September 18, 2014 | 1981 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Estee Lauder - Advanced Night Repair Eye Recovery Complex

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2011 3:18:00 AM More reviews by stl

I've been using this for a while. I really like the texture, it absorbs really nicely and doesn't feel greasy as many other eye creams. I've yet to see the results though. But it's kind of difficult with eye creams, I don't suppose you can see the result (fine lines) right away, so I will try to use it longer and update.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/4/2011 8:27:00 PM More reviews by dubaibeilove

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This eye cream is soooo expensive. Yet, I love it because it's the first eye cream I used that lighten my under eye area in as little as 7 days. It took me a while to find this product that works. It took me a lot of research in youtube, recommendations from different skincare reviews online and etc. I'm so glad I tried it. I wish it's more affordable though! But it works! I have one wrinkle line unfortunately in my under eye. My friend said her wrinkle faded with this cream after a year. So, I will post another review as soon as I see a better results or after a year. =)

rated 3 of 5 on 7/1/2011 11:41:00 AM More reviews by Vivalicious

the texture is quite sticky and its fairly difficult trying to pick up the cream with your fingers due to the smaller opening. the cream is average and i dont feel any difference using this.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/30/2011 11:46:00 PM More reviews by lwsege

I use this for about 2-3 jars. Like the texture and believe in their anti-aging properties into my skin. I am using Aesop now and I can feel that it is more moisturize than Aesop even though it is in gel-based. Dry lines disappear after a long while of using it. But I'll still looking for better options too.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/29/2011 7:16:00 AM More reviews by emilily

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have this. It's a great moisturiser and may help to smooth lines, but has not done so for me. On the other hand, I use this product on and off rather than religiously every night.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 12:20:00 AM More reviews by dk_patel

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

This is the only eye cream that has ever done anything for my eyes. For the last few years I have been using the $15 Loreal stuff and now I realize that was doing nothing for me but moisturizing. Being in my 30's I decided I should probably go back to the expensive stuff if I want to see results. My undereyes immediately showed fewer lines and seemed to be smoother. Within a month my dark circles decreased by 40% at least. Before this I hardly ever went without concealer under my eyes, but now I don't have to layer it on. The darkness is a lot less. Thank goodness for this cream!
I think some of these people that are expecting their undereye circles to go away completely are being unrealistic. Nothing is going to fade them completely. But, an eye cream that can do almost half of it, combined with concealer, will give you the look that you need.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/4/2011 12:54:00 AM More reviews by danammelvin

I love this night time eye cream. It has helped the texture of my eye skin and has noticeably hydrated it. Also I sweep a little on my eyelids and I swear it has helped my eyelashes grow.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/14/2011 6:12:00 PM More reviews by wonderblue

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This does nothing at all for my eye area, it didn't help with the texture of my skin at all. Granted it didn't make things worse but thank goodness I tried the sample size and didn't pay for the this product because I can only imagine the disappointment I would have had. No way is this worth the price. It's tempting to give this only 1 lippy but I normally reserve that for products that do something awful to my skin so maybe it's a little unfair. My main problem with this product is that it's really is riding on the back of Advanced Night Recovery and it's nowhere near as good.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 10:53:00 AM More reviews by Icaria

UPDATE: WOULD NOT CONSIDER DUE TO ANIMAL TESTING FOR CHINESE MARKET 17/02/2012 I received a huge sample of this product when I bought a bottle of Night Repair. I have bene using it for about 2 weeks, morning and night and It dosen't seem to be doing more than EL Vérité for eyes. I will keep using it, since I don't have any milia problems with it but I don't think I would purshase the full size. If I see changes after another 2 weeks, I'll update.
Update: moisturises well but that's all. Nothing exceptionel. Not worth the price.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 9:33:00 AM More reviews by wickedcoolmama

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i currently use two types of eye cream/ treatments. i use this one at night and la mer eye balm in the morning. it works nicely together, i see more firmness around my eye area. it glides on beautifully around the delicate eye area due to it's smooth gel texture which i like, but it does take a while to absorb completly into the skin but that's why it's meant for night use - although i sometimes use it in the morning & it wears quite nicely under makeup too!