September 2, 2014 | 1263 users online

Fragrances - Jennifer Aniston

rated 3 of 5 on 3/18/2012 12:41:00 PM More reviews by beachbabealways

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Not bad but it reminds me ALOT of Sand and Sable of which I think S&S is better.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/8/2012 1:41:00 PM More reviews by starling21

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This was my favorite perfume. I absolutely love the top notes of this. The jasmine smells amazing. It is the drydown I do not love. It is musky and makes me yearn for the top notes. The scent isn't very long lasting, so I end up spritzing a bunch and then smell like the musky drydown for the rest of the day. I still like the perfume because I love the initial jasmine so much. I just wish some elements of it could be tweaked.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2012 4:13:00 PM More reviews by Romo2012

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

There are a few conclusions one can draw about Jennifer Aniston based on this scent: (1) Jen does not like perfume; (2) Jen is 13 years old; (3) Jen is 90 years old.

A celebrity scent should be evocative. This fragrance is evocative of the ladies' room in a fancy department store. Pleasant, inoffensive. Reminds me of shopping with my mom in San Diego in the 90's.

I originally thought this scent had amazing staying power until I realized what I was smelling is my Secret Deodorant. So for $3.98 you can buy clear solid Secret in Powder Fresh! and get much the same experience.

9 out of 13 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2012 6:58:00 PM More reviews by nathaliez

It is almost like a non perfume!? it smells like nothing, and I dont even think the light smell is close to being a beach scent! why create your own scent if it is so much like wearing nothing?? I cant distinguish the notes, it has no personality! cant believe Aniston wasted her name
on the stuff..mind you she isnt the smartest girl either!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by apparently

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very, very shampooey; smells like Finesse, or any shampoo in a blue bottle (ie, marketed as a "clean" smell, not a fruity one). Because it doesn't seem at all like a bona fide perfume, but rather some other subtly scented body product, it would be absolutely perfect for someone who worked in an environment that discouraged perfume use. Seriously, no one would ever suspect you of wearing perfume even if you doused in this. They'd think you had a heavy hand with the fabric softener.

I received a small bottle as a gift, and sometimes spritz it on when I can't decide what else to wear. It's pleasant, but not really special enough to spend money on.

UPDATE: Well, I couldn't stop thinking about this one. It's just SO easy to wear, jeans & a tshirt sort of fragrance. I ended up buying a rollerball after my small sample bottle ran out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by poie444

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the scent but the ball roller format I bought didn't work so I returned it to Sephora, opened the package and tried it there. It worked but the next day when I went to apply it, same thing, the ball wouldn't roll and I gave myself bruises trying to get any liquid out of it. I don't recommend the ball roller. Buy the spray or other formats if you like the smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This starts off exactly like Design by Paul Sebastian, a sweet clean scent, and within an hour, it fades to a watery smell, and........it's gone.
I've had body sprays with more staying power, this has to be the worst.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample spray from Sephora and tested this out. It is soapy, floral and unfortunately my husband said it smelled like an old lady, he could not belive this was Jennifer Aniston's scent. This scent is a bit too floral for me, and did not get the husband stamp of approval so I wil not be purchasing a full bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by cherrycordial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried a sample of this in the roller ball version at Sephora today. I'm not sure if the spray version smells somewhat different or what (I know they're supposed to be the same fragrance) but I don't feel that it has a insect spray scent or cleaner scent at all. I accidentally put too much on and it still isn't bothering me, and I'm very sensitive to a lot of fragrances. It isn't an overwhelming one that says "Hello, I'm here" when you walk in the room and that's what I like about it. As for the cost, well...I certainly suggest buying the roller ball since they really do last for a long time. I'm debating whether I'll go back and buy it or not because I don't wear perfume very often but I like it. It reminds me of spring, and I love spring. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ShiverWithAntici

I cannot believe how atrocious this is when I first spray it. It smells like caustic cleaning products, kind of the effect that the original Glow by J. Lo had on me. This is one about which you should NOT make an immediate decision. That opening was a lot for me to get over. Once it begins to dry down, I get something warm and fairly pleasant. The jasmine really stands out. Actually, that's ALL that stands out to me. It smells like greasy sunblock (hence the beach evocation) with the jasmine note amped up. It's not bad, but painfully one-dimensional, with substandard longevity. I would not purchase this fragrance.