November 23, 2014 | 1987 users online

Mascara - Maybelline - Volum' Express The Falsies Waterproof

rated 3 of 5 on 2/19/2014 6:16:00 AM More reviews by beautifyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

Good mascara but it definitely didn't give me the false lash effect I was hoping for. For me if gave more of a natural curled look, still nice just not what I was expecting. As far as water proof goes it is DEFINITELY waterproof, make sure you have a good makeup remover!

I found that the brush was a little too flexible for my liking, and I had to be very careful with the amount of product on the brush. By no means a bad mascara, but I wouldn't purchase it again as I prefer a smokey eye as opposed to a natural, curled look.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/11/2014 3:44:00 AM More reviews by elicandytime

Smudged on me. But it really made my lashes look fake and long and gorgeous! Would repurchase if it didn't smudge.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2014 11:09:00 AM More reviews by Heliana

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love maybelline mascaras in general but this is my absolute favorite. will repurchase again and again!!!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/4/2014 4:09:00 PM More reviews by sarahashleymac

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

Cute package but all this mascara did was clump my lashes together and leave little clumps of mascara at the end of each lash. It's waterproof but did not add length or volume. I usually use great lash or LancĂ´me's hypnose star. I will not be repurchasing falsies as I had to throw it out one morning because I got so frustrated with it. If you're looking for defined lengthened lashes that are not extremely thick then this is not the mascara for you.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by nadiachengx

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I quite liked this mascara as it was mostly waterproof, although when I wear this in a light coat, it wears off by the end of the day. I think that this $5 mascara curls well and gives the same curling result of clinique lash power curling mascara ($16). The only reason I might not repurchase is to try other maybelline mascaras, but the $5 is really worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/27/2014 4:35:00 AM More reviews by prettyfuschia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

Cute packaging, very very waterproof, gives me nice curls that stayed all day. It doesn't give me volume or dramatic result like false lashes, but really nice if you want natural curl lashes look.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/26/2014 8:44:00 PM More reviews by ChanelLove07

Not really for me. I have stick straight Asian lashes so when I wear this alone it tends to clump up for me and doesn't give a lot of length. So I like to layer this on top of the Maybelline Volum Express The Colossal in waterproof and it does a little extra length. However wearing it alone spent really do much for my thin fine lashes

rated 2 of 5 on 1/24/2014 2:36:00 AM More reviews by Joxi

I absolutely adore the regular Falsies mascara so I thought I'd try this one since I was looking for a waterproof mascara but I was completely disappointed. It clumps your lashes like nobody's business and it fails to give that beautiful, defined, volumised look that I love The Falsies so much for. It does not add any length and if you can call horrid clumping volume, then it does that. I will not repurchase it and go back to my non-waterproof Falsies that I am so in love with.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 9:26:00 PM More reviews by x33janelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

OH. MY. GOD. This is the mascara I've been searching for my entire life.

I have Asian monolids and stick-straight, short, stubborn Asian lashes to go with the monolids. In short, I never expected my lashes could EVER look this good.

I've been playing around with other Japanese mascaras, with the rationale that Japanese makeup brands understand my Asian lashes (the eyeliners they make certainly understand my Asian monolids). After going through mascaras like the Fairy Drops in several colours/formulations, both the Kiss Me Heroine mascaras, and even the CG Clump Crusher, I expected my lashes with mascara to always look a certain way. (I was resigned to my natural lashes, basically)

This blew everything out of the water. It gives me unbelievable length, loads of volume, and basically makes my lashes look more incredible than any other mascara ever has. I will keep buying this forever and ever while testing out other mascaras on the side until something better comes along. This even blows Maybelline's The Rocket mascara out of the water!!!

I love this mascara. While mascara is so incredibly personal and different for everyone's lashes, TRY THIS. It's so cheap, you won't regret it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2014 5:39:00 AM More reviews by Ldao90

if you have short straight droopy sparse eyelashes and oily eyelids like me, this is the perfect mascara for you. Not only is it cheap and so easily accessible everywhere, it separates your lashes, lengthens them and holds them so well (including those tiny bottom lashes!) Your lashes remain curled all day. Best of all, because it's waterproof, it doesn't smudge at all, yet it's quite easily come off if you use a good eye makeup remover. I've tried other waterproof mascaras and have to say this is one of the easiest ones to take off.

The only thing I didn't like about this mascara is the brush - it's crappy looking and when you slap it on your lashes, the application feels weird, as though you are not putting mascara on at all. But it's the result that matters, isn't it!

Overall, highly recommended, would definitely repurchase.