October 26, 2014 | 1551 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 7/21/2014 11:28:00 PM More reviews by XalisaheartsmakeupX

Best eyeliner ever!!! I have a drawer full of liquid liners that claimed to be waterproof and all of them failed after only being on for a few hours. This one is great though, and only comes off if I take it off. It goes on super black and doesn't transfer anywhere. I love this and will gladly spend the $20 compared to all the money I wasted on other liners. It's perfect

rated 2 of 5 on 7/20/2014 10:22:00 PM More reviews by ashley914

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really wanted to love this product after reading many positive reviews. But I was sadly let down. I had this liner on 5 or so hours. By then it looked like it had basically chipped off in some places. And it left a faint black line on top of my eye shadow. Oh well.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by amarilynd

Great liner and stays on all day. The tip does wear down after a while but it's nothing too bad. It's started running out though. When it was new it worked amazing and lasted a decent amount of time. I wouldn't repurchase just because I go through phases with liner and currently am loving pencil liners, otherwise it works great as a liquid liner. Makes it easy to be precise though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/18/2014 5:26:00 AM More reviews by Lyrics

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

Best. Liquid. Eyeliner. Ever!!!!!! (well, of the ones I've tried...)

I've been using this eyeliner daily for the past two months, and I am very impressed. I've only recently started to wear liquid eyeliners, so it's a fairly new territory for me. One thing I like about this one is that it's very black and *stays* black all day! It doesn't smudge and doesn't have that greyish faded look that some black liquid liners have after a while. It doesn't chip as I've experienced with one of the MAC liners (I forget the name now)...
It's also super-easy to use!

I love it and will continue to buy it once I've tried all the other ones that are out there in the world. ;D

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2014 12:48:00 PM More reviews by foxbaby

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of those products where you kinda just want to grab people by the shoulders and yell in their faces about how AWESOME it is. I got mine off Amazon for $20 and this is my favorite liquid liner so far.

Pros:
- super easy to apply! you can make the line as thin or as thick as you want
- making cat eyes/winged liner is a breeze!
- super dark, makes eyes pop
- stays put
- waterproof (I went in a pool with this on and it didn't budge!)
- felt tip applicator helps with precision

Cons:
- a little pricey, but soooo worth it!
- can take a couple layers to build up the color
- it WILL fade if you don't use a primer underneath
- takes a couple seconds to dry, so be careful as to not have it transfer somewhere you don't want it! (i.e. way up by your eyebrow, across your eyelid)

Some words of advice for cat eye lovers such as myself:
If you're going to do a cat eye look, make sure you apply a primer beforehand so that it doesn't fade throughout the day. Also, be careful after application to make sure that it has completely dried! Since it's waterproof it can be kinda tricky to wipe off once it has transferred across your entire eyelid because you didn't wait the extra few seconds for it to dry.

Overall, I've tried so many liquid liners and I am in love with this one. I don't think I'll ever buy another one. It's so easy to apply, it's not thick, doesn't do that weird crumbly thing that some liquid liners do, and honestly, I love everything about it. Will definitely be getting this again in the future!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2014 6:50:00 PM More reviews by pinkcol2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this liner! It is a very nice felt tip liquid eyeliner. Because it tapers into a nice and thin tip, applying this liner is super easy, especially when I'm applying it in the inner corner of my eyes where I want the line to be nice and thin. This makes creating a cat line so easy and smooth. This liner is SUPER easy to apply and each eye just takes a couple of seconds to do.

I haven't had this product for very long, so I can't say how well this will hold up. This product is kinda pricey ($20) but it is well worth it! I have oily lids so usually products start to slide off of my face and go into the corners of my eyes as the day goes on. This eyeliner doesn't budge the entire day. It applies very evenly and has a nice dark black shiny finish. It dries pretty quickly (within 10-20 seconds give or take) and is just heaven. The only way that it even comes off is when I want to, and that is when I use makeup remover at night (I use Maybelline Clean Express makeup remover). I will definitely repurchase.

One tip that I have for liquid eyeliner pens is to store them upside down to prevent the tip from drying out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/14/2014 2:08:00 PM More reviews by upinspace

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'm on my second tube, its my go to liquid eyeliner.

It has a very thick wand and dispenses color easily on your lid (unless its dries out, which btw took about 4 months for me with daily use) . I love the ultra thick eyeliner look and this makes it incredibly easy. It takes a minute to set, so be careful about that. It lasts a LONG time, meaning that is a little hard to take off at the end of the day with an oil based remover and whatnot.

The only things I don't exactly like is the finish and how it puts up with heat. The finish is quite shiny, but is easily fixed if you put black shadow over it so its pretty minor. However, if you live in hot climates this might melt on you! I visited Universal in Florida and had this eyeliner on in 80 degree weather and it literally melted down my face, not from water or anything. So, I took off a lippie for that.

Overall, very practical for everyday use and school. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2014 6:11:00 AM More reviews by Poppyrouge

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I really like this product. It's easy and quick to use- it's actually hard to make a mistake with it! I thought it would be difficult to remove but it just washes off in the shower and doesn't sting my eyes. I just wish the actual pen was a different colour instead of black so I can find it easier amongst everything else!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2014 5:46:00 PM More reviews by knightster1981

I have been struggling to find the perfect eyeliner that stays in place despite the humidity and 100 plus degree Summer weather in Texas. I have tried brands from drugstore pricing to high end department store pricing. I will look no further. I can apply this in the morning, run my errands in the heat, clean, then go running and it still will not budge. I wish the price were a little less, but this is definitely worth it for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2014 12:10:00 PM More reviews by courtneygardiner

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My holy grail eyeliner. Perfect for my flicks and getting the the thickness you desire. Stays black all day like the name says. I can't fault anything! No cracking. No flaking. I could probably sleep with it on and it would still be black and full in the morning.