Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.4

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

I just got this the other day in the colors Midnight and Intense Black, and I already love them. I really like the look of the packaging because it's very simple and the eyeliner pen is the color of the product inside. The color goes on smoothly and makes precise, crisp lines. It is very easy to get a sharp wing with this. You can't make super thick lines, but you can get a decently thick one and if you build them up you shouldn't have any trouble getting the size you want out of it. I have semi-oily eyelids and I wore these without primer. I found that the product stayed on quite well for me this way, with minimal flaking. I did not experience any transfer of the product to the upper part of my eyelid, or smudging when I rubbed my eyes. I'll be trying it again tomorrow with primer, I can't wait to see how much greater it is that way! Overall I'm quite satisfied with and impressed by this product. I removed one lipstick because of the applicator tip. It does work efficiently and give me the lines I want, but the very tip of it has already come off, as it's made of foam and fragile. Thin lines are absolutely still achievable with this pen, but I was just disappointed to see that a tiny TINY piece had already come off. It made me worry a little bit about how long the applicator will last. Other than that, the product is great. I will definitely be looking into getting other colors.

on 2/12/2015 5:33:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

This eyeliner is my life. I just love it. I would repurchase this in a heartbeat. It took me so long to find it, and I have never been so happy before and here is why.

I have oily lids, I have watery eyes, most eyeliners never stay on. But this one is amazing.

Pros:
- stays on all day ( go to gym with it and never smudges)
- easy to apply
- it will last you a long time. (I've been using it everyday for over 5 months now, and I still haven't ran out)
-doesn't flake or fade
- the pigmentation is amazing

very happy, and highly recommend it.

on 2/11/2015 7:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is my favorite eyeliner in the entire universe. I have it in several colors and love them all. The formula is smooth, glides on, and incredibly long lasting. The pigment is amazing too and you only need to swipe it over the eye once to get opaque color. The pen makes it so easy to apply eyeliner in any way you want to because it is firm but has some give. The awesome part about it is that even though it is so long lasting, it comes off easily with any eye makeup remover or even just cleanser that is decent at taking off makeup. I can't find any flaws with it, other than its price. It's amazing and I recommend it to everyone.

on 2/8/2015 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

After 5 hours it already faded off my eyes. I rubbed my eyes and it came right off. I guess it's cause I'm reallllyyy oily. It doesn't stay all day and flakes. But really easy to apply.

on 2/6/2015 4:28:00 AM

I have dry skin and irritatingly oily lids with an unfortunate life-long romance with eyeliner. I keep coming back to this eyeliner for its pigmentation, felt-tip applicator and staying power. While I always try others, I keep coming back to this eyeliner and highly recommend it if you are serious about your flicks!

on 2/3/2015 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

A truly waterproof eyeliner, this stuff stays ON!! After initial application you can rub it accidently and it won't come off.

I have oily eyelids/T-zone and almost all eyeliners I have tried slides off - this one does not. I still try other brands but I cannot get enough of this!

on 2/2/2015 3:25:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

I love it. The skin around my eyes is very sensitive and liquid eyeliner especially in pen form tends to sting after i put it on. This product has never stung me and is extremely waterproof. The only issue I have with it is that sometimes my wings rub off throughout the day which isn't a huge problem considering how easy to use this product is. Also, it's definitely not matte which may bother some people, but hey...just put some eye shadow over it.

on 1/31/2015 7:59:00 PM

This is the first Stila product I have purchased. I bought my eyeliner a little over a month ago and I love this eyeliner. The tip makes it so easy to draw my wing look. Glides on smoothly. Have not had any problems with it drying out. It lasts all day and into the evening until I go and take it off. Yes, you must have good eye makeup remover to remove it but that is no problem. I bought it for the longevity. I don't have to worry about it smearing. A bit pricey but worth it.

on 1/26/2015 11:21:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Absolutely the best I've used and I've tried sooo many!!!! It doesn't smear but washes off easily. I want to buy more colors because I love it. If it finishes I'm running it to buy more. A++++++

on 1/26/2015 11:07:00 PM

It's the first liquid eyeliner I've ever tried and I still use it. Really nice formula, really nice brush. Stays on all day and looks super black. Very comfortable to use and the pen itself doesn't dry out very quickly which is always a plus.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty