April 21, 2014 | 1196 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Pink Label

rated 1 of 5 on 9/11/2013 6:09:00 AM More reviews by diaaaannuhh

hate this product so much! I really wanted to like it because the packaging is so easy to use and cute. the first time using it I broke out really bad and it took me two weeks so fully get rid of them. threw it in the trash. worst product id ever tried.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2013 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Dori319

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

There's some really good reviews out there about this BB cream and then there's some really bad ones. I'm kind of in the middle about how I feel about this particular BB cream. It's a good color match for my fair-medium skin tone which is nice but out of the two BB creams I own (the other being Lioele Triple The Solution), this one is my least favorite. The coverage is medium.. it covers most of the redness in my skin and the uneven tine but my freckles still show quite a bit and I still have to use quite a bit of my Bare Minerals foundation to get a flawless finish that I like. So that being said, I like more of a full coverage but if you're looking for more of a medium coverage then this could be a good BB cream to go with. The other small qualm I have is the slightly greasy finish. There are days that I just lay around home or only go to the grocery store or whatever and I'm too lazy to put on any makeup, so I just throw on some BB cream to give my face a more polished look... well with this BB cream you definitely can't just slick some on and head out the door or else you'll look like a shiny, greasy mess. I definitely always put at least some translucent powder on top (either Bare Minerals Mineral Veil or if I'm super lazy, baby powder) to set and mattify the BB cream so that I don't look like I have a ton of pily product on my face.

Overall, I think this BB cream is okay-good quality... I would give it 3 1/2 lippies. If you're looking for medium coverage and are aware that this BB cream needs a powder on top to make it appear more matte... then go for it. However, I prefer a more full coverage look that the Lioele BB cream gives me (plus I prefer the Lioele pump because I know I only need one pump for my whole face unlike Skin 79's where I have to guess how much of a pump... 1/2 or 2/5 or whatever... I'm using) and when I run out of my BB cream, I won't be repurcahsing this.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2013 9:17:00 PM More reviews by KayleeDawn95

I really wanted to love this bb cream. I really did, it had cute packaging, nice coverage, and it matched my skin tone perfectly.

Unfortunately, within a week of using the product I noticed that I was breaking out, which is not normal for me. I do get the occasional pimple every now and again, but ever like this. These were large, painful pimples on my forehead and chin, just generally in my t-zone.

I tried everything, every exfoliant, wash, wipe, and mask, but nothing would get rid of these pimples. I eventually stopped using the BB cream, as it was the only new product in my daily routine. Within a week, I've seen huge improvements. Almost all of the pimples, except 1, are either completely gone, or very near.

I've recently switched to Covergirl's Clean Whipped Creme foundation, which seems to be suiting my skin much better! As for the BB cream, I would definitely not recommend it for anybody with sensitive or acne prone skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/21/2013 11:38:00 AM More reviews by dogbean

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I used to love this BBcream till I tried others. It's actually pretty horrible for my skin. I get greasy really fast and product rubs off easily. Love the packaging and color but that's it. will not repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/19/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by wingcharm

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Cons:

I have a fair complexion but it looks ghostly on my face.

It does oxidize after a while but the coverage is not too good. I still need a concealer for my dark undereyes

It leaves dry patches on my face. Even after applying moisturizer

It doesn't last long or maybe it looks that way because of the light coverage.

-------------------------
After this, I tried Missha. It solved all my makeup problems, so I'm sticking to it from now on.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2013 1:35:00 AM More reviews by thirdsword

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I haven't had much experience with BB creams; this is only the second one that I've tried so far and I quite like it. The Super+ BB Cream is best suited for normal, combination, and slightly oily skin, but on really oily complexions it will likely melt off... I'm more than slightly oily and especially in the summer this doesn't stay fresh for as long as I'd like it to, nor does it offer me enough coverage, but I always use it in conjunction with a proper foundation. Those with light to light-medium skin without any strong undertones or many skin problems would be able to use this alone. I'm around an NC25-30 with strong yellow undertones and even after oxidizing it looks a little pale and ashy on me. With all these problems, what's the big deal about this product and (Asian) BB creams in general? In terms of texture, Super+ feels beautifully smooth, a lot different from Western base products (I'm not quite sure how to describe it in detail though!), and once applied it looks much like real, naturally poreless skin. Also, I love the skincare benefits--UV protection (yes, I've heard the things about people not putting enough base to get the indicated SPF, but I tend to pile it on) along with brightening and anti-aging ingredients. Because of this I always use Super+ before my foundation. My skin looks a little better even after a long day if I wear this compared to if I just use foundation--if I wear any foundation for a long time I get a few little bumps. Partly due to this product my skin has also gotten a little lighter, so this also serves to lighten my foundation. Overall, this is a good product that can be used alone if you only need a little bit of evening out, or it can be used as a treatment before applying other base products. I'm sure to purchase this again (unless I find something more mattifying, but I read that not a lot of BB creams are like this).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2013 4:02:00 PM More reviews by BriddaBella

I was really sceptic about this BB Cream first just because I thought it was over hyped.Since it only comes in one universal shade and you can't really try it out before you buy it you just need to take a leap of faith.

This BB Cream will suit those with a MAC NC25/30 shade. It also has a slightly grey undertone, but don't get put off by it because it won't make you look ashy.

The Skin79 Hot Pink BB Cream gives you medium to full coverage and is comparable to the Revlon Colorstay. It works great especially with those who have oily skin and leaves a dewy natural looking finish, without making you look cakey. he best part about BB Creams is that they come with SPF25/PA++ protecting you against UV radiation and therefore rpeventing premature aging.

I definitely recommed this product if you want to try out something other than regular foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/12/2013 9:24:00 PM More reviews by vandenbergnikita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a great product if your skin is in a fairly good condition, as it does not give you full coverage. It does however even out your skintone, and just make your skin look fresh and glowing, and you do not feel the product on your skin, just sitting there.
I use this everyday, mostly on it's own (after moisturiser) and sometimes with a bit of concealer under the eyes, and on any blemishes. However, I will wear foundation if I am having a breakout, as this just will not cover enough. It does not go oily as some bb creams do, and it does not cause me too breakout or have any kind of skin reaction. I have noticed that in general my skin's condition has improved, and is smoother.
The product itself is a greyish toned, thick formula, despite this though it goes onto the skin so smoothly and within seconds the greycast is not visible anymore.
I quite like the bottle it comes in, and you get a LOT of product. If there is no more product coming out when you pump it, you can open the white bit of the container by sliding it out of the pink casing, and you should still have a fair amount of product left.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/11/2013 10:18:00 AM More reviews by cicole

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this product! I can use it everywhere and my skin looks so pretty because everybody asks me what I use to care my skin :) I can use it under my eyecircle too before I applied I use an eye cream after that I use skin79 pink label :) I wish skin79 produce tinted moisturizer... I definitely buy it too:)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 1:53:00 PM More reviews by ficklepickle

I really like this bb cream. After trying a sample, I got a full size product in a tube. I prefer tube packaging instead of pump. It lasts me a long time. My skin is fair but this bb cream does not make me look like a ghost. It is pretty light, still I do not use it every day. It's nice that it has SPF. Overall, I would recommend it.