July 23, 2014 | 1998 users online

Fragrances - Gucci - Gucci Guilty

rated 4 of 5 on 6/16/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by templeugrl151

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I like this scent but I felt it was too expensive. I found the "impression" that smells JUST like the Nordstrom version @ WalMart for $3.00. Smells identical and I constantly get compliments. Plus, I saved about $80. on the price. I change perfumes constantly so I don't care that this is cheap, it always smells good and doesn't go bad as fast.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2012 1:00:00 PM More reviews by Dimanta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I like this fragrance and I love the bottle, however I would not like to wear it myself. My mom really likes this scent but it does not last very long. I think this perfume is amazing for older age.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/19/2012 7:11:00 AM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Well I think Gucci should certainly feel Guilty about this one. What a let down, and to charge so much for it too is terrible. The reason for my dislike is not the scent itself (I think it smells great), it's just the longevity. The EDT lasts like a cologne body spray on me. The actual fragrance is really, really nice, so it's very disappointing. I then tried the Guilty Intense version and got a little bit more longevity out of it but still find it too weak on me. I get no projection (sillage) from either the EDP or the EDT. The top notes are gorgeous but it just dries down to nothing on me (even when sprayed on clothes). I just can't seem to smell it for longer than 1 hour. Shame really, as it does smell quite nice... but definitely not worth the money for me. Sorry!

rated 2 of 5 on 4/5/2012 2:26:00 PM More reviews by happycanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a very run of the mill, indistinctive fragrance. It's a mildly sultry sort of scent but nothing memorable IMO. For something from Gucci, I would expect it to smell a bit more posh, but it doesn't.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2012 12:14:00 PM More reviews by annettepe

This is definitely going to be my next purchase. got a sample size and completely used it up. it smells lovely. The smell is very hard to describe but i would say its a sexy, sultry yet feminine. its very sophisticated too in my opinion. Its not too sweet or sickening, its not too powdery or too spicy. its perfect.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2012 12:10:00 PM More reviews by karriwhel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Ohhh how I just love anything that has the word "amber" in it's description!!! Oriental, peppery & feminine, probably more suited for the mature audience. I have yet to purchase a bottle, but really extremely enjoyed the large sample I rec'd. Think for sure I will purchase or try very hard to swap for!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by elizabetel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Gucci Gucci Guilty has easily become my favourite scent. It probably is more of a going out/ night scent, but I think you can wear it during the day-time as well! I wear it to school and don't think it's too much.

I get lots of compliments on it, but you need to respray it for it to last which can get quite irritating..

Overall, I am nearly out of my bottle so I will definitely be repurchasing! I even have the lotion.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2012 10:30:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

Lovely scent- it's on the seductive side of the perfume line, and I'm gonna say that it's not perfect for everyday, but it is great for a party, a night out, or a night of romance!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/3/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by kathyfff

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wore Gucci Rush for a long time, alternating with Cashmere Mist. I received Gucci Guilty for my birthday as a gift. I sprayed it on before work and I could still smell it on my wrists when I came home. Not overpowering, nice scent for work and daytime. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2011 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Steffiand

I love the smell of Gucci Guilty when first sprayed on, and for the first hour or so and have received lots of compliments on.
It is not as overpowering on me as my other fave (D&G The One) and I could wear everyday to work, it's not just a nighttime/going out fragrance.
The only problem is it seems to wear off much more quickly and I find myself having to respray it. For that reason, I have going to go through my bottle pretty quickly. I treated myself for Christmas to a bottle of the Intense and that is pretty much the same, so annoying!!
The question is, I love the smell so much, does it make up for the re-application every few hours?
It would be a definite rating of 5 if it had a bit more staying power.