April 16, 2014 | 1262 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - Visible Lift Serum Absolute Advanced Age-Reversing Makeup

rated 2 of 5 on 12/2/2012 5:46:00 PM More reviews by Crazydaisy13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I think this foundation would work well for someone who does not have oily skin. It went on great, but disappeared within hours. I was left with an oilslick on my face. I might try it again in 30 years when my face is less oily.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2012 10:34:00 PM More reviews by jenja536

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

NC42 and I wear Sun Beige in this foundation. I don't reach for this foundation very often because there is a feeling of heaviness of the foundation on my skin. It is a medium buildable coverage. I use 1/2 to 1 pump and this is sufficient for me. It dries matte and the longevity of wear is admirable.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/16/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by MissPrincess

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Let's start off with the basics:
- The product does not come in a great range of colors, as one shade was way too light and the other was way too dark, and the one inbetween was actually PINK! If you're very light or tan, then color will not be an issue.

-The bottle will break if dropped on a hard surface. Just a note.

Review:
-The product does not fade, but is very sticky since it does last all day, it sticks to skin! So it's hard to remove.

-The product did make me break out a LOT, but it's because I'm young so it's probably just the ingredients.

However, even though it didn't work that well for me, it most likely will for someone with a common skin tone and mature skin.

I switched to Maybelline Dream Mousse foundation and LOVE it! I HIGHLY recommend checking that out. If there a sample available of this product, use it for a whole day and evaluate results at the end of the day.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2012 12:51:00 AM More reviews by Psychoscruff

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I bought this foundation for the hydrating effect an anti-aging foundation should have and not at all for the anti-aging effects so I cannot speak to that.
I have dry skin so I was looking for this foundation to be smooth over any flakes and cover a minimal amount of pimples. When first applied I was very impressed. Medium coverage and it felt light on my skin. However, after a few hours it settles into flakes around break outs making them extra noticeable. It also looks really cake-y, oxidized and generally gross. I have always been put-off by people who look like they have caked on make up and this foundation made me that person. I was pretty embarrassed when I noticed at work and had no way to remedy it.
Packaging was okay, the pump dispenser is sanitary but product gunks up around the top.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2012 2:00:00 AM More reviews by achy513

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

at first i thought it gives decent amount of coverage, and appears to be invisible on your skin. but after about 2 hours, it gets really cakey, and feels like its pealing off my primer and bb cream at the same time. it makes me look like as if i had so much makeup on. the price is not that bad, but i've stopped using it after couple tries. and i can get something else much better for the same price.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/14/2012 9:20:00 AM More reviews by NatN

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the best drugstore foundations. I tried Rimmel 25 hrs, Revlon Colorstay, Loreal True Match, Bourjois 10 hr sleep effect, Maybelline and this beats them all. Coverage is fantastic. The consistency is thin but covers amazingly. I don't feel it on my skin at all. I want to try Loreal Visible Lift Smooth absolute as well.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/12/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by ladypamela1

Nope. Epic fail. Did not work for me at all. Makes it's presence known, stiffens up my skin, enlarged my pores, Disaster. Tried mixing up with a bit of my nearly empty Bobbi Brown stick but this junk just botched that up as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2012 9:21:00 PM More reviews by HillaryH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am a 42 year old female with some wrinkles, but also some acne. I also have dry zones and some acne scarring. I am pleased with this product after using it for 3 months. I use a foundation brush to apply, and I think it looks natural with good coverage, but not TOO heavy (I hate the heavy look, and used to use only tinted moisturizers). I will buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/24/2012 2:17:00 AM More reviews by pinkcandydesigns

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

After reading so many good reviews, I thought I'd give this a go. Unfortunately it made my pores more obvious and my acne scars stand out. After an hour it didn't even look like I had makeup on, it melted off. I had high hopes for this but it just didn't work for me.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/22/2012 6:08:00 AM More reviews by lollsazz

I don't like this. I have dry, non-flaking skin, small pores, pretty clear skin. This applies and blends nicely, but it makes my skin look a bit dehydrated. I thought it would give me moisture since this is for aging skin, but it didn't, although my skin didn't feel tight either with this on. This also creases, which is a definite no-no in a foundation for wrinkly skin - I have absolutely no laugh-lines, but this made me look like I did. And I applied only a thin layer - 1 pea sized amount of this blended with a beauty blender. Maybe it would be better for people that don't need foundation all-over, but I need it on my t-zone and around my mouth... which are some of the parts on my face that this creases a lot on since I smile, wrinkle my nose, my eyebrows... yeah, this is definitely not for me - I need something that hydrates and actually sticks to my skin.