Urban Decay NAKED

4.6

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Love all 3 of my naked palettes! can't wait to get my hands on the smokey palette. very pigmented but a couple of the colors have bad fall out which is expected for the shimmery/sparkly ones. love love love. hate the brush that comes with all of them. stiff and pokey. not a fan.

Loved the colors included, however, I ended up mostly using the first 5 or 6, so I have hit pan on those without touching the last few very often. Would not repurchase and would instead buy colors sportily.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I think I'm in the minority when I say I hated this palette. I bought it, played around with it for a few weeks, then returned it when I realised it was not the palette for me. I'm neutral toned, so I didn't think the warm tones would be a problem, but all of the colours looked horrible on me. I really wanted to love this palette but I just couldn't! I owned the Naked 3 before I bought this one and I adore that palette so much more. After returning the Naked palette, I ended up buying a palette from Superdrug that is considered to be a dupe. It's the MUA Undressed palette and I really like that one!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

In love with this. An old product but it will always be a classic! Comes with a range of warm neutral shades, perfect for any skin tone and anyone starting off with makeup. The eyeshadows are so wonderfully creamy and buttery- a dream to blend. Endless colour combinations, can be worn during the daytime through nighttime. The shadows are generally long-wearing, but I personally always use a primer. I have had this palette for around half a year now and I have not hit pan, considering how much I use it! A downside would be the shimmery shades having quite a bit of fall out, but if applied carefully and dabbed rather than sweeped- there should be very little to none. Also comes with a handy double sided brush, sampled of UD's Primer Potion (in different shades and types) and mirror in the palette which is another reason why this would be a great purchase for someone starting off with makeup. Pricey at 44 (price it was when I bought it) but worth the price considering the quality and longevity.

Favourite shades:
-Buck (matte)
-Smog (shimmer)
-Hustle (satin)

PROS:
-easy to blend shadows
-endless combinations for any makeup look
-comes with a double sided eye brush
-lasts for a long time

CONS:
-fall out if not applied carefully
-pricey
-would love if there were more matte shadows

My mom purchased this a while back but NEVER used it. She lost it but them found it a week ago in the basement. She gave it to me. I tried it on and was surprised that the pigmentation was still there as good as when you first buy it. This product is amazing and you can either make a smokey effect out of this palette or just a neutral look. I am absolutely in love with it. The only thing I didn't like was the price. It's ridiculous. $56 is a bit too much. But if I run out, I will possibly repurchase.

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love the dark colours in this palette as I normally prefer darker shadows. This is a nice one in that aspect. However, my eyes itch every time I use UD eye make up and leave some ugly dry patches on my skin afterwards... What a shame.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

This was my first makeup palette, so it does hold a sentimental value to some degree. However, it isn't my favorite eyeshadow formula so I did sell it. The shadows aren't that pigmented to me and even with a primer/base, they melt off quickly or turn into one shade on my eyelid (they are oily!). I prefer the Lorac Pro Palette. I even tried to buy it again and I disliked it the second time. It's simply not worth the price.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I've had this pallet for a while. My mom bought it for me as a Christmas gift a couple of years ago. I can't believe I've never done a review. The only color I've hit pan on is the one called "Virgin" because I use that one on my brow bone all the time. These colors are highly pigmented and some of them have glitter. I really love this pallet and I'll try to use most of them up before buying another version of the Naked pallets from UD. There's so many to choose from now! I use the colors "Naked" "Half Baked" and "Side Car" very often. I also use "Creep" as my eyeliner sometimes when I don't feel like applying actual eyeliner. This is worth the money, I believe and I still have the full-sized flat brush it came with. If I recall correctly, it came with a travel size sample of the famous UD primer potion (which I adore). I'd recommend this pallet, especially if you like neutral, shimmery colors.

My everyday palette! The packaging I don't care for much.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My best friend brought me this palette for Christmas and I absolutely love it! I use it almost every day and I get so many compliments on my eye makeup when I'm wearing it. I use all of the colours apart from gunmetal, its a bit too grey for me.
The colours in this palette are beautiful and all really versatile. My personal favourites are smog, half baked, virgin, creep, darkhorse, sidecar and sin.
I prefer the more shimmery colours rather than the glitters as I find some fall out happens with the glitter shadows.
In the UK, this palette retails for 39 which I think for the quality, is very reasonable. The brush that comes with the palette is also really lovely.
I have very oily eyelids so I wear the primer potion and a cream eye shadow underneath as these help the product last, as well as really making the colour pop.
I've already decided that when I hit pan on any of the eye shadows, I'm going to buy a new one as a back up, just so I know I won't have to be without it (lol).
Definitely worth the money!

Video Reviews & Tutorials

Urban Decay Naked Palette Neutral Tutorial by ShyGirlBeauty

How to Look Like Kim Kardashian- Smoky & Glowy Makeup Tutorial- Naked Palette! by OMGigi

Bronzed Naked Palette Tutorial! by fashionista804