MAC Sheertone blush in Tenderling

4.3

Talc, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Zea Mays (Corn Starch), Octyldodecyl Lactate, Silica, Dimethicone, Zeolite, Isononyl Isononanoate, Zinc Stearate, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Butylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride, Carmine, Chromium Hydroxide Green, Chromium Oxide Greens, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Manganese Violet, Ultramarines, Blue 1 Lake, Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake, Red 30, Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake.

on 12/10/2010 5:59:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

This blush is perfect if you are trying to achieve a very natural look. It gives my cheeks just enough color to be noticeable, yet still so natural. The color itself is a bit hard to describe. I'd say it's a soft rosey beige color. More beige than anything. I'm NC20 and it suits my skin color beautifully. I actually can wear this with most of my makeup looks, which rare for a blush. I find myself using it the most with a smokey eye. It doesn't make your cheeks the focal point of your face, but it definitely gives a pretty glow. I really love this blush, and if you are looking for a natural, pretty color I would recommend this.

on 12/8/2010 3:56:00 PM

RIS and this is perfect for when I want my blush to be subtle,such as when I do a strong eye look.Its a very nudey pink on me and looks so natural as if Im healthy and awake even if Im not.I wouldnt have bought it cos it does look boring but now I've gotten it thru a swap,I would repurchase.

on 12/7/2010 4:08:00 PM

I got this thinking it'll look natural which it does but it may be a little too light for my skin I guess. I'm an olive skin/fair skin tone. I'm going to exchange it cause it doesn't look too visible for me not that I want it to look like I have blush on which isn't the idea of blush but it's just too dead on me, I'm going with BUFF which is a matte blush and similar shade and more visible with my skin tone :)

on 10/21/2010 10:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

This was exactly what I was looking for. Not peachy, not pink, not brown but a little bit of all. It looks very natural and I can wear this with anything. To me, staying power was also impressive. I didn't pay the full price since I bought it from an outlet store. But I would definitely pay the full price if I had to. I'm thinking about not repurchasing my Chanel Joues Contraste blush because of the price difference.

on 10/15/2010 12:18:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Used sparingly on my fair skin, it's actually quite pretty; not too pink and not too brown and, most importantly, not too "blushy". It looks really natural. However, after trying out Cubic, I think Cubic is better suited for those with cooler tones.

on 9/11/2010 9:46:00 AM

I have very pale skin with a horrible underlying ruddiness which I like to minimise as much as possible. This blush is a perfect shade to give my complexion a bit of oomph without looking 'made-up'. It is a very natural shade and perfect for pale complexions. It makes me look a lot fresher and gives quite a youthful look. My only caution to all my fair-skinned sisters out there is to use a very light hand with this. Despite the other reviews by slightly darker skinned women I found that a little goes a long way on my skin tone.

on 9/5/2010 10:27:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this about a montha ago. Its a nice Peachy/browny/pink id say. I have brown hair and medium to light skin.
And it doesnt really show up on me, I triend it ontop of differnt foundations Like makeup forever HD foundation-125 or bare minerals in light n15, And I feel like I need to apply alot To get a colour pay off. But as I am a MUA I used in yesterday on a bride who is Very Pale Irish skin and Blonde hair. And it worked perfect for her. I used a Mac nc15 mixed with mac N1 doundation on her. And its showed up well, and was very bridal. Prob would buy again. But not for me for Clients

Tenderling is a great nude blush that can also be used for contouring (which is what I use it for). I'm fair skinned--NW10--and it has not turned coral-y or orange on me, but I know that it has on others. I think it's a great compliment to a strong smoky eye. A good staple to have for us fair skinned chicks.

on 5/31/2010 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

not one of my first MAC blushes, but a lifer for me.

I love this color because it looks so so natural on me. It does not scream out BLUSH.. but softly enhances the face and contours. MAkes me look healthy and younger..lol. When I do want a bit more of a pop, I will use a bit of bright pink blush just on the apples of the cheeks combined with Tenderling.

a must have color for women of lighter skin.

on 5/31/2010 4:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

Tenderling is a pretty blush, I just dont like blushes that are toned down, I like a blush with a pop of color, and if I must wear a toned down blush I reach for Cubic. I own about 14 Mac blushes and most of them are pinky or peachy except for Blushbaby and Cubic and I rarely reach for them.
If you like a blush that is on the soft side and you are fair and cool this will work, it wont make you look muddy. Its a nice pinky/neutral shade, I purchased it 3 months ago and maybe put it on twice, I will go to Nordstrom's for an exchange for another blush. This just is not my cup of tea.

Popular Blush Products