October 1, 2014 | 2050 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the Body Cream and the Fragrance Mist a while back and I returned it only two hours later. I went to a location farther away from my house and tried some of the cream on my hands.. during the train ride home I the scent had dried down to this sickeningly sweet smell and I HAD to return it at my home store that day. I really did not enjoy this scent! It gave me a major headache and nausea.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by mercyXliddell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Normally I don't go to Bath and Body Works because some of the products are expensive. But Dark Kiss is one of my favorite splurges! I always get compliments when I wear it. The musky vanilla scent works perfectly on my skin and it is very long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

it reminds me of chocolate candy...lovely scent...but after awhile i got sick of smelling it on me....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is seriously one of the sexiest smells. I have the body mist and I find it lasts easily 4-5 hours, more so in warmer weater. I also use it with the body lotion for extra scent. For me, it's comparible to Calvin Klein's Euphoria but for a fraction of the price. It's a warm, dark, sexy, mysterious smell with a touch of sweetness which makes it feminine. I've worn it both in the daytime and in the evening because it's that versatile.
It's a definite head turner and I've had people comment on how nice it smells.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by horatia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a review for the Dark Kiss shower gel. This has the longest lasting power ever for a shower gel. I can smell this hours later, even when I just use it alone without layering the lotion/body mist. It smells great too, like berries with an exotic twist. I did take off one lippie for the price though, I only get BBW products during their BOGO sales.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaNicolee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I rated this a five because it deserves it. This is one of my favorite scents of all time, and I've only had it a day! I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday - and I came across it, and when I first smelled it - inside the bottle I wasn't too sure about it - but once I smelled it on me I HAD to get it. And I am SO glad I did. It is very feminine and I find it sexy. The musky berry smell is intoxicating to me (in a wonderful way). I got the body mist spray and the lotion, and the smell lasted on me until I got into the shower that night (about seven hours later). It's long lasting, it smells incredible - if you don't atleast give this product a try you are nuts! My new favorite scent from Bath and Body Works!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Bassmastadroog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I REALLY hope I can find this product again when my two sprays/one lotion run out! The first fragrance I have "really loved" (not that there aren't other nice scents, but ones that just grab you!) from BBW in a really long time. I hold musk really well, and on those who also do you will sense that aspect more heavily. On my skin it initially vibes as a super sweet mixture, then quickly settles into a seductively delicious mix of candy berries and creamy vanilla, while still remaining smoky enough to eliminate the Teen Sweetness.

*If fragrances bearing "sweet"-ness do not work for you, you may not enjoy this* < Can't repeat that enough. While mysteriously cloaking you in musky vanilla, I still find the sweet berries to be the overwhelming scent! It works for me when normally that wouldn't though, so I speak highly. It is DEFINITELY an attractive scent. Inexpensive for the size of the bottle, as usual for BBW.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought this fragrance when i went shopping with my boyfriend. he seemed to like this fragrance best, and i can't blame him. The fragrance has a sexy sort of scent that somehow manage to last on me most of the day. good job bath and body works! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by catwoman30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was thinking this would smell like BS Midnight Fantasy(which is nice but is pretty much just blueberry on me).This is much more complex-I do get the berry notes but there is a warmth behind them-mostly amber,balsam and musk.I tried this,Forever Sunshine and Carried Away and this was my favorite by far.I will say there is more of a berry note in the shower gel.Both the lotion and the body butter are much lighter scented than the body spray which is good-otherwise it might be a bit overwhelming.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2011 11:36:00 AM More reviews by fustyluggz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I am completely obsessed with this scent. I have a bottle of the cream lotion at work, another at home, a travel body spray in my gym bag and the mini body butter to keep in my purse. I've always loved sweet scents and this is certainly sweet but not overly so. It's got a gorgeous berry note to it that really makes it unique. The smell lasts a very long time on the skin. I really hope that B&BW keeps this scent for a long time to come. LOVE.