April 20, 2014 | 1624 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lilpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a montha ago. Its a nice Peachy/browny/pink id say. I have brown hair and medium to light skin.
And it doesnt really show up on me, I triend it ontop of differnt foundations Like makeup forever HD foundation-125 or bare minerals in light n15, And I feel like I need to apply alot To get a colour pay off. But as I am a MUA I used in yesterday on a bride who is Very Pale Irish skin and Blonde hair. And it worked perfect for her. I used a Mac nc15 mixed with mac N1 doundation on her. And its showed up well, and was very bridal. Prob would buy again. But not for me for Clients

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by poohbearwhitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tenderling is a great nude blush that can also be used for contouring (which is what I use it for). I'm fair skinned--NW10--and it has not turned coral-y or orange on me, but I know that it has on others. I think it's a great compliment to a strong smoky eye. A good staple to have for us fair skinned chicks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

not one of my first MAC blushes, but a lifer for me.

I love this color because it looks so so natural on me. It does not scream out BLUSH.. but softly enhances the face and contours. MAkes me look healthy and younger..lol. When I do want a bit more of a pop, I will use a bit of bright pink blush just on the apples of the cheeks combined with Tenderling.

a must have color for women of lighter skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Tenderling is a pretty blush, I just dont like blushes that are toned down, I like a blush with a pop of color, and if I must wear a toned down blush I reach for Cubic. I own about 14 Mac blushes and most of them are pinky or peachy except for Blushbaby and Cubic and I rarely reach for them.
If you like a blush that is on the soft side and you are fair and cool this will work, it wont make you look muddy. Its a nice pinky/neutral shade, I purchased it 3 months ago and maybe put it on twice, I will go to Nordstrom's for an exchange for another blush. This just is not my cup of tea.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by AnnaSG85

Bought this to contour my face n also trying to achieve those super-model's natural look.

Maybe is because I am a beginner on makeup, I don really see the results I want using this blush

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by singalong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is fabulous! A light matte nude-pink. Great with either a natural look to polish it off or a drama look to tone it down. The only thing I can frown upon is the lasting power it only lasts a few hours. If I had to guess why it would be because it's so light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by gigiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tenderling and Blushbaby are the two nude blushes that are often recommended here on MUA so I was very excited to get my hands on Tenderling. However, I was disappointed because yet again a nude blush turned orange on me. I am NC15 and while I love Blushbaby, Tenderling did not work for me. Of course the formula and lasting power are excellent, but the color was too oompa loompa for my pasty skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/4/2010 6:32:00 PM More reviews by mandeemandee

Tenderling is very build able, and it never looks obvious or overdone, but it still gives me color. Overall, a fairly neutral color.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2010 1:09:00 PM More reviews by sweetgardenangel

This is the perfect blush for a nude-neutral look, just a hint of "something" there!

I really cannot advise on its color since it captures beige, pink, an ever so slight coral (but definitely not orange). It's even excellent for contouring on the cheekbones!

As I sneak peeks at this on the first day, I'm always tempted to add BB pale pink or Becca's Wild Orchid, both favorites of mine. Definitely not a muddy/dirty look on my very fair skin. This color is super with my Laura Mercier Oil Free Blush Ivory! It allows me to punch a lip color like Mac's Ladybug! And also allows very pretty eye make-up using Mac's Blacktrack and a cat eye look with the flick of the brush!

Never having a nude blush makes it a welcome addition to the pinks and reds and plums that I already possess.

So far my skin has not broken out, so although another poster indicated tiny bumps from the talc content, I'm crossing my fingers that my skin cooperates.

It was a difficult decision to pick a nude blush, with "cubic" and "strada" as contenders during my time at the Mac counter! Later on, I'll get "strada" since it looks like a "barely there with a hint of plum".

Try it, You'll love it!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2010 8:45:00 PM More reviews by nkiyu

My skin tone falls under the medium family, and contrary to what most people think, this blush DOES show up! It goes on really smooth and looks suuuper natural. This is for those days that I'm too lazy to do anything special with my makeup. I'll throw on my mascara, some lipbalm and this blush on and I'm good to go! However, I'm only giving this a rating of 3/5 because i DO have to work a bit more to get it to show up on me, but I think lighter-skinned girls would not have this problem. I would not repurchase it again, just because I think I can find other colors that look similar, but would give me a better color payoff.