October 1, 2014 | 1974 users online

Liquid - Rimmel - Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation

rated 3 of 5 on 3/10/2014 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Amy141

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

The one thing that it says to do last 25hrs and it did not last 25hr I put it on about 7ish maybe early and by 12 it was off my face every foundation I try never lasts everything else was good the coverage,price packing but if you have to go on a long journey and not be able to fix your makeup then I would wear something else

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2014 8:10:00 AM More reviews by Heyheytaytay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I think I've found my foundation! I have been on the search for a inexpensive base (as I wear everyday). I got tired of revlon color stay and their shit colour range... I have quite a warm complexion and l'oreal true match w4 is perfect in colour but it no good for very oily skin... I heard l'oreal also test on animals! This foundation is au $20 but picked up on special for $13. I'm happy with this bad boy! I mix 200 soft beige and 400 true beige 1 part to 2 parts to make a golden color... It holds up nice of extremely oily skin!!! I set with chanel powder and I do see oil by the end of an 8 hour shift but the staying power in impressive! Give this guy a twirly whirl if you have an oily t zone..., nothing can stop your oil.. But you can still look slightly shinny and still pretty at 5:30pm. ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2014 4:23:00 AM More reviews by sebjimen

I bought this foundation on a whim one day while at Target since it was on sale for $4. I must say that I am more than pleased! I have used everything from Dior, Mac, Lancôme, Estée Lauder as well as other brands from Ulta/Sephora Nd drugstore. This gives me excellent coverage and I found it so easy to blend will my Elf brush. I am NC25 and use #100 in this and it is a perfect match. I find that it really does last all day on my normal/combination skin, with a tiny bit of shininess peeking through on my T-zone after about 9 hours of wear. I will definitely repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2014 4:15:00 PM More reviews by rkim58

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this foundation!
First of all, I'm a foundation junkie. I have tried about 20 foundations, all ranging from Marc Jacobs, Yves Saint Laurent, to Maybelline and Neutrogena. Out of all the foundations, Rimmel is my favorite.
I have acne prone and oily skin, and a lot of acne scarring. When I apply this with the beauty blender, the coverage is amazing (off the bat, the first layer covers about 80%). The fragrance is great. I think it has even been clearing up my skin! My skin looks and feels great. Also I have a great cleansing routine, using the MAC Cleansing Oil and a daily face scrub.
I'm a NC30-NC40, and I use 200 Soft Beige.
After I apply it with my Sigma F80 Brush or the Beauty Blender, I use a lot of loose powder to mattify my face and make the foundation long-lasting.
I work 7 hour shifts starting at 4 pm, and I apply the foundation around 12. So it lasts nearly the whole day. I just have to powder, but the coverage is still phenomenal.

I recommend this foundation. The only slight problem is the packaging, sometimes a whole lot will just squirt out, so I have to hold the packaging upside down so the awesome foundation won't seep through. That happens a lot with some foundation packaging. It's not a huge problem.

Anyway, I love it. Maybe a little more than my Kat Von D Lock-it Tattoo Foundation and my Yves Saint Laurent Touche Eclat Foundation.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/9/2014 1:08:00 PM More reviews by eva8899

This is truly the best foundation I have ever tried. I have tried dozens if drugstore and high end foundations and I keep going back to this. The coverage is fantastic, the finish is natural, and it lasts all day. My biggest frustration with this foundation is the color selection. The lightest color is too yellow and the second lightest is too dark for my skin in the winter, so I can only use this product with a summer tan. Is only the color selection would expand, I would never need another foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 7:46:00 PM More reviews by Sandy01

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This foundation is fantastic and unbelievably cheap! I normally use lancome and have just recently discovered that they use denat alcohol in their foundations which is super bad for skin as it Kills skin cells and can dry skin out. I have now gone on the search for a new one and stumbled across this which I purchased a while ago, threw it in my makeup bag and completely forgot about it.The coverage is great- medium coverage and it last all day which is fantastic since I work long shifts. I would definitely recommend this foundation. I have tried many expensive foundations but found this to be one of the best and it's cheap! What more can I say....!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2014 2:55:00 PM More reviews by rockabillyboo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really like this foundation! It has great coverage. I can't believe how great the price is! I don't usually like drug store foundations but tried this one based on the reviews. Covers great and has a natural look to it. However if my skin is especially dry it does accentuate flakes. I use Ivory 100 and it is a good match for my pale skin. Blends easily and leaves a nice dewy finish.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/21/2014 9:16:00 PM More reviews by jkpetite

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

After an exhausting search for a cream or liquid foundation WITHOUT an SPF, I came across this foundation. Reviews from MUA & ULTA gave me the enough information to want to try it. Not to mention, they were on a BOGO sale at ULTA, which was even more reason to give it a shot.

I purchased two shades - 200 (Soft Beige) and 300 (Sand) - just in case I needed to custom blend to match my picky skin tone. I need a neutral, so mixing a warm & a cool together is ideal. Honestly, Soft Beige is good enough alone, but when I mix it with a really small amount of Sand, it's perfection.

The coverage is amazing - medium but buildable. It doesn't take much building to get good coverage. I've applied it with my fingers, my MAC 190 brush, and a stippling brush. The stippling brush has yielded the best results. The lines on my forehead and around my eyes are softened and my skin is even and realistically flawless. The product dries to a matte finish but its not powdery - and that often enhances the fine lines. I don't need powder to set this foundation since I like the finish as it is. I can't speak to the 25 hour claim - the max I wore it was for 15 hours - and I gotta say, this stuff LASTS. It really didn't transfer to my clothes, including my scarf. I was concerned but there was no need. My foundation stood still. Loved that!

The price point for this stuff is awesome. It's $7 at Target and $8 at ULTA. Not bad at all - cheaper than CG, Maybelline & Revlon and it performs better than these and some higher ends foundations. Overall, I am really pleased with this product. I would definitely purchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/20/2014 2:32:00 AM More reviews by Cath12

This looked way too cakey on me. I did not like the way it looked after about 6 hours as it started to really cling to dry patches I didn't even know I had.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2014 6:00:00 PM More reviews by flowerpan10

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I've been using this for the past two days and have had no problems with it caking up like other reviewers have mentioned. I am in between the color True Ivory and Soft Beige; Ivory being a shade too light and Beige being a shade too dark for my light-medium hispanic skin. I may mix those two to get my color but for the winter time True Ivory seems to be working fine as long as I properly apply bronzer and a color powder that matches me perfect. It's medium coverage. Just an average foundation. Packaging is plain and not very cute. The hole for the tube could be a bit smaller in order to properly dispense the product rather than squirting it out which leaves a mess. The hydrating properties and watery consistency scared me due to my very oily skin. I gave it a shot and it actually feels as if I have absolutely nothing on my face while still providing medium coverage and lasting a heck of a long time. I put it on after my nightly shower & meant to take it off before bed but fell asleep on the phone. When I woke up the coverage was still there to my surprise. I probably won't repurchase but it's a good everyday foundation for someone on a budget and who's looking for something light to wear at church, school or work. For a fancy outing I would skip this and use my heavier Stay Matte Liquid Mousse from Rimmel.