Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Liquid Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 8/6/2014 5:21:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Firstly, this product is extremely similar, in my opinion, to Revlon Colorstay.

It has medium to full coverage, and dries very quickly.

I have acne prone skin and lots of redness/scarring, and this product covers that better than most other products I have tried.

The colour range is fairly good, not overtly orange, and quite matching whilst giving some colour.

Matte finish

I have worn this product all day and it has stayed on my skin quite well.

I have noticed some new pimples however, whether this product has caused them, I can't say at this point.

This product is HEAVY DUTY, and I would probably not wear on a daily basis! I would also recommend giving your skin a thorough clean after using this product.

Very cheap product considering how well it works. Highly recommend.

on 8/5/2014 4:53:00 AM

this is so hydrating!!!!! ohmy gosh i love this foundation and it lasts all day and does not look cakey, and a good medium finish i love this so much, i have the lightest shade which can look just a tiny bit dark but it still works. try this out!!

on 7/18/2014 9:34:00 AM

What a great drugstore product! The packaging is great because its a tube rather than a bottle, so you can squeeze every drop out. the product its self is quite thick, sp you have to be careful when applying it, but that is usually the case with medium to full coverage products, which this foundation is. and it didnt break out my acne prone skin great product, will buy again!

on 7/14/2014 11:09:00 PM

Medium to Full Coverage foundation, this is my go to foundation for all day natural foundation and covers really well. Works well for photography as its not shimmery, its not as heavy as Mac Studio Fix which i find too plasticy, this is more liquidy and melts into the skin much more naturally allowing you to smile without a cracking feeling! Apply sparingly near the hairline as it can get stuck there and the eyebrows, best to dilute with some moisturiser to blend down the neck as this formula is quite thick for neck area. Love the pump dispenser as its not my everyday foundation good to that its kept fresh and airtight.

A thorough cleanse is necessary after using this kind of foundation - i like to loosen with warm water and gentle face soap, then cream or oil cleanser, eyemakeup remover then finish with either clarisonic or microfibre cloth to get the last bits out of the pores. So its quite a lot of effort to remove, but worth it esp if you have an important all day event. Great value product would def buy again.

I wish I could give this foundation a million stars! I cannot believe I've survived this long without having this miracle in my life! But no more, I refuse to ever be without this product again!! This has the best coverage and staying power of any foundation I have used!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about how well this foundation covers my skin while still ooking natural. I have received endless compliments on my skin since I started using this product, little do people know the secret lies in this little tube of awesomeness! Never in my life have I had a foundation last through a whole workday, much less into the hours after! I find if I set this with a bit of powder in the morning I only need one touch up towards the late afternoon. Which is amazing considerign through the hundreds of different foundation products I've tried, I have had to reapply no less that every other hour to maintain shine free skin. I AM SO HAPPY I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY HG FOUNDATION!!

this is AAAAAAAAmazinggg!!! definitely the best foundation i own, i have normal skin and it just glides on like butter!! it stayed on me all day no patching nothing!, im definitely getting this again, less than a pump is enough for my entire face but u can build the coverage as much as u want ...match it with the wake me up concealer and it is totally amazeballs!!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Cool

I DO NOT reccomend this product for us girls with already oily skin. Didn't need the extra moisture, this stuff felt like bacon grease all over my face. Nah I'm not buying this stuff again.

on 7/3/2014 9:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this foundation because I needed a foundation without SPF for my semi formal, and it was like $10 at priceline. I used it a few times before to get a feel of it and it definitely did stay on my face, but it does basically nothing for oil control so by the end of the day I was a greasy mess. But for everyday I barely use any powder to set my foundation, so on the actual day of my semi formal I used more powder on my face to try keep the oil at bay and sprayed some water to get rid of the powdery look. I was expecting to have to blot every hour, but I found that I didn't need to and by the end of the 7 hours there was basically no oil on my face.

However, when I looked back at the photos from the night (taken with and without flash on professional cameras/phones) the foundation looked great but in one photo which was taken with a phone on flash, the foundation made my face looked greyish and white in comparison to the rest of my body. The grey is probably because the foundation is on the pinker side rather than yellow, but there was still a slight white cast so there is probably something in the foundation that is sensitive to flash photography.

So in all I will try use up this foundation, probably as a sort of concealer since it stays so well, but I would not repurchase as on its own it is useless with oil and there a definitely better foundations out there.

on 7/3/2014 5:36:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this because my current foundation was melting off of my face in this summer heat and I heard good things about this stuff not transferring. I just wanted something that wouldn't disappear if I needed to dab my forehead or sweaty upper lip. I guess it somewhat works. But here's why it won't work for me. My skin has been very oily lately and I can't just go with this foundation. I need powder or I look incredibly greasy. Not only that but the coverage really isn't all that great. My Milani mutitasker powder provides me with proper coverage because I've never had a liquid or cream foundation that I can honestly say gives me flawless coverage. It looked decent at first, but as soon as I started sweating (my job is extremely physical) it looked so gross. My powder kind of darkened and sank into my pores looking like a bunch of blackheads! Also I looked like I had really deep jowl lines! I checked my makeup on my break and just wanted to hide! I still had 6 more hours left to my workday! Another thing is this stuff is tacky to the touch. I used my real techniques expert face brush and found the hairs on the brush were putting little lines in my foundation. I've never had a problem with this brush not blending properly. This stuff just never set right and it was like too sticky to blend in. My face and neck have broken out because I think I overblended and irritated my skin. The only good thing was the color (ivory) was a decent match. Funny, seems most people find the shades to be the worst thing about it. This would be good for someone with dry skin or for a person who typically doesn't set their foundation with powder. Paid under $7 at Target.

on 7/2/2014 3:20:00 AM

I am SO pleasantly surprised by Rimmel face products lately. I had purchased the match perfection and found it a great Colour match, smooth finish and easy application but it just didn't last as long as I'd like. So I purchased this. It's just as good! Great Colour match, easy blendabilty, lasts a decent amount of time and user friendly packaging though not so stylish. Please don't discontinue this EVER rimmel!

Video Reviews & Tutorials