April 18, 2014 | 942 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone Blush Pink Swoon [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/3/2012 8:13:00 PM More reviews by Seattlemama

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

HG for me! I wear this almost everyday for a natural, cool-toned perfect pink flush. It applies like a dream, isn't too shimmery or too flat, isn't garishly bright, and isn't peachy at all (peach doesn't work for my yellow-undertoned NC15 skin). It lights up my face and I swear it makes me look 10 years younger. I think this would work on any skintone. Two small cons: it fades pretty fast - I have to reapply midday; and whatever you do, don't drop this! It will shatter into 1200 pieces. Still, I adore this and will wear it forever!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2012 9:58:00 AM More reviews by Lumiele

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this is ready to go blushes.. i really love the colour.. its look scary in the pan but it was so beautifull on cheeks .. it gave a natural shy blush for me.. i'm nw10

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/12/2012 1:06:00 PM More reviews by xAutumnBabyx

I've only had this blush for a few days, and its already at HG status :) This is the perfect pink blush, it perks your entire face up- and gives you this beautiful glow. It reminds me of a blush you would see on Porcelain dolls- My skintone ranges from NC15-NC20, and this suits me perfectly- I wish I had tried it sooner. It looks very scary bright in the pan, when I first saw it, I thought I wouldn't have liked it. I purchase all my MAC online, so I purchased this because of the glowing reviews :) I apply this with my Ecotools retractable kabuki, and this blends so well into my skin. Its a Sheertone, so it takes a few swipes to show up- but I love any blush that is buildable. I always reached for Cubic, and got bored of it- then I started using Warm Soul, but I don't always want shimmer.Pink Swoon in perfect! I also noticed that this blends much more evenly- this is my first sheertone, and I think I'll be sticking to this formula.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by garstrieper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

As far as powder blushes go, this is ace! It looks lovely on my PPP skin and is very subtle, yet buildable for more drama. I've got tons of other blushes, so I won't repurchase this...it's still not as gorgeous as Orgasm or my Tarte cheek tint...but nice nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 4:28:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I don't buy MAC foundation because I think it's over priced. The one time I took home a sample it was Pro Long NW 30. I don't consider myself pale or light complected, so if your warm don't think this is only for white skin.

I love this blush. It is bright enough to give a slightly enhanced look, but it isn't overwhelming. It looks amazing with my dark brown hair and my medium brown eyes. I like to wear this blush with Viva Glam nicki minaj :)
    *coverage - a little goes a long a way and touch ups are not necessary

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2012 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Laiscg

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This color didn't work well for me, but maybe would for someone with yellow undertones (I'm a NW20). It's a very cool pink, and looks a bit chalky and artificial on me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2012 9:07:00 AM More reviews by Kfunk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I am in love with this blush!! A MAC specialist recommended this color for my very fair NC15 skin. It looks really bright and scary in the pan but applies lightly. It's also buildable. I also love that it holds well on my oily skin. I will defintely re-purchase.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/15/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Auburn404

I glanced at the other reviews for Pink Swoon and noticed that the people who seem to share my opinion also share my skin tone. This is a beautiful soft pink color, but it's just not for me. I have pretty fair skin (NC20) and this was just a bit too harsh of a color for my particular skin tone. I use a blush brush to apply it and can't seem to get it to be a softer shade of pink, maybe I could try using an even softer hand to apply (I thought I already did!), but I don't find this to be 'sheer' at all. It's quite a heavy color on your cheek. If you have darker skin, this would probably look great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2012 1:27:00 PM More reviews by blondbunny

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

MAC you have outdone yourself with this one.Such a pretty pink.being sheer don't expect in your face bright pastel pink think dolly mix which is a tad louder,but then again brighter colors can make you look garish and unnatural. You don't want everyone saying hey she's wearing blush! To me this is HG! I'm actually regretting getting spring sheen now as I find pink blushes seem to compliment my skin tone a lot more than peaches.this blush is gorgeous without a doubt gives a fair skinned girl a real girly doll look without trying to be obvious love this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2012 6:32:00 AM More reviews by elena6

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is my first blush from Mac and I must admit that it looks amazing on me! It is a very vivid pink but it lights up my pale face. I am NC15 and and a Mac specialist recommended this one and I must admit it was a perfect choice!