on 6/21/2014 8:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Let me start by saying that I have dry, sensitive skin prone to redness and rashes as I go through perimenopause. I have been using this Korean BB Cream for just under a year and am still on my first bottle. I have the bottle with the pump and it works great. I have the Oriental and Gold versions and am waiting to finish this bottle - which seems to last forever. I keep coming back to this BB Cream even though I have other foundations that I can wear. It is very easy to dispense and apply: I don't use my fingers as I have never been able to get a good result using my fingers with any kind of foundation. I have found that I get an airbrush finish using a synthetic flat top kabuki such as the Sigma F80, ELF's Flat top powder brush and the other similar dupes out there. I dispense less than a pump onto a small dish and just pat my brush lightly to get product onto the brush and begin stippling it on my face. It's quick and easy and I'm done in just seconds. I use less than a full pump for my entire face and it covers my redness and any other discolorations very easily including under eye circles. I set it with ybf neutralizing powder and I'm set for the day without touch ups. I find that the color is perfect for my fair to light skin-tone with slight yellow undertones. It adapts to my skin tone in just under 2 minutes and sets quickly and doesn't rub off or fade during the day. It is very gentle and I appreciate the sun protection, which normally wreaks havoc on my skin as I can tolerate very little sunscreen on my face without irritation and itching. When I remove it with cleansing oil (I use Tatcha Camellia Cleansing Oil to cleanse and remove makeup), it removes quickly and easily and my skin feels smooth and soothed, not dry or tight or irritated. I would definitely repurchase again and highly recommend this BB Cream.

on 6/18/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was a disappointment, I expected so much from this bb cream and I tried to love it but my skin just didn't. Pros: medium coverage, not cakey, buildable, packaging is cute and hygienic, includes skincare, very hydrating and a little amount goes a long way. Cons: gray/pink undertone even after oxidation, irritates skin and CAUSES BREAKOUTS! I think it's because of the oils in the product (tangerine and sweet almond oil). I'm able to make the colour match my skin by putting my halo powder over it but it gave me so many breakouts that I had to stop using it. I thought it was my other skin products that gave me acne but the bb cream was the culprit. Overall the product is good, just watch out for acne

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I think that the hot pink B.B. cream is probably one of the ones a little closer to foundation even though it goes on creamy like most B.B.'s do. It provides nice coverage but it just didn't seem to... do much. Kind of a dull look, I suppose. I'm glad it works for so many but for me it's a made up look (but not caked!). This is too dark for alabaster skin tones, by the way. NC15-25ish seems to have the best luck with it.

This seems to be the first Skin79 B.B. many try out for some reason. I recommend looking into the others and reading into what skin types they are suitable for so there is no disappointment. I have oily skin and it didn't control or worsen it. 50/50.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The packaging is cute and at first everything is great, I just have super oily skin so my face ate the foundation :/ not good for us oily people.

on 5/20/2014 9:48:00 PM

Been using the same bottle for almost 2 years and it still hasn't ran out. It gives enough coverage for me in spite of having acne prone skin since I didn't want to use a a lot of foundation that would make my skin to look cakey. You can still see just a little marks from the scars but you can always add a powder brush and it would still look natural. I paid like around 10 or 15 bucks for this online at Ebay and jeez I still have maybe 1/4 of the bottle after 2 yrs. The only thing is I have to put a good moisturizer before I apply it or else it will dry the acne prone area of my skin and no i don't think it helps with my acne but it sure doesn't make it worse. I'd like to try the gold label one pretty soon. Give this a try! I haven't try any other BB creams but this one gives me a natural coverage, has SPF and is not expensive but lasts for such a long time.

on 5/19/2014 11:50:00 AM

I really wanted to love this foundation; there are so many great reviews for it! I bought it on a complete whim as I have a foundation addiction.

I bought this fully knowing that most Korean foundations/bb creams do not work on my skin. For some reason they are just too oily and make my skin worse; which this one did also.

I should have learnt; my spot prone skin did not enjoy this BB cream and I have to stay away from Korean foundations. No matter how many good reviews they have.

Oxidises to face, starts off grey and turns to your colour
Lovely texture, thick!
Dewy finish (but I apply powder after)
Evens skin tone nicely
Lasts around 7 hours (comes off at the nose a little; due to the oil)

Gives me spots and itches my skin
Too oily and comes off (I need something that lasts around 12 hours)
Way too dark on me

What I recommend? stick to what you know; the Estee Lauder foundations seem to suit my skin and I love the textures. I have Estee Lauder Double Wear original which I love and have just bought Estee Lauder Double Wear BB Cream for light coverage in the day - Shade Shell/Intensity 1.

on 5/15/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Thought I would try this out for the summer months instead of the hold one but the coverage is waaaay too sheer! I think someone with really great skin could get away with it but it really hides nothing for me. I don't like the color as well as the gold either. I'm an NC25 and the gold has more yellow I think than this one. This seems more grey to me.

on 5/13/2014 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Has sheer coverage, 3-5 staying power, but the shade is too dark for me. It's more suitable for medium / tan skin tones.

on 5/11/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I used this stuff for about two years and it is too light for my skin so I used it under my foundation. I find that my skin does well with it because it is nourishing my skin under the foundation. Otherwise, I found a BB Cream that is perfect for me and this is going to take a backseat.

Essentially, this works decent, but there are better ones out there for my skin texture and color.

on 5/11/2014 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Tried a sample, it's a little too dark for my winter shade but definitely does what it's meant to do. Fabulous product that you can easily wear alone. Oily skin will need to powder of course, acne will fade and look less obvious and best of all, SPF!