guy customers have noticed and I proudly tell them where i bought it ;) hehe

This perfume has a very nice and sexy smell. I really love it, but it may not suitable for winter use ... I find this is the best out of the Victoria's secret collection

Popular Fragrances