December 20, 2014 | 1514 users online

Concealers - MAC - Pro Longwear Concealer

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by ZayLiz

This is by far one of the best concealers you can ever try! it covers your circles perfectly! I just hate how much product comes out! *just remember a little goes a long way!*

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 8:19:00 PM More reviews by elitegymnasticsxo

love this concealer! I have this in the color nc20. Most concealers oxidize on me, but this one doesn't! This concealer is medium to high coverage. I have this ENORMOUS scar on my face and this definitely minimizes the look of it. This doesn't cover my scar completely but I haven't found a concealer that does. I love the formula of it. It's thin, but it high coverage. One thing about the packaging. Like everybody says, it pumps out too much product. So, I got a little plastic container to squirt some of the product in. I wouldn't recommend it though. The container gets really messy and the product separates while in the container. I would just recommend to keep the product in it's original packaging.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:17:00 PM More reviews by vannii

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this product! The best concealer I've ever used! It covers redness and dark circled perfectly. The only reason I cannot give this five stars, is because of the pump. It pumps out too much product, which makes it run out really fast. At first I though it was cheap, because I had expected it to be a lot more expensive since it is a MAC product. But because it pumps out way too much product, it actually ends up being pretty expensive in the end. I'd still buy it though because I love the finish and the results.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 10:20:00 AM More reviews by fairynah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This concealer is AMAZING and I'm in love with it! I had pretty dark circles and you'll just need a small amount to cover up. It also helps to brighten up the underye area so that your eyes won't have the tired look.. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth it.. I got it in NW 35 and it's the perfect shade for me.. Need to use an eyecream if not it'll turn out very dry.. But it shouldn't be a problem as you can mix a lil bit with your moisturizer. I agreed with others that this product dispenses wayy too much...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by misssoldiergirl

Best concealer ever! Its a little pricey at $20 a bottle for 0.3 oz but I think its totally worth it. Nothing else compares. Its light weight yet it gives A LOT of coverage. Also they weren't lying when they said its long wearing; I went to a water park and was going on water rides all day and in the Texas summer heat and it still looked pretty good by time I left. I can't say enough good things about it. You need it in your life! The only bad thing is that the pump is hard to control and if your not used to it you will get way more product then you need but with time you will learn to carefully use two fingers and get the amount needed.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2014 11:50:00 PM More reviews by larosedechanel

I have MAC's Pro Longwear Concealer in NC45, the same shade as my Studio Fix Fluid & Studio Fix Powder Plus foundations. I use this product to conceal red blemishes & to cover acne marks/scarring. I like the thicker consistency because it provides the fuller coverage I want with my oily skin. In regards to covering redness & dark marks, this is one of the best concealers you can use. It sets to a matte finish, which I love. I never wear a full face of makeup for 15 hours & I can't vouch for whether it not it actually lasts that long, but it'll last through most people's days (work, school, events, etc.).

The only thing I dislike is the packaging. It's messy, too fragile, & it's just easily broken. First of all, product ends up all over the inside of the cap, which means it gets all over the pump itself… secondly, in more than one or two instances, these pumps have simply quit working altogether. I mean for the $20 it costs, I figured the company can at least provide a better quality pump for us.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/7/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Kayla19

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product manages to cover my dark circles and spots almost completely. However I would not repurchase simply due to the packaging. The pump is an absolute nightmare nightmare to use and so much product ends up wasted. It's incredibly disappointing as you expect so much more from a company like MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2014 1:30:00 AM More reviews by RJ94

Usually I don't buy high-end makeup. But after trying most of the drugstore concealers (that are available here in Norway, which is not much) this is my holygrail!

I absolutely LOVE this concealer. I have finished my first bottle, and now I'm on my second. I would say that if you have dry skin, like mine, (and the climate doesn't help much) you should probably apply a good moisturizer. It never creases, it's on your skin for a whole day. It also gives full coverage.

It is a little price, but it's totaly worth it. I did not like det packaging in the beginning, when I got it. But over time, I have learned how to control the pump.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/29/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by NinaSun

This concealer is absolutely amazing. After having run out of my go to Nars concealer, I decided to give this a go. I held back for a long time because it's very pricey but it's definitely worth every penny. The texture is the perfect mix between not being too thick but not too runny. It blends in flawlessly and the coverage is very, very opaque. I have really dark, hereditary circles and this covers them as well as my Nars and Make Up Forever ones without a salmon colored neutralizer underneath. My skintone is NC25(not yet my winter color) and I've been using this in NC20. This also has a really matte texture but it bring such light to your face! Definitely recommend this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2014 8:19:00 AM More reviews by nadeska07

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best concealer for under eyes and to conceal redness around the nose and cheeks. I'm probably the odd one out but I love the pump, which is much more hygienic than those wand applicators - you can easily control the amount that comes out by pressing the pump opening against the back of your hand and slowly pressing down with your other hand. Natural satin skin finish. Lasts all day.