MAC Matte - Omega

4.6

on 3/19/2012 1:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This was recommended to me by a MUA for contouring, but I just didn't like it. Wouldn't repurchase.

on 3/17/2012 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I am SO thrilled with Omega! For me this is the PERECT brow shade.I have dabbled with nearly every light taupe eyeshadow on the market to find the perfect brow color. Pencils are too stark and gels are heavy and fake looking. Powder is brilliant but finding the right color is nearly impossible if your brow color is transparent blond. For a while I used the Anastasia Brow Powder Duo. Beautiful product but the packaging is a bit difficult when you begin to hit pan. The whole thing crumbles. Everything about MAC's Omega is perfection.I bought the Pro Palette Pan and popped it in the Pro Palette Eye Shadow Duo along with Coquette for a brow palette. I am so happy! This is perfect for barely there brows. It's subtle and shades in with full yet realistic coverage. Fabulous!

on 3/13/2012 2:41:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is one color every girl should have if you have fair or medium skin. It is great for the marilyn monroe eye.....greatest with hazel and green eyes. i use it over Mac paint pot "painterly" and it lasts until i take it off

on 3/13/2012 12:11:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

Omega is my go-to brow product! My brows are the lightest blonde you could imagine, and this does the trick. I apply with a MAC 266 brush. It looks so natural yet polished. I hate using pencils and/or brow gel, I just do not like the feeling or look of either. Also works great as a crease color. Love it!

on 2/19/2012 8:06:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine

For reference I'm neutral to warm, NC/25/NW25ish.

Omega is a taupish-grey matte color. In my opinion it's a versatile color. I use it to blend out crease colors that are too dark or on it's own as a crease color. It' more of a neutral tone and not overly cool or warm. I pair it with MAC Grain, Shroom and Vex.

Overall I like Omega and would purchase again.

on 1/31/2012 3:06:00 PM

This is my perfect eyebrow color! If you have blonde hair this is one for you. It's a cool-toned light brown, but it goes on darker than in the pan.
I use it daily with an angled brush to fill in my eyebrows and it just looks so right, never overpowering. You can also use this as a contour color for your eye socket to create a nice shadow effect. I love this one very much and I acctually do think that this is easier to blend than other matte shades. I'd give it a 10 if I could ;)

Perfect medium, taupey-grey matte for a daytime look! Very natural looking.

on 12/11/2011 3:24:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I use this shadow as my eyebrow colour. My eyebrows are quite dark and they have an ashy tone to them (I would describe them as a very, very dark grey, or a light black) and I like to use this colour for subtle definition. It's quite a bit lighter than my brows, but this shadow blends in very well and it works nicely for every day definition. Sometimes I mix it with Coquette. I haven't used this shadow as an actual eyeshadow yet, so I can't say how well it works for that purpose. I would buy this eyeshadow again to use for my eyebrows once I run out.

on 11/18/2011 12:10:00 PM

I love using Omega as a crease/blending color when I wear olive toned greens. Normally I would use wedge as my 'everyday' crease color, but when worn with olivey greens it looks a bit muddy. My new favorite green smokey eye is LORAC olive on lid, Omega to blend out crease & Coquette to deepen crease & outer V. Looks amazing! Try it!

on 10/14/2011 4:20:00 PM

This is my holy grail. This eyeshadow combined with blanc type and benefits highbrow as a highlighter is lovely. I am an NC 15-20 for reference, and this combination just emphasizes the shape of my eyes. It is very natural and easy to go. The shadow is easy to blend out and the fact that it is matte is perfect for me since i don`t want to much sparkle/shimmer for everyday. Could also be combined with a more dramatic lip.