Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

3.1

Water (Aqua Purificata) Purified, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Polysilicone-11, Bidifa Ferment Lysate, Isopentydiol, Petrolatum, Sucrose, Isoprypyl Jojobate, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Trehalose, Betula Alba (Birch) Extract, Hordeum Vulgare (Barley) Extract, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Extract, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile), Algae Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Caffeine, Morus Nigra (Mulberry) Root Extract, Cholesterol, Sodium RNA, Linoleic Acid, Hodrogenated Lecithin, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Potassium Sulfate, Dimethicone Copolyol, Phytosphingosine, Butylene Glycol, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Squalane, Jojoba Alcohol, Polysorbate 80, Polysorbate 40, Isohexadecane, Tromethamine, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Iron Oxides

on 1/15/2012 10:11:00 AM

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

pros:
1. moisturizing
2. no more eye bags
3. no new fine lines showing
4. no need to take too much

cons:
1. hate the "jar/tube"
2. expensive!!

on 1/9/2012 7:40:00 PM

Packaging ok. Some people have commented that the shape is weird/hard to reach corners. I guess that's true, but it didn't make it that hard to get the last bits of product out. The packaging is fine to me, not exceptional. Would have preferred a pump for hygiene. This product is very expensive. It feels nice to apply, smooth and slightly rich (but not overly rich). It feels moisturizing to the eye area. It did not cause irritation for me. It only stings if you get a lot IN your eye. It was pleasant to use and did the job, but can't say it lived up to its price tag. I like the product, but its overpriced. I would buy again if it was less expensive since there are lots of eye creams out there that give similar results (smooth, moisturized skin). I'd be happy to pay the price if the product was exceptional, but I can't say this was. Don't think I would repurchase unless it was heavily reduced or I couldn't find another eye cream. Would use again if I received a sample/gift.

on 1/4/2012 9:17:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I had this in a little sample jar that came with a set and I'm glad I didn't pay the full price for this. I didn't like this eye cream at all.
During the nights I would wake up, because my eyes were burning and watering like crazy. And in the mornings I had those disgusting crusts around my eyes, like I had pink eye.

Also the fine lines under my eyes looked worse.

This is definitely nothing for my sensitive eyes.

on 1/1/2012 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I have been using this for over a year now (going close to two years) and have yet to see any result, maybe that is why I bought a second jar hoping to see results. The consistency is very nice and made my under eye are really soft. But as far as my dark circle...it still there. I will not be purchasing this anymore. Now I am on a look out for an eye cream that is effective. I don't mind paying more, as long as it works!

on 12/18/2011 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

It did not work for me. All it did was make my skin feel super smooth. Not worth the price for what it does- average product, jar/tub packaging (unhygenic!) and not the cheapest eye cream out there.

on 12/17/2011 4:26:00 PM

okey, the positive first, it has a nice consistency.
Other than that it's a waste of money... It does nothing with my fine lines, nothing for the dryness under my eyes, and I actually got more puffines under my eyes! The jar is also impractical.
Don't but this product, I know I certainly won't again...

on 12/12/2011 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

I have used 1 full size and a couple deluxe size samples for OVER A YEAR but I have not seen any improvement under my eyes. Sometimes I put it on and my skin still feels dry then I had to put another layer of some other moisturizer.
It is definitely overpriced for the quality. I mean, come on, it does not even moiturize enough!

Pros:
+ great package
+ nice texture
+ barely scented
+ non-irritating

Cons:
- does not moiturize enough for my winter skin around eyes
- does not improve fine lines and dark circles

After trying a few Estee lauder's skin care products, I do not recommend any of its product for people with sensitive skin/acne-prone skin.
Reason:
1) most of its products are strongly scented. I developed bad skin allergies after a while of use.
2) EL carries lots of nourishing products but they are just too heavy for my sensitive skin! I am 25 now and I would love to have a little anti-aging benifits from my skincare. EL smells devine and feels nice and all, it's really just not for me. I feel bad I had to throw them away.

well, at least i found Perricone nourishing moisturizer. It is now my HG product. Great for winter irritated, sensitive skin. AND it improves my skin texture without feeling heavy.

on 11/19/2011 7:18:00 PM

This is the only eye product that took care of my dark circles effectively. I no longer need to wear under-eye concealer... and the effects were obvious within the first week of use. I take a small amount of product and apply it around my eyes then do a 30-second massage for my eye area using dabbing motion with my fingers.The product takes around half a minute to absorb I would say.

I use this each morning and night, I use less product in the morning so I can apply makeup without waiting so long for it to absorb. It takes away the puffiness really well too!

This product is probably not for those with oily lids as the texture is more like a heavy gel instead of a light cream, and it does take a little bit of time to absorb... but it gets rid of dark circles and puffiness so I'm willing to wait the extra half a minute!

I will repurchase this if I can't find anything comparable, but for now my next eye-cream of interest is Chanel Beaute Initiale.

1 lippie off for the stupid design of the bottle. You can't get everything out at the bottom unless you use a spatula to reach the corners....

on 8/19/2011 5:04:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I never thought something could be bad for our eyes, but this cream made the skin around my eyes so irritated! it hurt. I don't know what is in it, but felt horrible, I had to wash it off. too bad

on 8/15/2011 3:18:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this for a while. I really like the texture, it absorbs really nicely and doesn't feel greasy as many other eye creams. I've yet to see the results though. But it's kind of difficult with eye creams, I don't suppose you can see the result (fine lines) right away, so I will try to use it longer and update.