Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner

4.4

water/aqua, ammonium styrene/acrylates copolymer, butylene glycol, alcohol, beheneth-30, phenoxyethanol, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, methylparaben, polyglyceryl-3 disiloxane dimethicone, propylparaben, sodium hydroxide, disodium edta, may contain ( /) carbon black

on 12/28/2014 11:54:00 AM

All time favourite liquid eyeliner. I have the MAC gel liner as well as this. This stila one works better and lasts for a much longer time. Doesnt smudge and is easy to use for people scared of liquid liners. The pen formula lasts forever, literally a year! (But thats not hygienic)

on 12/28/2014 2:20:00 AM

Perfect liquid eyeliner. Don't shake it too much the first few times you use it or it'll be too wet. But its smooth, flawless application, will never crease if you set it with black eye shadow, and actually lasts until you take it off. Comes off easily with waterproof remover. Does come off if it gets wet and you rub it. Lasts about 4 months using it every day, which is amazing considering I'd go through one a month with the drug store kkind, so definitely worth the $28!

on 12/27/2014 1:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Hey everyone! This is an awesome eye liner! It gets the job done so precisely and really does stay on all day! Watch my video and skip to 3:23 if you want to see how to create the perfect winged eyeliner. Watch the entire video to see how to create a gorgeous smokey look for New Year's Eve or any other parties, etc. Please feel free to leave comments with feedback. That would really help! Thank you and have a wonderful day!!!

on 12/24/2014 7:40:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is by far the best liquid eyeliner ever known to man-kind. It is very easy to apply (with practice of course. Everything takes practice right). It's waterproofness is just the right amount. It stays on the whole day so far. No regrets and I love it so much. Expensive but worth the buy. (SGD 28 @Sephora)

One con may be that it is a little watery so if you're not careful upon application things may get messy. But it doesn't take long to dry either. So thumbs up!

on 12/15/2014 11:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is great. Expensive but great. It makes perfect lines, lasts all day and is super pigmented. It is a wet formula but once you have a steady hand it looks great

on 12/15/2014 9:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

So dissapointing. I bought this after reading amazing reviews and I am still confused. The tip dried out shortly after my purchase and began to disintegrate. The colour is not good either: goes on quite sheer and never really builds up completely. It doesn't really smudge but the pigment fades away in a few hours. One positive note is that it is really easy to apply, great for a beginner but there are cheaper ones to practice with! I am very sad to give this review as I hoped this would be a great product :(

on 12/14/2014 3:06:00 PM

An above-average eyeliner, but on my oily lids this does NOT stay all day. After a couple of hours of wear I always see some flaking AND some transferring up to the browbone area.
I bought two of these (Intense Black and Snow) and neither one of them gave me a nicely opaque color without a little bit of extra effort. As much as I wanted to love this eyeliner (it's so popular!) it just didn't live up to the hype for me.
My absolute HG eyeliner is Lancome's Artliner. It is positively budge-proof, smudge-proof, everything-proof. I have even slept in it and it still looked exactly the same as when I first applied it. That's what I need. I need my makeup to be as worry-free as possible and Stay All Day just didn't deliver that for me. It's worth it to spend the extra ten dollars or so for the Lancome one.
Won't buy this again.

on 12/14/2014 2:14:00 PM

I don't know how many times I've repurchased this, I'm probably on my fourth or fifth one. It was the first eyeliner and high end brand I ever bought when I started getting into make up. No regrets. I love this pen to death and will carry it to my death bed. It isn't completely waterproof but I question what eyeliner really is (still on the quest) it does stay in place. It dries quickly and has a slight sheen to it, in the past I did experience some transferring and a bit of flakiness but as of recent there have been none. After a bit of usage the brush tip will start to wear down but you're still capable of making a sharp and precise line.

I've tried many eyeliners from high end and drugstore, while I found some great ones I always keep the Stila on hand.

on 12/11/2014 11:31:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Yes, yes, yes!!!! Pitch black color, great felt tip (makes winged liners and thin lines so much easier), stays all day. Would repurchase any day.

on 12/11/2014 9:56:00 PM

ATTENTION OILY SKINNED PEOPLE!
this is not waterproof! it will smudge and give you raccoon eyes.

NON-OILY SKINNED PEOPLE
when you first apply it isn't not very dark. you have to go over it a couples of times. I've used drugstore eyeliners with better formulas than this.

I recommend people to try mililani ultra fine tip liquid liner

Video Reviews & Tutorials

How to look like a cute doll: Easy simple steps & ideas, Very Kawaii! by beautybysantaana

Faking a Crease: Smokey Eyes (great for monolids?) by KoreanLovesBeauty