on 6/18/2014 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Was a disappointment, I expected so much from this bb cream and I tried to love it but my skin just didn't. Pros: medium coverage, not cakey, buildable, packaging is cute and hygienic, includes skincare, very hydrating and a little amount goes a long way. Cons: gray/pink undertone even after oxidation, irritates skin and CAUSES BREAKOUTS! I think it's because of the oils in the product (tangerine and sweet almond oil). I'm able to make the colour match my skin by putting my halo powder over it but it gave me so many breakouts that I had to stop using it. I thought it was my other skin products that gave me acne but the bb cream was the culprit. Overall the product is good, just watch out for acne

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I think that the hot pink B.B. cream is probably one of the ones a little closer to foundation even though it goes on creamy like most B.B.'s do. It provides nice coverage but it just didn't seem to... do much. Kind of a dull look, I suppose. I'm glad it works for so many but for me it's a made up look (but not caked!). This is too dark for alabaster skin tones, by the way. NC15-25ish seems to have the best luck with it.

This seems to be the first Skin79 B.B. many try out for some reason. I recommend looking into the others and reading into what skin types they are suitable for so there is no disappointment. I have oily skin and it didn't control or worsen it. 50/50.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

The packaging is cute and at first everything is great, I just have super oily skin so my face ate the foundation :/ not good for us oily people.

on 5/20/2014 9:48:00 PM

Been using the same bottle for almost 2 years and it still hasn't ran out. It gives enough coverage for me in spite of having acne prone skin since I didn't want to use a a lot of foundation that would make my skin to look cakey. You can still see just a little marks from the scars but you can always add a powder brush and it would still look natural. I paid like around 10 or 15 bucks for this online at Ebay and jeez I still have maybe 1/4 of the bottle after 2 yrs. The only thing is I have to put a good moisturizer before I apply it or else it will dry the acne prone area of my skin and no i don't think it helps with my acne but it sure doesn't make it worse. I'd like to try the gold label one pretty soon. Give this a try! I haven't try any other BB creams but this one gives me a natural coverage, has SPF and is not expensive but lasts for such a long time.

on 5/19/2014 11:50:00 AM

I really wanted to love this foundation; there are so many great reviews for it! I bought it on a complete whim as I have a foundation addiction.

I bought this fully knowing that most Korean foundations/bb creams do not work on my skin. For some reason they are just too oily and make my skin worse; which this one did also.

I should have learnt; my spot prone skin did not enjoy this BB cream and I have to stay away from Korean foundations. No matter how many good reviews they have.

Pros:
Oxidises to face, starts off grey and turns to your colour
Lovely texture, thick!
Dewy finish (but I apply powder after)
Evens skin tone nicely
Lasts around 7 hours (comes off at the nose a little; due to the oil)

Cons:
Gives me spots and itches my skin
Too oily and comes off (I need something that lasts around 12 hours)
Way too dark on me

What I recommend? stick to what you know; the Estee Lauder foundations seem to suit my skin and I love the textures. I have Estee Lauder Double Wear original which I love and have just bought Estee Lauder Double Wear BB Cream for light coverage in the day - Shade Shell/Intensity 1.

on 5/15/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Thought I would try this out for the summer months instead of the hold one but the coverage is waaaay too sheer! I think someone with really great skin could get away with it but it really hides nothing for me. I don't like the color as well as the gold either. I'm an NC25 and the gold has more yellow I think than this one. This seems more grey to me.

on 5/13/2014 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Has sheer coverage, 3-5 staying power, but the shade is too dark for me. It's more suitable for medium / tan skin tones.

on 5/11/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I used this stuff for about two years and it is too light for my skin so I used it under my foundation. I find that my skin does well with it because it is nourishing my skin under the foundation. Otherwise, I found a BB Cream that is perfect for me and this is going to take a backseat.

Essentially, this works decent, but there are better ones out there for my skin texture and color.

on 5/11/2014 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Tried a sample, it's a little too dark for my winter shade but definitely does what it's meant to do. Fabulous product that you can easily wear alone. Oily skin will need to powder of course, acne will fade and look less obvious and best of all, SPF!

on 5/6/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've bought at least 5 bottles of this bb cream over the years, it's my pick for half days, where I'm going out for half of the day and spending half the day at home.
It covers acne scars like a dream, it's creamy, dewy, and natural.
I think this is made to balance out yellow in skin (hence the grayness) if you are cool and not warm, not sure how well this will work on you.
Sometimes when I use my neutrogena acne prone foundation I use this as a concealer on top of my other makeup just because it hides scars so well.
It blends beautifully, is moisturizing, non irritating, and easy to find on amazon for around ten dollars. The coverage is around medium if you apply it thick like I do. I wish it would cover more with less work though, I am thinking of giving the orange one a go once I use up my 1 and 1/2 bottles that are left.
Really good product overall.

Video Reviews & Tutorials