October 22, 2014 | 993 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Matte - Omega

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2012 3:21:00 PM More reviews by nm1981

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I am SO thrilled with Omega! For me this is the PERECT brow shade.I have dabbled with nearly every light taupe eyeshadow on the market to find the perfect brow color. Pencils are too stark and gels are heavy and fake looking. Powder is brilliant but finding the right color is nearly impossible if your brow color is transparent blond. For a while I used the Anastasia Brow Powder Duo. Beautiful product but the packaging is a bit difficult when you begin to hit pan. The whole thing crumbles. Everything about MAC's Omega is perfection.I bought the Pro Palette Pan and popped it in the Pro Palette Eye Shadow Duo along with Coquette for a brow palette. I am so happy! This is perfect for barely there brows. It's subtle and shades in with full yet realistic coverage. Fabulous!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 2:41:00 PM More reviews by keiki300

This is one color every girl should have if you have fair or medium skin. It is great for the marilyn monroe eye.....greatest with hazel and green eyes. i use it over Mac paint pot "painterly" and it lasts until i take it off

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/13/2012 12:11:00 PM More reviews by bamaRN37

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Omega is my go-to brow product! My brows are the lightest blonde you could imagine, and this does the trick. I apply with a MAC 266 brush. It looks so natural yet polished. I hate using pencils and/or brow gel, I just do not like the feeling or look of either. Also works great as a crease color. Love it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2012 8:06:00 PM More reviews by canadian

For reference I'm neutral to warm, NC/25/NW25ish.

Omega is a taupish-grey matte color. In my opinion it's a versatile color. I use it to blend out crease colors that are too dark or on it's own as a crease color. It' more of a neutral tone and not overly cool or warm. I pair it with MAC Grain, Shroom and Vex.

Overall I like Omega and would purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/31/2012 3:06:00 PM More reviews by pixyinpanic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my perfect eyebrow color! If you have blonde hair this is one for you. It's a cool-toned light brown, but it goes on darker than in the pan.
I use it daily with an angled brush to fill in my eyebrows and it just looks so right, never overpowering. You can also use this as a contour color for your eye socket to create a nice shadow effect. I love this one very much and I acctually do think that this is easier to blend than other matte shades. I'd give it a 10 if I could ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2012 8:49:00 PM More reviews by NerdyLibrarianGirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Perfect medium, taupey-grey matte for a daytime look! Very natural looking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2011 3:24:00 PM More reviews by basmah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

I use this shadow as my eyebrow colour. My eyebrows are quite dark and they have an ashy tone to them (I would describe them as a very, very dark grey, or a light black) and I like to use this colour for subtle definition. It's quite a bit lighter than my brows, but this shadow blends in very well and it works nicely for every day definition. Sometimes I mix it with Coquette. I haven't used this shadow as an actual eyeshadow yet, so I can't say how well it works for that purpose. I would buy this eyeshadow again to use for my eyebrows once I run out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/18/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

I love using Omega as a crease/blending color when I wear olive toned greens. Normally I would use wedge as my 'everyday' crease color, but when worn with olivey greens it looks a bit muddy. My new favorite green smokey eye is LORAC olive on lid, Omega to blend out crease & Coquette to deepen crease & outer V. Looks amazing! Try it!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by spissy

This is my holy grail. This eyeshadow combined with blanc type and benefits highbrow as a highlighter is lovely. I am an NC 15-20 for reference, and this combination just emphasizes the shape of my eyes. It is very natural and easy to go. The shadow is easy to blend out and the fact that it is matte is perfect for me since i don`t want to much sparkle/shimmer for everyday. Could also be combined with a more dramatic lip.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/20/2011 8:46:00 AM More reviews by jenikins25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I am SO confused by these reviews. I have blonde hair and light ashy eyebrows, and omega on my brows just isn't dark enough. It doesn't show up at all on me. I would much prefer to use Maybelline define-a-brow in dark blonde. And as an eyeshadow, it looks like my mascara tranferred to my eyelids, it's nasty. Would not recommend or repurchase.