October 21, 2014 | 1672 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by tvall

Yes its a bit tacky, yes the shadows aren't amazing quality BUT…

The colours are lovely, I love the pink for my lid and for my brow bone and I use the frosted whit for my inner corners and they work perfectly. I pop this palette in my bag for when I go out with my friends and I don't mind if I drop it or loose it etc.. and it allows me to top up if I need to.

For this price its amazing value, I've had it around 7 months and the frosted white cracked/smashed somehow when I last took it out, I will be making a repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I love the eyelid and brow bone color. They are definitely dupes for the UD naked palette Sin and Virgin. The eyeshadows are super creamy and pigmented. I'm pretty impressed with the quality for that price. They don't last as long as some of my other shadows though.

Check out my soft smokey eye look using this palette!

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Mbhamster

The colors are pretty, but they are SO POWDERY. There is fallout all over my face, even if I tap off my brush. After having this for about 3 months I used it and the top broke off and all the shades shattered. Very disappointing. They are almost to soft because they break really easy. They also crease with and without a primer. They also sting my eyes. Overall, you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this palette! When I first bought it, I didn't think I would like it because all of the colors were so light, but now I find that it's the palette I reach for most days - especially if I'm in a rush, because I know it will give me a gorgeous look with almost no work on my part. I've actually hit pan on the main lid shade & will have to repurchase soon. Love love love this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by goil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really into neutrals right now and went on a binge with anything with golden glitter. This fits the bill! I've been wearing Wet 'n Wild since my high school days and they're still one of my favorite brands, no matter the price range.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by herbiebunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It's my go-to on mornings when I don't have lots of time to spend on my makeup. It's AMAZING for being so cheap. None of the colors are too chalky or dry. They're a little soft, but don't break easily and make blending a dream. They build like a dream too. A problem I've had with cheap pallets is that all the colors seem to melt together and look the same once they're applied. Thank God that doesn't happen with this one. This trio is SUPER versatile and all 3 colors are just so darn pretty! I'd probably trade some of my Urban Decay shadows for this little thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty colors, very smooth texture. Only con... doesn't last long enough. No creasing, just wears away.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

After using the "Don't Steal My Thunder" trio, I had to have them all! These are a huge contender to my UD palettes and are much more travel friendly. I also couldn't resist the 8 pan palettes so I went for an all out haul on WnW shadows. The pigmentation is phenomenal, the fallout is minimal and the colors are brilliant together. For what I paid UD, I got an entire haul of WnW. Not that I'll never purchase UD again! I just mix and match and LOVE! As a side note, applying WnW with a little visine on my brushes makes the colors and staying power even more amazing!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I'm neglecting my huge stash for this little trio!

This is one of those drugstore gems you can't believe is $2. I got it on sale for $1.29. I purchased it as a pick-me-up, and kicked myself because I have SO MANY mid-to-high-end palettes and surely have dupes of these shades. But something about having the three of them in one place, with such a soft, buttery texture, makes it a treat to use. It's the perfect everyday combination and it would look good on most skin tones. I use the applicator for the pink lid shade, a crease brush for brown, and the same crease brush to finish off with the brow shade. After softly smudging a brown liner along my lashes, I look effortlessly polished and ready for any shade of blush and lip! These strike me as neutral, though because of the pink it looks better with pinks and roses for lips and cheeks. One thing that strikes me is that the shadows actually may be TOO soft. I've used this every day for a week and I've already dipped into two shades, and usually it takes me a lot of use to create a noticeable dip, even for smooth textures like LM or UD shadows. For $1.29-$2, who cares? This trio is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by laurenoquinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a UD lover, but this little trio is exceptional for the price! It's perfect for traveling, and if I was out of town and forgot eyeshadow this would be an easy pick... Just run by Walgreen's! Creamy, buttery goodness. I apply mine wet for better staying power and intensity. Universally flattering neutrals!