July 29, 2014 | 1970 users online

Primer/ Corrector - BeneFit Cosmetics - The POREfessional

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2014 12:23:00 AM More reviews by anjelykah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I thought this gave my skin the most beautiful airbrushed look...for about 20 minutes and then my skin looked normal again: enlarged pores, fine lines and acne scars. This has a soft velvet feeling and it "fills" lines and pores, making them virtually undetectable, even up close. However, the effect does not last long. This would be a great product to use right before taking pictures to blur imperfections. I don't recommend it as a primer.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/21/2014 5:01:00 PM More reviews by emily0794

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Disappointed. Make up feels cakey over this. Maybe I'm applying this all wrong but I don't get the hype .

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2014 4:18:00 PM More reviews by Elisalovesmakeup

this product is great, makes your makeup stay on for longer. it also smoothes out your poors which is good, but this is a bit expecive for what it does, but i love it anyway

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/20/2014 4:57:00 AM More reviews by luckypenny68

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I tried to make this primer work but it didn't. Every time I applied it, it balled up badly. I tried tapping it on my skin; seemed to work for a minute, then it balled up when I applied my foundation! Once I realized I was going thru a lot of trouble just to apply the stuff without making it ball up into a mess I discarded it for good. I'm too busy, no time for that!
I like the brand in general, but some of the products... oh geez Benefit, you can do better than that!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2014 More reviews by jadyxo

I don't know what's wrong with my skin... But if I put this all over my face, I'll break out. If I put it on my tzone only, I usually won't react to it. But lately it's been breaking me out there too :C So sad.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Annushka

I bought this in a sample size at the benefit counter at myer; it came with 3 samples; this, that gal primer and girl meets pearl.
i don't use this for my pores because i don't have any, i use this over my active pimples and acne because it seems to make them more 'flat'. by that i mean that they are huge and 3D like on my face, sticking out looking like a third eye, and when i put this it creates a flatter surface.
it works in my opinion (but for that purpose). my foundation doesn't slide off my face. foundation longevity isn't compromised. foundation colour isn't changed because of it.
no 'balling' of the product when i put my foundation on. does not disturb by moisturiser underneath (moisturiser i use is clinique acne solutions moisturiser)
powdery texture, velvety almost, smooth to spread over my face. very light lemony scent that leaves in a short amount of time. you only need a little bit to smooth over your face.
i have not broken out from this product and do not feel as if it clogs my pores. it is light in texture too. colour is beige.
squeeze tube with a small tiny hole for the product to come out of, very hygienic and can control the amount that comes out.
i would buy this again though i know it is expensive for the full sized bottle. to my knowledge it is between $50-$60AUD at myer. but the large tube would last quite some time because you only need a little amount.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/18/2014 4:17:00 AM More reviews by annabellsxo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

didn't do much for my pores. did make my skin smooth for foundation. over priced for the quality.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by kymlovesbeauty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i have very oily skin with frequent breakouts and enlarged pores and scars (i know, im so lucky), and i reallyyy wanted this primer to be as good as all the reviews say. i was very disappointed. i felt that this actually made my skin oiler as the day went on, and my make up started sliding off my face so much quicker than usual!! very disappointed, will be sticking to my smashbox primer and using mac fix !

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2014 2:32:00 PM More reviews by kapeluszkaa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Let me just say - I have big pores and it's really a problem. I had really big hopes about this product too. But sadly I have to say that it is no good... :/ My make up looks cakey, the look of my pores don't change at all... Ale sometimes while I was applicating it rolled on me. I thought I took out too much product but it happed often enough. Thanks to god I only had the sample size

rated 4 of 5 on 5/11/2014 4:26:00 PM More reviews by gizmondo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Even in my 40s I've still got an oily t zone and a few noticeable pores on my cheeks.

I've just tried this and have to say I'm delighted. It kind of blurred the look of the pores, so they weren't so noticeable, it held my make up in place and also kept the oiliness at bay.

All in all a decent job for a good price