July 26, 2014 | 942 users online

Blush - MAC - Sheertone blush in Tenderling

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2010 10:31:00 PM More reviews by devrim

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was exactly what I was looking for. Not peachy, not pink, not brown but a little bit of all. It looks very natural and I can wear this with anything. To me, staying power was also impressive. I didn't pay the full price since I bought it from an outlet store. But I would definitely pay the full price if I had to. I'm thinking about not repurchasing my Chanel Joues Contraste blush because of the price difference.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 12:18:00 PM More reviews by xoxAllyxox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Used sparingly on my fair skin, it's actually quite pretty; not too pink and not too brown and, most importantly, not too "blushy". It looks really natural. However, after trying out Cubic, I think Cubic is better suited for those with cooler tones.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/11/2010 9:46:00 AM More reviews by amandamg61

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have very pale skin with a horrible underlying ruddiness which I like to minimise as much as possible. This blush is a perfect shade to give my complexion a bit of oomph without looking 'made-up'. It is a very natural shade and perfect for pale complexions. It makes me look a lot fresher and gives quite a youthful look. My only caution to all my fair-skinned sisters out there is to use a very light hand with this. Despite the other reviews by slightly darker skinned women I found that a little goes a long way on my skin tone.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2010 10:27:00 AM More reviews by lilpink

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this about a montha ago. Its a nice Peachy/browny/pink id say. I have brown hair and medium to light skin.
And it doesnt really show up on me, I triend it ontop of differnt foundations Like makeup forever HD foundation-125 or bare minerals in light n15, And I feel like I need to apply alot To get a colour pay off. But as I am a MUA I used in yesterday on a bride who is Very Pale Irish skin and Blonde hair. And it worked perfect for her. I used a Mac nc15 mixed with mac N1 doundation on her. And its showed up well, and was very bridal. Prob would buy again. But not for me for Clients

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2010 4:20:00 PM More reviews by poohbearwhitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Tenderling is a great nude blush that can also be used for contouring (which is what I use it for). I'm fair skinned--NW10--and it has not turned coral-y or orange on me, but I know that it has on others. I think it's a great compliment to a strong smoky eye. A good staple to have for us fair skinned chicks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by Hothead

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

not one of my first MAC blushes, but a lifer for me.

I love this color because it looks so so natural on me. It does not scream out BLUSH.. but softly enhances the face and contours. MAkes me look healthy and younger..lol. When I do want a bit more of a pop, I will use a bit of bright pink blush just on the apples of the cheeks combined with Tenderling.

a must have color for women of lighter skin.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/31/2010 4:14:00 AM More reviews by AllAboutMe83

Tenderling is a pretty blush, I just dont like blushes that are toned down, I like a blush with a pop of color, and if I must wear a toned down blush I reach for Cubic. I own about 14 Mac blushes and most of them are pinky or peachy except for Blushbaby and Cubic and I rarely reach for them.
If you like a blush that is on the soft side and you are fair and cool this will work, it wont make you look muddy. Its a nice pinky/neutral shade, I purchased it 3 months ago and maybe put it on twice, I will go to Nordstrom's for an exchange for another blush. This just is not my cup of tea.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2010 6:32:00 AM More reviews by AnnaSG85

Bought this to contour my face n also trying to achieve those super-model's natural look.

Maybe is because I am a beginner on makeup, I don really see the results I want using this blush

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2010 4:26:00 AM More reviews by singalong

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This blush is fabulous! A light matte nude-pink. Great with either a natural look to polish it off or a drama look to tone it down. The only thing I can frown upon is the lasting power it only lasts a few hours. If I had to guess why it would be because it's so light.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 9:40:00 AM More reviews by gigiberry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Tenderling and Blushbaby are the two nude blushes that are often recommended here on MUA so I was very excited to get my hands on Tenderling. However, I was disappointed because yet again a nude blush turned orange on me. I am NC15 and while I love Blushbaby, Tenderling did not work for me. Of course the formula and lasting power are excellent, but the color was too oompa loompa for my pasty skin.