September 30, 2014 | 2013 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Asel030

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works really well if you catch a zit just starting, otherwise it seems to help dry out the zit much faster.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by elledrose

I don't have acne, just the occasional breakouts, and this is great if you don't need some heavy duty acne treatment. It tingles/burns when you put in on a pimple so i guess it's working. It doesn't immediately get rid of your zits but it definitely helps. Wouldn't buy again, but would recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's just a dollar and its the one thing that has cleared my acne finial!!! I have used every product out there you name it just to have none of them ever work on my face and I have lived with break outs all the time. To months clear and I have never been so happy with my skin!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Maya31

I love this! At first I didn't know if I should get it because of the roll on application but I got it and used my finger to get the product And apply it to my pimple. After 20 min I put it on my pimple looked smaller And less red it was amazing. But the smell is HORRIBLE. It smells like medicine And alcohol:/ but I got over it and it doesn't last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I really like this product. It doesn't always work, but if you can feel something coming up or you can see a little spot, you have to be quick, so this thing can kill it!
If you are quick, it works perfectly. Sometimes it feels burning and irritating on the skin, but it goes away again.

The packagain is small and practical, but quite boring. But it's so cheap, that i don't really care. I will deffintly buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by zurbaby

I personally think the stick packaging is very handy! Though the product itself is not good nor bad. I didnt expect much anyway, afterall its only a dollar.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/17/2013 6:57:00 PM More reviews by diana76

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i like this product because it dries out my pimples and they look very small

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 10:39:00 PM More reviews by allisonboyd2011

I normally don't get pimples (I get blackheads), but I had a few on my forehead the other day, and it was very frustrating. I had heard good things about this product, so I picked it up at Target for $1. I've noticed that a lot of people do not like the rolling applicator because it spreads bacteria, but what I do is I roll the product onto a clean Q-tip and then apply it to a blemish. This way, I keep the product sterile. Anyway, I applied it at night and the next morning my blemishes were significantly smaller!

I would totally buy this product again. For the price, it's an awesome product AND you get a lot of it! Try it out! Plus, if you end up not liking the product, it's only $1.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 10:14:00 AM More reviews by emilyyh

I woke up 3 days before a huge party I was hosting and had a zit smack in between my eyebrows! I had to get rid of it ASAP. I went to Target and picked up the ELF Zit Zapper for a good price of $1. As soon as I went home I unwrapped it and saw it was a roll on applicator. Way to spread germs! The smell was also HORRIBLE. Before I went to bed, I put it on my finger instead of the pimple and dabbed It on my zit and went to sleep. The next morning I woke up and the zit was HUGE. Just my luck. I applied it the next two nights and it just kept getting bigger. and bigger! The night before my party I didn't use it and the zit shrunk dramatically. It was unfortunately still there for my party :/ I do not recommend this product as it doesn't do well! PROS ~ The packaging, The price. CONS ~ The applicator, The smell, and the fact it doesn't work.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/20/2013 5:50:00 PM More reviews by Whindy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this stuff, for just a dollar it's amazing, as soon as I applied this my zits started going down, and the recess lessened, you are suppose to put it one about 3 times a day, and I recommend only putting it on the pimple and not all over. It's a roll on stick so I guess it's not very sanitary but it's still great. I would deff purchase this again and recommend it as well