April 16, 2014 | 2046 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Satin - Cork

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by SNIFFMEALLOVER

I have a few browns from Mac, but all are very different and none of them is like Cork. I love this colour and I think it makes a really good match with Woodwinked. Very happy with purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2011 8:10:00 PM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Perfect crease color for any natural look. It works great on my green eyes and is part of my go to natural eye look. Not much more to say about it. Perfection!!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/23/2011 7:08:00 PM More reviews by paradoxia1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Black

I'm NC43, I thought it would be a good crease colour but its too light unfortunately and I find it quite useless since its my exact natural lid colour . Can't really fault it for that obviously, but yeah, not a great crease colour you NC43s out there .

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/19/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by jules007

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This basic classic is a must have for me - it's one of my favorite eye crease colors from MAC, along with Swiss Chocolate. It's a neutral matte warm brown and goes well with most other warm eyeshadows. I like to pair this particularly with champagne or peach-gold shadows on the lid and Cork on the crease. ( I prefer matte colors for the crease with a slight shimmer on the lids and think this is a more flattering look than shimmer all over the eye). It can also double up as a brow shadow. Highly recommend this color. For reference, I'm NC35 in MAC.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 11:21:00 AM More reviews by ladya8197

I love this eyeshadow. I find it very versatile and an easy crease color for any neautral look. It works with any lid color. I like to use it with all that glitters, naked pigment, woodwinked, and so on. You can also put another deeper brown in the crease to make it look more defined and dramtic, though still have this soft light brown along with it. Definitley buying this again when I run out.!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by mysocksdontmatch

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

This is my favorite crease color! I'm NW15/MUFE 110 and this looks great as a crease color with a lot of different looks. I will definitely repurchase this when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2011 10:39:00 PM More reviews by suzthemuse

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Cork is my perfect neutral. I'm a makup junkie and have many different MAC e/s as well as UD naked palette - believe me when I say that if my house was on fire, I'd grab my cork and let the rest burn. It's the perfect warm (but not too warm) shade of brown, I wear it all over my lid and above the crease then go back through and add more to the crease for extra definition. The finish is great, not too matte but not too shimmery. In my mid 30's I'm finding that too much shimmer / too matte is not flattering. Cork manages to be perfectly in the middle. HG for sure. I'm 33 dark brown hair with reddish undertones, fair skin & blue eyes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 4/14/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by jmatsuza

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

It's very pigmented and I love that I can use this product for multiple purposes. It's my daily eyebrow powder as well as my typical crease color for neutral looks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2011 5:00:00 PM More reviews by vickybee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Cork has become part of my go-to neutral look. Others have described it well, its a nice medium neutral brown that leans a bit warm depending on your skintone. I am NC25 and use this as an all-over lid color. I like to blend it out with Wedge, Soft Brown, or Era. I do find the edges a bit hard to blend, but a light wash of a neutral matte shadow underneath (I use Brule) really helps a lot. I have also found that Cork is pretty much a spot on dupe for Buck in the UD Naked Palette.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by chobits1661

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This eyeshadow is very matte and pigmented. I dont really like it as a overall lid color but for a crease color its perfect. But since i have freakisly pale skin it looks kind of wrong on me. Overall I like this product as a crease color only.