October 1, 2014 | 1017 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Aveeno - oatmeal lotion

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2004 11:31:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is great! Smooth and non-greasy. The CVS brand of this is pretty similar and works just as well--plus you get a bigger tube for a cheaper price! The scent is sometimes like hairspray I noticed, but if you mix the lotion well before using it and it goes away! This is nice lotion and will work well for both winter and summer!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2004 9:10:00 PM More reviews by utopia134

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

HG. I buy this stuff at costco. moisturizes all day. does have a wierd smell that quickly goes away. I like neutral scents so it doesnt clash with pricey perfumes!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2004 10:28:00 PM More reviews by ekay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really enjoy this product. I think it moisturizes pretty well. I like the fact that the lotion is not greasy like some other lotions and it leaves my hands feeling softer. I recommend this product. Only thing is that is does not smell very pretty.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2004 12:03:00 AM More reviews by torontoprincess

This lotion makes you smell like a medicine cabinet. On the up side, it has the power to zap away dry skin. On the down side, nobody will be willing to stand next to you.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/21/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by MtnBikeGrl

I had a small patch of dry skin above my top lip, and no moisturizer seemed to help. I remember reading somewhere about a girl whose body piercing (!) dried out, and she used Aveeno on it, and it helped...so I bought a tube of the oatmeal lotion. I used a little bit on the dry patch after cleansing my face, and didn't notice at the time, but it worked! The dry patch is completely gone, and I'm attributing that to Aveeno! The packaging is also great -- easy-squeeze tube with a flip-top lid -- perfect! The tube is lasting me a while, because I don't use it all the time (Jergens Ultra Healing for everyday body moisturizing), but it's a fabulous product. Smell is pretty neutral.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2004 12:04:00 AM More reviews by mountain_blue

For some reason, my skin had been feeling very itchy so I decided to give this lotion a try. I'm glad I did because it has really helped calm my skin down. It does have a very slight plasticky scent that dissipates quickly, but overall it does the job. I will continue to use this whenever my skin acts up.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/31/2004 4:42:00 PM More reviews by chobit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

i think the majority likes this product, and i do, but i just don't like the scent! i don't know why i got the idea that oatmeal would smell nice.. maybe bcuz of the oatmeal i eat for breakfast or somthing, but the first time i applied this on.. eeeekkks!! this reeked! i think i used this for like 2 more times, and i threw it into a drawer and got lost for a year. lol! recently i ran out of my other body lotion, and i started to use this again. however, i only use it in the night time, so ppl won't smell me! however, i do have to add that it does a good job at moisturizing and softening my skin.. tho there are ones out there that does that and not smell horrible!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2003 8:25:00 PM More reviews by echo2000

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I don't know why I had the idea it would smell nice but it doesn't! It's not really strong, but I do like a nice scent to my products. Too bad because I do like the texture and the feel of the product once I rub it on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/18/2003 4:14:00 PM More reviews by MSBHaven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is a staple in our household! Great for dry skin...I use the fragrance free. Lightweight, but very moisturizing.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/2/2003 9:10:00 PM More reviews by HeavenlySweet98

This really helps the flakes & dry skin get moisture & restores the skin quickly. Great product.