Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 12/18/2011 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It did not work for me. All it did was make my skin feel super smooth. Not worth the price for what it does- average product, jar/tub packaging (unhygenic!) and not the cheapest eye cream out there.

on 12/17/2011 4:26:00 PM

okey, the positive first, it has a nice consistency.
Other than that it's a waste of money... It does nothing with my fine lines, nothing for the dryness under my eyes, and I actually got more puffines under my eyes! The jar is also impractical.
Don't but this product, I know I certainly won't again...

on 12/12/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have used 1 full size and a couple deluxe size samples for OVER A YEAR but I have not seen any improvement under my eyes. Sometimes I put it on and my skin still feels dry then I had to put another layer of some other moisturizer.
It is definitely overpriced for the quality. I mean, come on, it does not even moiturize enough!

Pros:
+ great package
+ nice texture
+ barely scented
+ non-irritating

Cons:
- does not moiturize enough for my winter skin around eyes
- does not improve fine lines and dark circles

After trying a few Estee lauder's skin care products, I do not recommend any of its product for people with sensitive skin/acne-prone skin.
Reason:
1) most of its products are strongly scented. I developed bad skin allergies after a while of use.
2) EL carries lots of nourishing products but they are just too heavy for my sensitive skin! I am 25 now and I would love to have a little anti-aging benifits from my skincare. EL smells devine and feels nice and all, it's really just not for me. I feel bad I had to throw them away.

well, at least i found Perricone nourishing moisturizer. It is now my HG product. Great for winter irritated, sensitive skin. AND it improves my skin texture without feeling heavy.

on 11/19/2011 7:18:00 PM

This is the only eye product that took care of my dark circles effectively. I no longer need to wear under-eye concealer... and the effects were obvious within the first week of use. I take a small amount of product and apply it around my eyes then do a 30-second massage for my eye area using dabbing motion with my fingers.The product takes around half a minute to absorb I would say.

I use this each morning and night, I use less product in the morning so I can apply makeup without waiting so long for it to absorb. It takes away the puffiness really well too!

This product is probably not for those with oily lids as the texture is more like a heavy gel instead of a light cream, and it does take a little bit of time to absorb... but it gets rid of dark circles and puffiness so I'm willing to wait the extra half a minute!

I will repurchase this if I can't find anything comparable, but for now my next eye-cream of interest is Chanel Beaute Initiale.

1 lippie off for the stupid design of the bottle. You can't get everything out at the bottom unless you use a spatula to reach the corners....

on 8/19/2011 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I never thought something could be bad for our eyes, but this cream made the skin around my eyes so irritated! it hurt. I don't know what is in it, but felt horrible, I had to wash it off. too bad

on 8/15/2011 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for a while. I really like the texture, it absorbs really nicely and doesn't feel greasy as many other eye creams. I've yet to see the results though. But it's kind of difficult with eye creams, I don't suppose you can see the result (fine lines) right away, so I will try to use it longer and update.

This eye cream is soooo expensive. Yet, I love it because it's the first eye cream I used that lighten my under eye area in as little as 7 days. It took me a while to find this product that works. It took me a lot of research in youtube, recommendations from different skincare reviews online and etc. I'm so glad I tried it. I wish it's more affordable though! But it works! I have one wrinkle line unfortunately in my under eye. My friend said her wrinkle faded with this cream after a year. So, I will post another review as soon as I see a better results or after a year. =)

on 7/1/2011 11:41:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

the texture is quite sticky and its fairly difficult trying to pick up the cream with your fingers due to the smaller opening. the cream is average and i dont feel any difference using this.

on 6/30/2011 11:46:00 PM

I use this for about 2-3 jars. Like the texture and believe in their anti-aging properties into my skin. I am using Aesop now and I can feel that it is more moisturize than Aesop even though it is in gel-based. Dry lines disappear after a long while of using it. But I'll still looking for better options too.

on 6/29/2011 7:16:00 AM

I have this. It's a great moisturiser and may help to smooth lines, but has not done so for me. On the other hand, I use this product on and off rather than religiously every night.