Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/10/2014 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

This is AMAZING it's SO pigmented it's SO cheap and it has the most gorgeous colors ever♥♥ I'll repurchase this as soon as I hit pan !

on 4/8/2014 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

Super cheap and super pigmented! Love everything about this trio. It's perfect for an everyday natural look and is so small that it can be taken on the go and not take up tons of space in your makeup bag.

on 3/27/2014 4:47:00 PM

Best eye shadow ever!!!!! I bought this a while ago before I was super into makeup and knew what I was looking for. It seemed to suit my needs for an eyeshadow and I didn't realize how good it was until I tried a different eyeshadow. The product it so cheap but has amazing pigmentation.

on 3/23/2014 10:56:00 PM

This is my absolute favorite! Colors are so pigmented and last all day and it's so inexpensive!! Thank you wet n wild!!

on 3/21/2014 1:59:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I am just starting to get back into wearing eyeshadow, and this is definitely a wonderful trio to start with! The shadows really brighten my eyes, and I had no problem with them lasting all day. The shadows are have a frosty finish, and I prefer to use the shadow designated for the browbone in the inner corner because I don't like frosty shades underneath my brow. The eyelid shadow is a stunning, well pigmented champagne color, and the crease color is a medium toned brown with very subtle flecks of gold. The price is very cheap, and you don't have to sacrifice quality.

on 3/15/2014 11:45:00 PM

I bought this after seeing many beauty gurus on YouTube talk about how this is a HG trio for them. I have other WnW ColorIcon shadows that I love (I'm thinking of Sweet as Candy and the single Brulee), so I had high expectations for this trio.

The first thing is that the shadows are very soft and very pigmented. The colors, both in the pan and swatched on the hand, are very, very pretty. The shades are nice and soft, neutral, and very feminine. The problem is once they're applied to my eyelids.

I'm 33 years old and have a little bit of crepiness on my lids from years of excessive tanning and smoking (neither of which I do any more, thankfully!) so I have to be careful with frost. A little shimmer, a little sparkle is fine, but frost finish shadows don't go on my lids very well. Even with a primer it tends to settle in every little fine line.

The eyelid shade in this trio is a gorgeous sort of pinky undertone champagne color. It swatches beautifully, but on my lids it settled into tiny little lines and looked very separated. Like the pink separated from the gold and the gold settled into the lines and looked marbled.

If you're like me and you have trouble wearing frost finish shadows, try their other neutral trio, Sweet as Candy. It's more of a shimmer finish than a frost with very similar, very pretty shades.

on 3/11/2014 11:54:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love wet n wild , they have awesome eyeshadows especially this one, awesome awesome!!!!

on 3/5/2014 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Initially I thought this was a very boring looking palette which is why I never bothered picking it up. WnW was on sale so I figured I wouldn't have anything to lose. I absolutely love it! On top of primer and color tattoos, the eyelid shade is so pretty and pigmented and surprisingly the crease shade looks extremely flattering on my Asian skin as well. I haven't use the highlight shade but I'm sure it's just as great as the others. This trio complements Knock on Wood very well for a pink, romantic look. WnW is very comparable to the shadows in my high end brand palettes and I think I can safely say I like the eyelid shade more than Sin from the Naked 1 palette. I cannot praise this brand enough and I hope they keep coming out with more neutral trios.

on 3/3/2014 4:10:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Medium

PROS:
- Very cheap price (I think it was $4 at CVS).
- Excellent pigmentation even without primer.
- Great colours that are beautiful on its own or complimentary to one another (highlight- light yellow based ivory, lid- pale pink champagne, crease - slightly golden medium brown).
- Makes me look very awake and fresh.

CONS:
- Longevity. Because of the creaminess of the shadow, it creases on me after 3 hours or so. It's not a deal breaker though because the colours are relatively light and natural looking so it's not obvious unless I close my eyes and raise my eyebrows at the same time (which is not something I do outside the confines of my bathroom).
- As mentioned in numerous reviews, the packaging is not the most robust. Avoid dropping these as the casing might break or (more likely) the shadows will crumble as they are quite soft.

NEUTRAL:
- All the shadows are shimmers which may or may not be your cup of tea.

I love this. These colors work for almost all occasions. These are my most used eyeshadows and it's cheap. I would definitely buy this again.