on 5/20/2014 9:48:00 PM

Been using the same bottle for almost 2 years and it still hasn't ran out. It gives enough coverage for me in spite of having acne prone skin since I didn't want to use a a lot of foundation that would make my skin to look cakey. You can still see just a little marks from the scars but you can always add a powder brush and it would still look natural. I paid like around 10 or 15 bucks for this online at Ebay and jeez I still have maybe 1/4 of the bottle after 2 yrs. The only thing is I have to put a good moisturizer before I apply it or else it will dry the acne prone area of my skin and no i don't think it helps with my acne but it sure doesn't make it worse. I'd like to try the gold label one pretty soon. Give this a try! I haven't try any other BB creams but this one gives me a natural coverage, has SPF and is not expensive but lasts for such a long time.

on 5/19/2014 11:50:00 AM

I really wanted to love this foundation; there are so many great reviews for it! I bought it on a complete whim as I have a foundation addiction.

I bought this fully knowing that most Korean foundations/bb creams do not work on my skin. For some reason they are just too oily and make my skin worse; which this one did also.

I should have learnt; my spot prone skin did not enjoy this BB cream and I have to stay away from Korean foundations. No matter how many good reviews they have.

Pros:
Oxidises to face, starts off grey and turns to your colour
Lovely texture, thick!
Dewy finish (but I apply powder after)
Evens skin tone nicely
Lasts around 7 hours (comes off at the nose a little; due to the oil)

Cons:
Gives me spots and itches my skin
Too oily and comes off (I need something that lasts around 12 hours)
Way too dark on me

What I recommend? stick to what you know; the Estee Lauder foundations seem to suit my skin and I love the textures. I have Estee Lauder Double Wear original which I love and have just bought Estee Lauder Double Wear BB Cream for light coverage in the day - Shade Shell/Intensity 1.

on 5/15/2014 7:39:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Thought I would try this out for the summer months instead of the hold one but the coverage is waaaay too sheer! I think someone with really great skin could get away with it but it really hides nothing for me. I don't like the color as well as the gold either. I'm an NC25 and the gold has more yellow I think than this one. This seems more grey to me.

on 5/13/2014 7:07:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

Has sheer coverage, 3-5 staying power, but the shade is too dark for me. It's more suitable for medium / tan skin tones.

on 5/11/2014 12:32:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm

I used this stuff for about two years and it is too light for my skin so I used it under my foundation. I find that my skin does well with it because it is nourishing my skin under the foundation. Otherwise, I found a BB Cream that is perfect for me and this is going to take a backseat.

Essentially, this works decent, but there are better ones out there for my skin texture and color.

on 5/11/2014 11:56:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Tried a sample, it's a little too dark for my winter shade but definitely does what it's meant to do. Fabulous product that you can easily wear alone. Oily skin will need to powder of course, acne will fade and look less obvious and best of all, SPF!

on 5/6/2014 1:44:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I've bought at least 5 bottles of this bb cream over the years, it's my pick for half days, where I'm going out for half of the day and spending half the day at home.
It covers acne scars like a dream, it's creamy, dewy, and natural.
I think this is made to balance out yellow in skin (hence the grayness) if you are cool and not warm, not sure how well this will work on you.
Sometimes when I use my neutrogena acne prone foundation I use this as a concealer on top of my other makeup just because it hides scars so well.
It blends beautifully, is moisturizing, non irritating, and easy to find on amazon for around ten dollars. The coverage is around medium if you apply it thick like I do. I wish it would cover more with less work though, I am thinking of giving the orange one a go once I use up my 1 and 1/2 bottles that are left.
Really good product overall.

on 4/16/2014 8:22:00 PM

I must admit, it was not love at first sight. I purchased my first bottle a few years back and perhaps it was a dud, but the formula was thick, heavy and left a very noticable grey cast that made my skin look dull and tired. Fastforward to now, I've since decided to give it a second shot and repurchased another bottle. This time, I know it's fresh stock because the formula feels lightweight and has a pretty scent. When I apply it with my fingertips, it feels like a tinted moisturizer - very creamy and smooth. The coverage is sheer to light gives my skin a very natural, barely-there look - but only during the first few hours and then it's all downhill from there. I checked out my face in the mirror and was horrified - my skin looked so white and washed out.I guess my first bottle wasn't a dud after all. Will never buy again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Has a very light coverage but evens out skin tone and does cover around 75% of the redness on my face. Good product if your in a hurry and I always love using this for everyday wear. Does not cover blemishes, dark spots, or acne scars well but a good concealer can take care of that. Would repurchase. I'm giving it the full 5 stars since it does what it says it does. If your looking for full coverage, this is probably not for you but I find it to be very versatile and good for everyday. It does come off looking gray but once it oxydizes, it looks wonderful and nice. It's a good match for my skin tone and for reference I am Light 46 in Kat Von D Lock-It Foundation.

on 3/26/2014 10:15:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

First time I used this as a BB cream it was too light on my face. I was so disappointed because I liked the formula. So I put it away for a year until I suddenly realized I could use it as a highlighter/primer. Now I only apply this BB cream under my eyes, on eyelids, areas around my mouth before applying my Missha BB Cream on the other areas and then my concealer, bronzer, blush etc. The combination of the two BB Creams define my face more. I don't use a primer under it, because the BB Creams really work as a primer too for me. My makeup stayes on all day. Sometimes I add just a little of my Revlon Colorstay foundation over the BB Creams, for evenings/special occasions. I've never had so many compliments on my skin. Even a seller from the beauty store wanted to know what I used for my skin.

So now I love this BB Cream, but it's too light for me to use it all over my face. But it's perfect for the areas I want to highlight.

Video Reviews & Tutorials