April 17, 2014 | 1629 users online

Treatments - E.L.F. - Zit Zapper

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2013 3:40:00 PM More reviews by charliendave

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I don't break out much. But every few months I get a handful of blemishes, and at my age (just over 30) it is beyond annoying! Just over a month ago my skin thought I was going through puberty and I ended up with 5 very bad cystic type blemishes, and a scatter that were somewhere between white heads and papules. Ugh. I have a very hard time with every day acne face wash, it is too harsh on my sensitive skin for regular use (I end up trading some breakouts for an all over chemical burned look).
Saw this at Target for a buck, with 1% salicylic acid, tea tree oil and witch hazel on the label, so I figured for the price it was worth a shot. Amazing! I rolled on my trouble areas every few hours (took with me when I was out and about and just spot-applied). Within hours clearing up and with the worst it took about 2 - 3 days to *completely* clear.
-Does not irritate my skin at all.
-The rolling tube works well, distributes evenly, plus has stayed clean - one of my initial concerns.
-Small enough to throw in your bag or pocket and go.

Since I don't really need it too often for face, I was trying to think about how to not waste the remaining product... After waxing bikini I get those little bumps, and now that's what I use this for. Also works great for that, and is SO much cheaper than medicated anti-bump creams (over all cost is lower, you need much less product, and it doesn't smell as bad IMO)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by ysobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm not exactly acne prone, but when I do get the occasional pimple/break out from hormones or whatever, I just dab this on at night time and in the morning my pimple is either dried up completely or significantly reduced in size.
The roller ball can be a little annoying to work with, so I roll the applicator on my hand until I get a steady amount of product flowing from it, then I apply it on my face and wash my hands after.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2013 3:30:00 AM More reviews by Chall6464

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is awesome! I applied it to a huge cystic acne pimple I had that popped on its own and to a smaller whitehead. It reduced the size of the popped one in a few hours and got rid of the whitehead over night. It contains 1% salicylic acid so it stings when you first put it on. I apply it with the roller pointed vertically down to get the product out - it's a small roller that can be a little intermittent when it's held horizontally. Totally recommend this! 5 lippies!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/14/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by Galvan27

I have alot of E.L.F products and they all work great! I love them soo much, but this product i have to say has been the wort i've bought from E.L.F! I dont usally have zits but when i do get then i thought this would be great for that. I was wrong it did not do anything to my skin, what a waste of money.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/10/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by ontopofacloud

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love it! It has tea tree oil, which is good for the skin and the reason why I bought it. For me, it works. I don't have acne prone skin. I rarely get pimples,but when I do, I put this on and works.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2013 6:19:00 PM More reviews by NataliePRMakeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm in love with this product. It's a great easy product you apply and go! It's a roll on. It contains a clear liquid so you can put it underneath your makeup. It works after a few weeks. I apply it whenever I can throughout the day. Not only that but it's only $1.00. Keep and eye for the look out because they are usually out of stock.
Hope that helped
xoxo
NataliePRMakeup

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2013 8:29:00 PM More reviews by EllieKaye

This product is my life saver! I originally hesitated to buy it because I was worried the quality would be very bad considering it was only one dollar. I have dry skin that breaks out so easily. I carry one around with me everywhere I go and keep one right by my bed! Whenever I feel a problem spot coming on I just glide this product right over it. The rollerball makes it so easy to apply. I also particularly like the fact that it's clear and is great to put on at work or just out and about without feeling embarrassed or insecure about how I look! It's great!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/2/2013 5:31:00 PM More reviews by bethanyj3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this product! I bought it because I had a stubborn pimple that would not go away, so I was only wasting a dollar. I rubbed this on that pimple and it was much smaller by the morning. I applied it through the day and it was pretty much gone by the end of the day. I now use it whenever I feel something coming up and it works very well to minimize it. Also, its $1 and contains tea tree oil and witch hazel, so it's not some weird chemical youre putting on your face.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2013 2:23:00 PM More reviews by SHeust

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I got this for all of $1 on sale (I think it's usually $2) and it's probably the best dollar I have ever spent. It's not really a miracle product, but it definitely performs over its price point. It works well to keep blemishes from getting bigger without stinging or burning. I wish the rollerball allowed a little bit more product out - sometimes I have to check and see if anything actually came out - but using a rollerball for this was genius. It uses natural ingredients (I think mostly witch hazel?) to fight blemishes and works best on little ones. It's clear and not gooey or messy like some blemish fighters are. Just don't overuse it or it will really dry out your skin around the blemish and make it hideously flaky.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2013 6:35:00 PM More reviews by lshewokis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This works really well for me! I put it on at night on the areas that need it and by morning the zit's redness has gone down and it isn't as noticeable. After a while the zit is eventually gone! I've heard that it doesn't work for everyone but it's only a dollar so try it!