Bath and Body Works Dark Kiss

3.9

on 1/19/2012 2:21:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

this is my favorite scent that i own! it smells like a flower but with a sort of dark twist......amazing!

on 12/18/2011 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure

I wanted to like this so bad...well I like it, but not as much as I had hoped.
It's just so heavy on me and even with the body spray, it's still so heavy and sweet on me that the smell becomes unbearable after awhile.

The lasting power is pretty good on me I'll admit. My body spray of this lasted at least 3 hours on my skin. But I really don't think that I'll buy this again.

EDIT: I have completely changed my mind about this fragrance!! This smells so good and I really like it in the winter because its cozy smelling and sexy. I also like the body spray better because the perfume can be overpowering. This is definitely a staple for the winter months for me.

on 12/15/2011 5:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I love this smell this is a newer scent and I think this is grown and sexy! Very spicy so if you dont like spicy you will not like this, this is a you do or dont product nothing in between. I like it I have 3 mini bottles of this that I refilled from my big bottle and carry them with me cause the smell lingers on for a while. This is great in the car as an air freshener and lasts a while.

on 11/7/2011 8:05:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium

I bought this in the Body Cream and the Fragrance Mist a while back and I returned it only two hours later. I went to a location farther away from my house and tried some of the cream on my hands.. during the train ride home I the scent had dried down to this sickeningly sweet smell and I HAD to return it at my home store that day. I really did not enjoy this scent! It gave me a major headache and nausea.

on 10/21/2011 9:48:00 AM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

Normally I don't go to Bath and Body Works because some of the products are expensive. But Dark Kiss is one of my favorite splurges! I always get compliments when I wear it. The musky vanilla scent works perfectly on my skin and it is very long lasting.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

it reminds me of chocolate candy...lovely scent...but after awhile i got sick of smelling it on me....

on 9/27/2011 11:55:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is seriously one of the sexiest smells. I have the body mist and I find it lasts easily 4-5 hours, more so in warmer weater. I also use it with the body lotion for extra scent. For me, it's comparible to Calvin Klein's Euphoria but for a fraction of the price. It's a warm, dark, sexy, mysterious smell with a touch of sweetness which makes it feminine. I've worn it both in the daytime and in the evening because it's that versatile.
It's a definite head turner and I've had people comment on how nice it smells.

on 8/28/2011 10:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a review for the Dark Kiss shower gel. This has the longest lasting power ever for a shower gel. I can smell this hours later, even when I just use it alone without layering the lotion/body mist. It smells great too, like berries with an exotic twist. I did take off one lippie for the price though, I only get BBW products during their BOGO sales.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I rated this a five because it deserves it. This is one of my favorite scents of all time, and I've only had it a day! I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday - and I came across it, and when I first smelled it - inside the bottle I wasn't too sure about it - but once I smelled it on me I HAD to get it. And I am SO glad I did. It is very feminine and I find it sexy. The musky berry smell is intoxicating to me (in a wonderful way). I got the body mist spray and the lotion, and the smell lasted on me until I got into the shower that night (about seven hours later). It's long lasting, it smells incredible - if you don't atleast give this product a try you are nuts! My new favorite scent from Bath and Body Works!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I REALLY hope I can find this product again when my two sprays/one lotion run out! The first fragrance I have "really loved" (not that there aren't other nice scents, but ones that just grab you!) from BBW in a really long time. I hold musk really well, and on those who also do you will sense that aspect more heavily. On my skin it initially vibes as a super sweet mixture, then quickly settles into a seductively delicious mix of candy berries and creamy vanilla, while still remaining smoky enough to eliminate the Teen Sweetness.

*If fragrances bearing "sweet"-ness do not work for you, you may not enjoy this* < Can't repeat that enough. While mysteriously cloaking you in musky vanilla, I still find the sweet berries to be the overwhelming scent! It works for me when normally that wouldn't though, so I speak highly. It is DEFINITELY an attractive scent. Inexpensive for the size of the bottle, as usual for BBW.

Popular Fragrances