Gucci Gucci Guilty

on 11/20/2012 11:00:00 AM

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

Omg can I ask myself out, take myself to dinner, and have sex with myself? Cause holy cow, that's how good this makes me smell. That's really ALL I have to say about Guilty.

on 11/17/2012 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

Gucci Guilty is a lovely, sensual, warm scent. It's on the sheerer side and it's the perfect fruity floral for Fall and Winter months. Since it's a sheer eau de toilet I purchased the fragrance in a gift set with the lotion which provides long lasting power. While in Sephora, I compared this to the intense version and preferred the opening and the overall sheerness of this to the intense version. Based on reviews, the intense version lasts longer as it is an eau de parfum and I can see why it may be more appealing for that reason. However for me, the original is just a little more sexier and subtle and if I feel it fading away, then I'll just spritz on a little more. I highly recommend for those into subtle, warm scents that are seductive and very feminine.

on 11/14/2012 1:09:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Love the smell of this I personally like using it when I'm going out to dinner or something it's a long lasting perfume (if you get the oil base one) and its not over powering it is pretty pricey though I paid around $110 for the bottle

on 10/21/2012 12:07:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

I alsolutely love this perfume. It was definetely pricey, but considering the brand and the compliments I get on it everytime I wear it, it's worth the few extra dollars.

The packaging is so pretty (until it gets dirty :P) and unique, and I love that too. It's no so easy to hold if you have small hands, but it is attractive to the eye.

Bottom line big picture, I love this perfume, and definetely will be purchasing in the future :)

on 10/6/2012 11:26:00 AM

I honestly really liked this one. I recieved a sample and am thinking about buying it. Really sweet, and sensual as well. Smelt like honey, and amber with hints of lilac. Very nice, subtle, sexy kind of smell. The bottle in my opinion is boring though. Overall, I would repurchase though.

on 9/5/2012 5:24:00 PM

At first I loved the lilac in this, but somewhere along the line this scent always ends up giving me a headache, and I don't have that with other perfumes. What a shame, because I loooooooove the original Gucci in the big square bottle with its yummy rootbeer-y vanilla scent, so I thought this one would be great too. I can't wear it anymore unless I take a preventative Advil LOL. Too bad! :(

on 9/2/2012 10:42:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I went through the entire fragrance section at The Bay looking for a replacement for the flowerbomb gift set my mother in-law bought me for christmas and this was the only scent I liked. I thinks its a sexy ambery musk but it doesn't have great stay power. I paid 90 bucks for 60ml and I won't be repurchasing simply due to price.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this perfume one of my friends bought it for me for christmas last year and i've been hooked ever since! It's just a little expensive.

The best part of this fragrance is the initial smell; 95% of it is beautiful, even sexy, but the other 5% is something disgusting. I get a bit of rotten fruit, particularly when I smell it on other people.

It is very one dimensional, nothing develops while wearing it and it doesn't last long.

And the bottle is trashy.

I like this scent but I felt it was too expensive. I found the "impression" that smells JUST like the Nordstrom version @ WalMart for $3.00. Smells identical and I constantly get compliments. Plus, I saved about $80. on the price. I change perfumes constantly so I don't care that this is cheap, it always smells good and doesn't go bad as fast.

Popular Fragrances