November 28, 2014 | 1815 users online

Treatments (Face) - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/12/2013 12:22:00 AM More reviews by risathompson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I like it. It does not work miracle, but it works. Whenever I see a pimple coming just underneath the skin, this will bring it up the surface faster. It also calm the inflammation surround the pimple and make it less red. Using this cut half the time for the pimple to come up, and dry out by itself. This is esp helpful considering we all know how tempting it is to pop a raw pimple and end up scarring our face.
While I was having cystic acne, applying this calm the redness down a bit, and the pimple isnt as painful to touch or as itchy.
While this does not make the pimple disappear the next day, I never find any that would. This has 1% SA, so it also good when I see a clog pore coming up (when I change my moisturizer), it prevent the clog pore from turning into a pus-filled whitehead.
This, together with 2.5% benzyl peroxide, 2% SA cleanser, and a non-comedogenic moisturizer has help me keeping the breakout at bay.
However, to keep clean, i dab this on my finger first, then dab it on my face to keep the bacteria from spreading.
I think this is a really great, inexpensive little thing for people who are suffering from acne to try.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/26/2013 12:41:00 AM More reviews by TheLastOfUs

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Even though it doesn't exactly get rid of my zits overnight, it certainly works to get rid of them. And, I am not expecting them to go away overnight, that's a little ridiculous to ask of any zit product, unless it specifically says that it will. It really does work, and for a dollar, I can afford as many as I wanted and wouldn't be hurting my purse.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2013 11:24:00 AM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Great, affordable product that has a nice roller applicator. It really does help rid my skin of zits. I love it since it works quickly.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/11/2013 5:24:00 PM More reviews by Eliza3691

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The only thing I liked about this product was that it was really cheap. Got it at target for only 1 dollar. So cheap, decided to give it a try. Honestly it did nothing. The zits looked exactly the same that it did the night before I applied it. I would not recommend but if you would like to try it, it's only a dollar. No biggie

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 11:24:00 PM More reviews by Asel030

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product works really well if you catch a zit just starting, otherwise it seems to help dry out the zit much faster.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/7/2013 4:04:00 PM More reviews by elledrose

I don't have acne, just the occasional breakouts, and this is great if you don't need some heavy duty acne treatment. It tingles/burns when you put in on a pimple so i guess it's working. It doesn't immediately get rid of your zits but it definitely helps. Wouldn't buy again, but would recommend

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 11:03:00 AM More reviews by Demureinaka

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

It's just a dollar and its the one thing that has cleared my acne finial!!! I have used every product out there you name it just to have none of them ever work on my face and I have lived with break outs all the time. To months clear and I have never been so happy with my skin!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2013 12:32:00 AM More reviews by Maya31

I love this! At first I didn't know if I should get it because of the roll on application but I got it and used my finger to get the product And apply it to my pimple. After 20 min I put it on my pimple looked smaller And less red it was amazing. But the smell is HORRIBLE. It smells like medicine And alcohol:/ but I got over it and it doesn't last all day.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2013 8:16:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I really like this product. It doesn't always work, but if you can feel something coming up or you can see a little spot, you have to be quick, so this thing can kill it!
If you are quick, it works perfectly. Sometimes it feels burning and irritating on the skin, but it goes away again.

The packagain is small and practical, but quite boring. But it's so cheap, that i don't really care. I will deffintly buy it again!

rated 3 of 5 on 7/17/2013 9:59:00 PM More reviews by zurbaby

I personally think the stick packaging is very handy! Though the product itself is not good nor bad. I didnt expect much anyway, afterall its only a dollar.