April 19, 2014 | 1305 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:55:00 AM More reviews by doORdye

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

where has this been all my life?? and why have I not tried it sooner?! I just bought this a couple of days ago (in shade NW15) and so far I'm loving it! I use it under my eyes as well as over scars & blemishes. the color, first of all, is perfect. I have very fair skin and always have the hardest time finding a foundation or concealer to match. currently I'm basically using this all over my face. that sounds like it would be a thick cakey mess but it totally isn't. I have used bb & cc creams that end up looking thicker & cakey-er than this does. it feels surprisingly lightweight and the coverage is amazing! I set it with pür minerals pressed powder and it looks great! I am very happy with this purchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2014 12:27:00 AM More reviews by SFifi

PERFECT! This is what I've been looking for. I first bought the wrong color, and so I didn't use much of it. Now after 3 other concealers, I tried this in the right color and man! This is amazing.
Doesn't crease, doesn't cake up, and honestly not that drying either. dispenser pumps out way too much so I can see how this would be a problem if one were to use it for just under the eyes, but if you use it on the face as well, a pump is just the right amount.
the best way to apply this is with a brush. either a fluffy blending brush or a small stipple brush, depending on the area you are working with. a sponge absorbs it all and takes away from the coverage.
it sets rather fast, so it would be a good idea to work in sections, and use the SMALLEST amount because that's all it takes to cover what you need to.
This matches my face so well, and looks so natural, so I went from full coverage foundation to just this(applied to dark areas only) and nothing else. even my family can't tell I'm wearing makeup. Best feeling ever.

Note:the tarte creaseless concealer is equally good, except that it is shiny so unless set with powder, it can't be used on the face on its own.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2014 4:54:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I am finally coming around to this concealer. MAC d/c'ed my beloved Studio Sculpt concealer so I gave this a try after finally running out. I've been using it for about 6 months now and I must say I now love it! I had to get used to the satiny finish (was used to matte) but now I think it looks great. I also thought it was a bit too thin in consistency at first, but man, just a tiny drop goes a long way and packs a real pigmented punch so you don't need much! A lot of people of mentioned the crappy packaging, and yes, it is pretty bad. What I do is put 10 or so pumps into an empty air-tight jar (I use my old Studio Sculpt glass jar, which is the same one as the Paint Pots come in) and then just lightly dip my brush into it. Its much easier to get the right amount that way, and then I just refill when needed. I mainly use this concealer to cover redness and even out my skin tone and its perfect for that. I do think the shades run a bit light though. I am usually spot on NC25 so I was super excited when this came out in that shade so I wouldn't have to mix (other MAC concealers don't come in NC25, strange) but when I gave it a try it was too light. I tried NC30 next and it was a perfect match. Will definitely be purchasing again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:49:00 PM More reviews by HNA

Absolutely LOVE this product! Now my holy grail concealer. It doesn't crease, perfect shade, only need the tiniest amount, will last me ages, long wearing and full coverage. What more could you want from a concealer?! I have pretty bad darkness around my eyes and I usually have to top up on concealer ATLEAST twice a day but with this I don't even have to top up once. From the moment I apply this in the morning to the moment I come home it still looks flawless. Say bye to tired looking eyes!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 3:06:00 PM More reviews by DrGMart

I didn't understand all the hype about this stuff, especially on YT, so I went out and got my own. I got a shade that perfectly matches my skin tone cuz, if I'm spending $25 on concealer, might as well be able to spot conceal with it.
First thing I noticed was that it smells kinda funky - kinda an alcohol-y smell. The product is super thin, and the pump! OMG the pump! Makes me waste so much product, since a little goes such a long way.

This stuff is pretty good! There are other concealers that I think does just as well as this does, but this does not settle into fine lines and covers my dark circles extremely well and lasts all day. Two big thumbs up and I would definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2014 5:17:00 AM More reviews by Blondef

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is the best concealer I have ever use it covers my dark circles perfectly , it doesn't get into my lines and it last pretty much all the I really love it

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2014 9:13:00 AM More reviews by ashleymayf

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Full disclosure, the pump for this concealer is absolutely useless. It pretty much distributes enough with one tiny pump to cover an entire face. Seriously whose decision was that pump?

But I digress; the actual product is amazing. I use it every single day I'm wearing makeup, without fail. The most perfect concealer for hiding dark circles, with some magical technology in it which is formulated especially to prevent creasing. 9 times out of 10 I also use this as an eyelid primer, and it actually works really well for that too. On days where I don't feel like doing a full face, but want to spruce up, I just apply this over any blemishes and hyperpigmentation and set with powder and it stays all day. In looooove. Will repurchase forever.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2014 6:57:00 AM More reviews by JULIANACHIARI

I really like this product. Its a powerful concealer. Sometimes I use it and i don't use a foundation. The only problem is the package. The pump is large and i get always more product than i really need.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2014 6:17:00 AM More reviews by Moremi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second bottle, because the first broke when it smashed to the ground. I bit disappointed int he fragile glass packaging and the pump that disposed to much concealer and creates a mess.

Staying power is amazing. You don't need much product, this is highly pigmented and a thin layer covers good. I use it for both my under eye area and on the rest of my face. The finish is matte, and can sometimes be a bit drying on my dry skin, so make sure to moisturize.

The color range doesn't match my skin perfectly, I'm somewhere between NC42 band NC45, but less red and more yellow. However, NC42 matches my winter pale skin, so I use this during the winter. I just wished they would release more shades so I could use this all year round.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2014 7:33:00 PM More reviews by cblackburn88

i am in love with this concealer!
I religiously watch NikkiTutorials on YouTube and she recently put up a video of herself using the concealer as a foundation. this had changed my life. my new HG product. i make sure to moisturize my skin well before hand and then i take 2/3 pumps of the concealer and place it all over my face. I then use a damp beauty blender to blend it into my face. While that is setting i do my eyebrows and eye makeup. I set the concealer with my NYX HD translucent setting powder.

My skin has never looked better and it stays ALL DAY!