July 26, 2014 | 1339 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2014 6:48:00 PM More reviews by sjea32

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this eyeliner. I've bought lots of different ones, I especially like felt tip ones, and I always end up coming back to this. I've only used brown and black, which I've but more than a few times, but I want to try more colors. These also work really well with my lash extensions, and I have blonde roots on my own lashes, so you can see if I don't get close enough.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/5/2014 10:40:00 PM More reviews by elementoflilium

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The best liquid liner I've ever used. It goes on easily, doesn't take too long to dry, makes a nice dark line that isn't too skinny or too large, and wears like iron. I've worn it all day, walking from place to place and sitting through a two-hour smog check that had me sweating bullets, and it hasn't smudged a bit.

If you have trouble drawing a winged eye with it, try starting from the outside and drawing inward (then filling in the rest of the line as normal)- you get a nice winged end almost automatically.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2014 2:42:00 AM More reviews by minibaird

This applies easily and precisely and then stays there. Pretty hard to correct mistakes. Lasted through about 3 hours of intense sweating plus a shower. Dig it.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/2/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by mskittynoir

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Too Faced three way liner is way easier to use!!

This liner i found super difficult to use! I am not the best at winged black liner, i tend to mess up and mess up then all of a sudden you got a mess, this was tragic for me to use.

Super stiff to use, like i think i could have done better with a sharpie.

nice color, i am sure it lasts a long time if you got a steady hand and 20 mins to apply this.

Takes way too long and lots of easy mess ups when is used it. RETURNED IT the next day.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/29/2014 10:54:00 PM More reviews by Jennylee14

I have tried lots of liquid liners and this has really good staying power. I've been through rain and tears and it doesn't smudge. It's easy to use. The only two things I would mention is it's not the blackest black so you do need to go over it a couple times if you want jet black, and the pen itself doesn't last that long.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/27/2014 2:04:00 PM More reviews by yunibaek

This is the best liquid eyeliner that stays on all day and glides on very smoothly. I dont see any flakes after it dries, which is a common side effect that ive seen in other eyeliners. One disadvantage would be removing this eyeliner, as you need to really wipe if off with a good remover. Otherwise, there might be residue left on your eyes- but thats just shows how much this eyeliner likes to stay on your eyes. I would definitely repurchase this!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/27/2014 1:43:00 AM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This liner is definitely my HG. I cannot tell you how many eyeliners of every variety I have tried and because my eyelids are very hooded, not one of them has lasted on my upper lash line without being smudged by the hooded portion of my eye for more than an hour or two until I tried this one. The liquid liner comes in a pen form which is my preference and it has a very fine tip so you can easily get in to your inner eyes and create a very fine line, or you can build it up and creating a thicker line. I've had the liner for over a month now and it hasn't dried up at all, the colour is just as intensely pigmented and it still lasts on my lids for a whole day no matter which conditions I am working under. The liner also dries instantly upon application and very importantly, it comes off easily with makeup remover- no eye scrubbing necessary. I pour a little bit of makeup remover on a cotton pad, hold it over my for 20 seconds and when I wipe it away, it comes off without any effort. If you have hooded eyes this liner is completely worth this investment and I highly recommend it. It will definitely give you that intense eyeliner look and you don't need to worry about it going anywhere!

rated 4 of 5 on 4/26/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by ennayeslek

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is the best liquid eyeliner i've used so far. It's perfect for a winged look, especially for beginners. This eyeliner has survived the Texas heat, concerts, naps, crying, and washing my face so it's truly waterproof. The only con about it is that after using it for a couple of weeks the felt tip does become flimsy. I've had to trim it with scissors a couple of times but it keeps getting worse to the point that i'm going to have to buy another one.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/25/2014 12:29:00 AM More reviews by janiebabyyyy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This eyeliner and Marc jacob's Marc'er are the best eyeliner ever made.

I have oily lids and monolids.

Seriously one of my holy grails. If anyone wants to see a quick demo on how the Stila 'stay all day pen' glides on and how easy it is, skip to 3:54 in my makeup tutorial video :)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 6:15:00 AM More reviews by theperoxideprincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

If you wear eyeliner everyday, I recommend this! Best eyeliner on the market. It is very easy to apply a thin line across your lash line. It stays on all day. And it doesn't smudge or crack throughout the day. I also love it because it dries matte and doesn't look shiny.

But every now and then the felt tip will wear out and sometimes little pieces of it will start to peel off and you have to pull it out or else it'll ruin the precision of your liner.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No