September 16, 2014 | 2031 users online

Palettes - Urban Decay - NAKED

RELATED PRODUCTS

NAKED2: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=148781/NAKED2-/Urban-Decay/Palettes

NAKED3: http://www.makeupalley.com/product/showreview.asp/ItemId=167248/NAKED-3/Urban-Decay/Palettes

rated 5 of 5 on 6/7/2014 2:31:00 PM More reviews by that1makeupgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This warm-toned palette is a necessity in every make-up lover's collection.
It rivals with Too Faced Natural face palette, yet is my favorite due to the bigger color selection.
The colors are amazingly pigmented, and there is a little fallout with the shimmery tones if you're not careful. However, you can create from the most basic day eyes to glamorous warm smoky eyes using this palette.
I'd buy it over and over again. The only minus is the packaging.
Naked 2 and 3 have a hard case packaging, which make them ideal for travel.
The fuzzy packaging gets dirty very quickly and the 'Naked' gold sign fades.

However, I'd recommended it for anyone who is starting out with makeup, or a collector looking for staples in their collection!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 11:30:00 AM More reviews by Marieelias

I bought this on my last trip to paris, i had heard so much about it and when i found it on Sephora i bought it right away. I am sooo glad i did! It's not cheap, but totally worth the price. I use the "naked" and "buck" shades almost everyday, altough all of the shades works for an everyday-look. I use the shimmery/glittery shades and play around with when i want to look a little bit extra fabulous (lol). The thing about the naked palette is that you can mix and match with every shade OR you can use them on its own, whatever you prefer! I LOVE it. I also got a small bottle of eye-primer that works wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2014 8:40:00 AM More reviews by imotchi

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I was reluctant to buy this because of the price, but honestly it's worth it as this palette will last you such a long time. The colour range is perfect for both natural day wear and nights out, and they're so heavily pigmented that a little goes a long way. I doubt I'd use any other brand of eyeshadow at this stage!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by emmahougaard

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This palette is soo beautiful! It has gorgeous shadows, and they work so well. The shades blend in very well. The shimmery shadows are very pigmented and absolutely stunning - perfect for nights out. But, I do think that some of the shades are a bit needless. It is a bit pricey but I think it's worth it. Would probably purchase again, if I run out of it and I'm still as interested in eye shadow.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2014 7:48:00 PM More reviews by hii

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was really late to getting this. My grandmother gave me a $50 gift card to ulta and I wanted to buy something I wouldn't have to repurchase, at least not for a very long time. I decided on a naked palette but it took me awhile to decide which one. I chose the first one because it had a matte darkish brown shade, which I really wanted, and the colors were just overall more appealing to me. I am C7 in Mac btw. But anyway after my gift card I only had to come up with $6, which really made me happy. I literally love all the colors and have had no problems with any of them. My most used would have to be sin, half baked, sidecar, and buck. Sidecar does have some fallout but if you use a primer and apply carefully it's not that bad. These eyeshadows are SUPER pigmented, even more so that Mac I believe (though I do LOVE Mac eyeshadows). I usually only have to dip my brush in once. They last very well with a primer. I couldn't tell you how they hold up without one because I wear a primer with ALL my eyeshadows no matter the brand. This is really an investment but I doubt you will regret buying this. Today I wore naked on the lid with buck in the crease for a natural no makeup look. For my graduation I wore smog on the lid, darkhorse in the crease, half baked in the inner corner, creep in the outer V, and highlighted my brow bone with virgin. It looked GORG. LOVE LOVE LOVE

rated 5 of 5 on 5/27/2014 11:00:00 PM More reviews by RedAngelWings

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is literally the only eyeshadow I use. I love all the colors, and I can create so many different looks with this palette. The colors are pigmented (which is a plus for me), easy to apply, and the case feels velvety, and that's cool.
I love everything about these eyeshadows, except for the price. The good thing is they last a LONG time, so they're totally worth the money. Would absolutely recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by MasksOffMasksOn

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE my Naked palette! How can I not? It has all the natural shades I love (well maybe except for the blue one..), the shadows are very rich and pigmented, and are very easy to blend. Some of the shadows has shimmery finish, some a soft satiny finish, and the palette also has some great blending matt shades.
Itís a little pricey, but itís defiantly worth it!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2014 7:24:00 PM More reviews by nknier

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this eye shadow palette. I use it every single day. I love how versatile the colours are that are in this palette - they can be used for a simple day look, a romantic night look or a smokey evening look as well, you can use it for anything! The colour pay off is pretty great, however the shimmers do not show up as well as the matte colours. The bonus double-ended brush is wonderful especially with the fluffy end on one side and the primer potion is also a plus to buying this already amazing eye shadow necessity. This palette has also lasted me a VERY long time with every day use. I HIGHLY recommend for any eye colour and skin tone. It is worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 5:20:00 PM More reviews by danielleeheart

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my favorite palettes! Eyeshadows are creamy and smooth and highly pigmented. All the colors in the palette are great and it's great for an all in one travel palette. Yes it is a little pricy, but totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2014 2:49:00 PM More reviews by darthodis

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I always keep going back to this one, and I can't even imagine my life without Toasted, Naked, Buck and Virgin. The only cons is that there are only two matte shades in this palette and you can expect a bit of fall out when applying the shadows, especially with Sidecar, Creep and Gunmetal. Other than that; great pigmentation, beautiful color selection, ok product amount.

It's a classic, but not a must have if you usually opt for natural makeup looks.