April 23, 2014 | 1987 users online

Fragrances - Jennifer Aniston

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 10:08:00 PM More reviews by apparently

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Very, very shampooey; smells like Finesse, or any shampoo in a blue bottle (ie, marketed as a "clean" smell, not a fruity one). Because it doesn't seem at all like a bona fide perfume, but rather some other subtly scented body product, it would be absolutely perfect for someone who worked in an environment that discouraged perfume use. Seriously, no one would ever suspect you of wearing perfume even if you doused in this. They'd think you had a heavy hand with the fabric softener.

I received a small bottle as a gift, and sometimes spritz it on when I can't decide what else to wear. It's pleasant, but not really special enough to spend money on.

UPDATE: Well, I couldn't stop thinking about this one. It's just SO easy to wear, jeans & a tshirt sort of fragrance. I ended up buying a rollerball after my small sample bottle ran out.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/18/2012 7:55:00 AM More reviews by poie444

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love the scent but the ball roller format I bought didn't work so I returned it to Sephora, opened the package and tried it there. It worked but the next day when I went to apply it, same thing, the ball wouldn't roll and I gave myself bruises trying to get any liquid out of it. I don't recommend the ball roller. Buy the spray or other formats if you like the smell.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2012 6:46:00 PM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This starts off exactly like Design by Paul Sebastian, a sweet clean scent, and within an hour, it fades to a watery smell, and........it's gone.
I've had body sprays with more staying power, this has to be the worst.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2012 9:48:00 PM More reviews by isitfriday

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample spray from Sephora and tested this out. It is soapy, floral and unfortunately my husband said it smelled like an old lady, he could not belive this was Jennifer Aniston's scent. This scent is a bit too floral for me, and did not get the husband stamp of approval so I wil not be purchasing a full bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2011 8:07:00 PM More reviews by cherrycordial

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried a sample of this in the roller ball version at Sephora today. I'm not sure if the spray version smells somewhat different or what (I know they're supposed to be the same fragrance) but I don't feel that it has a insect spray scent or cleaner scent at all. I accidentally put too much on and it still isn't bothering me, and I'm very sensitive to a lot of fragrances. It isn't an overwhelming one that says "Hello, I'm here" when you walk in the room and that's what I like about it. As for the cost, well...I certainly suggest buying the roller ball since they really do last for a long time. I'm debating whether I'll go back and buy it or not because I don't wear perfume very often but I like it. It reminds me of spring, and I love spring. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2011 5:36:00 PM More reviews by ShiverWithAntici

I cannot believe how atrocious this is when I first spray it. It smells like caustic cleaning products, kind of the effect that the original Glow by J. Lo had on me. This is one about which you should NOT make an immediate decision. That opening was a lot for me to get over. Once it begins to dry down, I get something warm and fairly pleasant. The jasmine really stands out. Actually, that's ALL that stands out to me. It smells like greasy sunblock (hence the beach evocation) with the jasmine note amped up. It's not bad, but painfully one-dimensional, with substandard longevity. I would not purchase this fragrance.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2011 11:59:00 AM More reviews by SensualSusanna

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this! Smooth, clean, lush and uber-feminine; Jennifer Aniston EDP smells very similar to Kate Spade Beauty. However, Kate Spade Beauty (which is now discontinued and VHTF) has only five notes: jasmine, gardenia, tuberose, honeysuckle, lily of the valley, and coconut. JA has NO honeysuckle listed in the notes; but I do smell it. And it's lovely!! Top notes of Jennifer Aniston are: Rose & Citrus. Heart notes: Jasmine, Violet & White Lily. Base notes: Musk, Sandalwood & Amber. I can definitely smell the sandalwood, which leads to a wee bit of powderiness in the scent and adds to it's loveliness and longevity (Long lasting on my skin -- 6 hours and still detectable). In fact, the only issue I have with this celebrity scent is the name. But what is in a name? Is it Lolavie (a pet name Jen's Dad gave her when she was younger) or just Jennifer Aniston EDP? Whatever you call it.. I call it ~beautiful~.

5 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2011 8:40:00 PM More reviews by Shadow_Witch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This fragrance takes me back to my childhood. It is a common 'beachy' jasmine not unlike Coty Sand & Sable, Tatiana, numerous other fragrances and lotions that were popular in the 70s and 80s. There's nothing new here and, it's way too expensive for what it is. Especially since it has zero longevity.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2011 3:47:00 PM More reviews by JChrisBee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

PLEASE don't buy this sight unseen...or scent unsmelled. It is quite overwhelming in some kind of honesuckle sweet - old Grandma soap smell department. Such a disappointment.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2011 1:14:00 PM More reviews by judysmath

I have a small sample of this and really wanted to like it, but it's pretty horrible. To me, it smells like a light version of White Diamonds and I'm instantly thrown back to the early 90s, and not in a good way. Yes, its a "clean" fragrance, but there's a sickly sweetness to it that I can't get past. I won't be buying a full sized version.