MAC Pro Longwear Concealer

4.1

Cyclopentasiloxane, Water, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Tribehenin, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Laureth-7, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Sorbic Acid [may contain] (CI 77891/Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491/CI 77492/CI 77499/Iron Oxides)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I love the coverage of this concealer. Bought it in NW20 shade. It covers up my dark circles very well :)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

It's just amazing!!! Very lightweight,hydrating,good coverage,love it

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I'm extremely pale, so naturally, my veins are translucent through my hands, wrists, and of course under eye area. The lightest shade seems to be pretty bright. I'm more pinky-blue toned, and mac recommends NW15 instead of NC15, but I beg to differ.

NW15 is too dark to be honest. NC15 isn't that yellow-y, its very bright, and matches better for fair skin.

I use it to conceal any facial redness, spots, and under eye area. It does a fairly good job, but its pretty thick and it's a little difficult to blend. I recommend moisturizing the eye area first or using a primer. It could do a pretty good job as a high lighter too for the brow bone.

The biggest flaw for me is the pump applicator. It just pumps out way too much and is nearly impossible to control the pressure in which you press it. I just use a small cosmetics container or an unused contact case and store a pump in there, then use the amount I want.

This is my HG concealer. I have dark undereye circles, and this is the best product I have found. I have tried many - Clarins, Nars, and several that I can't even remember, but keep going back to this one. It covers, highlights a little without being obvious, and doesn't need powder to set it. I avoid powder because no matter what I do it accentuates wrinkles. Also, there are no sparkles, and it's a soft matte finish. I know some people say it's drying, but I moisurize the eye area a few minutes before using this, and it's fine for me. The only negative is the packaging. I guess they have to seal it to prevent it from drying out, but I wish the pump would dispense 1/4 the amount at most. I get around this by having a little sample container, and dispensing a couple of pumps into that, which lasts me over a week. A little goes a long way. The shade I use is NW20. I've experimented with NC 20, and NC 15, but they are too bright and unnatural looking for me. It may take a couple of tries to find the right shade, but MAC is great about giving you samples!

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

I got this concealer in NW35. I am a believer of 'concealers should be slightly lighter in shade in order to conceal dark circles' - but with this NW35 it appears that orange tone DOES help to counteract the darkness under my eyes!

Previously I have been using Loreal True Match concealer which seriously does nothing to conceal redness/spots/dark circles significantly, that's why I decided to get this concealer having seen it being highly raved about.

I would say this concealer is good for the under eye, it is slightly creamy yet does not crease. However I can't say the same for redness/spots as this shade is too orangey for other parts of my face. I apply this by dabbing some under my eyes and blend with the pointed end of my Beauty Blender for a natural look. I do not set the under eye with any powder thereafter.

If you can't decide to get this or not, I would say give it a try!

Simply amazing!
I've been hesitating because of the price, but it's totally worth it!
It has medium to full coverage, though I'd rather say it's medium; which is really good for a natural result..
The texture is great, but you have to apply it really quickly.
It's very good for highlighting and it comes in a variety of shades.
The only problem is the packaging. One can easily waste the product because of this pump.
It became part of my daily routine and I'd most certainly buy again!

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

DARK AND VERY PURPLE under eye circles, Acene prone skin, All day wear, DEF A MUST BUY

My under eye circles are horrible, very deep and with fine lines.. this concealer is my holy grail, I absolutely love it! I covers my dark circles amazingly, and it last all day, from 8am to 8pm, it is a must must must.

the ONLY thing is that you have to set it QUICK so it doesn't creases but besides that this product is by far the best concealer in the market. It last a long time too, 4 to 6 months

I recommend 100%

Brightens up my face. Because too much product pumps out and I would never waste such an expensive product, I've taken to concealing places on my face that no concealer has gone before such as my forehead, chin, bridge of my nose, beneath the brows (highlighting, basically). Then my friend told me to pump into a clean container -- genius. I've been using this for special occasions only because of the price point, but what the hell. My favorite concealer so far.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have this in NC30, NW 20 and NW25. I use them to customize my own shade. This is not full coverage and nor is it extremely brightening but it is thin and creaseless which makes is perfect for everyday wear. and it's not too expensive compared to NARS or Bobbi Brown. Packaging is a glass jar and it's awful. I have dropped one concealer during travel and it shattered and I was devastated. Plus the pump pours out way too much so now I pour some out in little MAC sample jars and cary them in my makeup bag. Since the formula is thin, I can see this being used to highlight as well.

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

My new favorite concealer. I've been meaning to try this one for ages and only got around to it last week. I've been using Studio Finish for years but I don't know if the formula has changed or maybe my skin needs have changed but it seems to go on even thicker than before and cakes up no matter how light a hand I use.

Tried this and I'm loving it! Glides on like silk even with just my fingers and looks even more smooth and flawless when I use the beauty blender. I would say its light to medium coverage but the formula is so light that is easily buildable without it becoming fake or crepey looking. A little pricier than I like to spend on just a concealer but worth every penny.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Mac Pro Long Wear Concealer and Prep and Prime Highlighter Review by BeautynLifewSue

MAC Pro Longwear Concealer | First Impression (F.I.F) by Chloe Luckin