November 26, 2014 | 1630 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Dark Kiss

rated 5 of 5 on 12/15/2011 5:16:00 PM More reviews by teashadlynch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this smell this is a newer scent and I think this is grown and sexy! Very spicy so if you dont like spicy you will not like this, this is a you do or dont product nothing in between. I like it I have 3 mini bottles of this that I refilled from my big bottle and carry them with me cause the smell lingers on for a while. This is great in the car as an air freshener and lasts a while.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/7/2011 8:05:00 PM More reviews by MakeupMist

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this in the Body Cream and the Fragrance Mist a while back and I returned it only two hours later. I went to a location farther away from my house and tried some of the cream on my hands.. during the train ride home I the scent had dried down to this sickeningly sweet smell and I HAD to return it at my home store that day. I really did not enjoy this scent! It gave me a major headache and nausea.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/21/2011 9:48:00 AM More reviews by mercyXliddell

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Normally I don't go to Bath and Body Works because some of the products are expensive. But Dark Kiss is one of my favorite splurges! I always get compliments when I wear it. The musky vanilla scent works perfectly on my skin and it is very long lasting.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/14/2011 11:06:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

it reminds me of chocolate candy...lovely scent...but after awhile i got sick of smelling it on me....

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2011 11:55:00 AM More reviews by Mischievous1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is seriously one of the sexiest smells. I have the body mist and I find it lasts easily 4-5 hours, more so in warmer weater. I also use it with the body lotion for extra scent. For me, it's comparible to Calvin Klein's Euphoria but for a fraction of the price. It's a warm, dark, sexy, mysterious smell with a touch of sweetness which makes it feminine. I've worn it both in the daytime and in the evening because it's that versatile.
It's a definite head turner and I've had people comment on how nice it smells.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/28/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by horatia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a review for the Dark Kiss shower gel. This has the longest lasting power ever for a shower gel. I can smell this hours later, even when I just use it alone without layering the lotion/body mist. It smells great too, like berries with an exotic twist. I did take off one lippie for the price though, I only get BBW products during their BOGO sales.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 12:52:00 PM More reviews by VictoriaNicolee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I rated this a five because it deserves it. This is one of my favorite scents of all time, and I've only had it a day! I went to Bath and Body Works yesterday - and I came across it, and when I first smelled it - inside the bottle I wasn't too sure about it - but once I smelled it on me I HAD to get it. And I am SO glad I did. It is very feminine and I find it sexy. The musky berry smell is intoxicating to me (in a wonderful way). I got the body mist spray and the lotion, and the smell lasted on me until I got into the shower that night (about seven hours later). It's long lasting, it smells incredible - if you don't atleast give this product a try you are nuts! My new favorite scent from Bath and Body Works!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2011 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Bassmastadroog

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I REALLY hope I can find this product again when my two sprays/one lotion run out! The first fragrance I have "really loved" (not that there aren't other nice scents, but ones that just grab you!) from BBW in a really long time. I hold musk really well, and on those who also do you will sense that aspect more heavily. On my skin it initially vibes as a super sweet mixture, then quickly settles into a seductively delicious mix of candy berries and creamy vanilla, while still remaining smoky enough to eliminate the Teen Sweetness.

*If fragrances bearing "sweet"-ness do not work for you, you may not enjoy this* < Can't repeat that enough. While mysteriously cloaking you in musky vanilla, I still find the sweet berries to be the overwhelming scent! It works for me when normally that wouldn't though, so I speak highly. It is DEFINITELY an attractive scent. Inexpensive for the size of the bottle, as usual for BBW.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:31:00 PM More reviews by kxtreme16

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i bought this fragrance when i went shopping with my boyfriend. he seemed to like this fragrance best, and i can't blame him. The fragrance has a sexy sort of scent that somehow manage to last on me most of the day. good job bath and body works! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 7:32:00 PM More reviews by catwoman30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I was thinking this would smell like BS Midnight Fantasy(which is nice but is pretty much just blueberry on me).This is much more complex-I do get the berry notes but there is a warmth behind them-mostly amber,balsam and musk.I tried this,Forever Sunshine and Carried Away and this was my favorite by far.I will say there is more of a berry note in the shower gel.Both the lotion and the body butter are much lighter scented than the body spray which is good-otherwise it might be a bit overwhelming.