Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.3

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

For the price and the fact that this product is supposedly a "cult favorite", I was very unimpressed. The first few times I used it, it was extremely black, pigmented, and smooth. Then, the felt tip began fraying and drying out despite storing it upside down. I had a lot of trouble making perfectly straight lines with the tip when it started fraying, and I don't like how thin it was.

After a month of use, this eyeliner dried to the point where I would be able to struggle through doing one eye with it, and it would be too dry to line my other eye.

For the price and how much it's been hyped up, I won't be repurchasing. There are much better alternatives that are a fraction of the price.

I dunno if i had a bad one or something but the pigmentation of it was great i loved how black it was but after just two months, it already stopped working. I payed 29 dollars for it and I wasn't impressed

I love how it looks. I love how it stays for hours without smudging. But I don't like the gloss effect. I'm more of a matte-kind-of-girl when it comes to eyeliners. I also don't like the tip of the pen. It kinda bents. It's also difficult to do a wing-like effect on your eyes. I dunno why. Maybe it's the way the pen or the tip is made. It's also too pricey. There are other eyeliners which are far better than this yet not expensive.

Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I like how pigmented this eyeliner is. Also, the tip is ideal for easy application. I will definitely repurchase!

Definitely my favorite liquid eyeliner, not ready to call it my HG.

Pros:
It's a nice, solid black (at least at first....it gets less intense as it runs out)

It lasts FOREVER.

Does not smudge, smear or bleed

Pretty easy to apply

Cons:

It *somewhat* irritates my sensitive eyes, but not too bad as compared to other liquid liners, especially considering it's waterproof. My eyes don't love waterproof makeup. I can usually wear it for about 4-6 hours before I notice it bugging me. It's not unbearable.

The tip gets flimsy/bendy pretty quickly which makes it harder to apply as it gets older. The tip is the reason I can't call it an HG.

The girl at Sephora told me that if you use it more horizontal to your eye as opposed to vertical, it's less likely to wreck the tip. I found that did help with subsequent tubes of it, but still the tip doesn't hold up long enough for me. To be honest, I might just be bad at applying liquid liner and maybe I do press too hard or hold it at the wrong angle. I'm decent at makeup application but far from an expert.

I still think it's the best liquid liner I've used, and it's soooo good when the tip is still intact that I will keep buying it until I've found something better. I've purchased it 4 times so far.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Easy to apply and stays put. I have oily eyelids so finding liner that doesn't run has been a hassle, this product is excellent and I've recommended it to everyone.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Everyone loves this liner... I keep trying to but I don't. I'm going to chalk it up to user error and the fact that I prefer gel/cream liners.

It goes on nice and black and I have about 30 seconds to fix my mistakes. It is never easy for me. I always have some shakey marks and I have to take my gel liner brush and smooth them out. This defeats my purpose of trying a liquid liner- I wanted to streamline my routine and lose the brush.

My little wings fade after a few hours. They do not fade all day with my gel liner, even when I use the cheap ones like Elf or Wet & Wild.

I plan on using the rest of my pen just close to my lashline and give up on any flicks or wings.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Of all the eyeliners I've had, this is the best one thus far. I have oily eyelids and previous waterproof liquid eyeliners I've used have always smudged onto my lower eyes. But this one doesn't!

Best. Eyeliner. Ever. It's a very black eyeliner, and doesn't get streaky at all. The tip gives you really good control, and you can create really thin lines if you really wanted to. It also stays on all day and doesn't budge. It won't flake or smudge, even if your skin is on the oilier side. It's easily the best eyeliner I've ever had. Would definitely repurchase.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Great eye liner. I love how easy to apply it is. Totally opaque and not super shiny but not completely matte. Easy to clean up mistakes since is very pen like.
I guess i would say it lives up to its hype.
Would recommend for a learner due to its easy application.
Mine is still new though so I can't comment on how its ages, i have heard the tip separates etc.
I love a thin line and this definitely delivers on that.
Of course i would love it to be cheaper but its not really expensive when you consider its probably only $10, australian, more than most drugstore eye liners and MUCH better than most of them.

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty