December 21, 2014 | 1186 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 2/15/2014 1:15:00 AM More reviews by Missmartinez1014

I love this. These colors work for almost all occasions. These are my most used eyeshadows and it's cheap. I would definitely buy this again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2014 10:08:00 AM More reviews by lovelymallie

I can't believe how good these are for the price.
Aside from the packagain, these eyeshadows could easily be high-end!

I absolutely love the colour "browbone" as an innercorner-highlighter, and the colour "eyelid" is also really beautiful as an all over lidcolour, if you're going for that really light-natural look. I like how it has a tint of pink in it. The textures of these eyeshadows are super "creamy", soft and intense pigmentation.

The reason why I can't give this 5, is because I'm not crazy about the "crease" colour.
I find it way to pigmented and shimmery to go into my crease.
Also the packagain isn't that great. I haven't dropped it or anything, but one of the colours for some reason broke.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by taylor123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have to admit I have been a bit of an eyeshadow snob lately. I've been using the same MAC and Urban Decay shadows for ages. Lately I've been on a bit of a budget and I've been exploring some drugstore shadows, out of all the drugstore brands I've tried, Wet n Wild takes the cake in the eyeshadow catergory. This Walking on Eggshells trio has been in my makeup bag everyday and I've used it every morning before school or work for like a month straight. Here's why.

-the pigmentation is insanely good. Just as good as MAC or Urban Decay, maybe even better?
-the texture is so smooth and velvety. Not fallouty or chalky. Easy to work with.
-the colors are beautiful. the browbone shade is yellow toned shimmery highlight. the crease is a light goldy brown and the eyelid shade is a beautiful champagne color, very similar to Naked Lunch by MAC.
-oh yea, the shadows are imprinted with the name of where you place them on your eye. So if you're young and new to makeup it's super easy to use.
-the packaging is small and simple, doesnt take up too much room in the makeup bag.
it comes with those useless sponge applicators that i never use but if youre in a hurry you could probably use them.
-the price is nuts. I got mine for 3 dollars and then got ANOTHER one for half off at KMART. I've seen this brand mostly at Walgreens and KMART. They're not the most widely sold drugstore brand, I have never seen them at my target or my CVS. maybe thats just my city? Not sure.

Either way this product is amazing. I don't think Wet n Wild receive enough credit for their eyeshadows. Theyre just as good as all the high end shadows I have tried. If for some reason all my MAC shadows got taken away I would just go and buy some wet n wild ones and feel just as satisfied. Many thumbs up from me!

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2014 10:47:00 PM More reviews by MagnoliaState

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have brown eyes. The bronze crease color is too warm or something. It also has lots of fallout. I have to add a different dark brown to outer v for this to look right on me. The light ivory brow bone color I cannot get my brush to pick up. It is frustrating. I'm using good brushes. I like pink color. Good depth of color. Pretty tone.

I'm going to keep playing with it. I don't dislike it enough to throw away but I don't like it enough to repurchase. I expected better quality after MUAB said that WnW is best d/s e/s

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2014 8:48:00 PM More reviews by seaofLove87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have repurchased this product 2 times within the last year & a half. It's my HG eyeshadow, even over all of my Naked palettes too. There is just something so beautiful about the pink shadow packed onto your lids, it makes them look so wide & awake. (Also, Wet N Wild shadows stay on my lids longer than UD.) Super pigemented, creamy and affordable. Perfect little trio! <3

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by LetMeGossip

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is one of my most used/fav drugstore eyeshadow palette. The shadow are great dupes for mac shadow: The brow bone is a dupe for Nylon, the crease colour for Patina and the lid colour for All That Glitters. So if you ever thought about buying one of those shadow try this trio first!
The pigmentation is good and the shadows are easy to blend. Last a long time with primer. Just as good as high end eyeshadows. The only thing i don't like is the packaging. It looks really cheap and not something i like to flash. But with that said, this trio is really really great for the money. I have traveled with this a few times and dropped it thousand times and nothing happened!

8 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2014 11:16:00 PM More reviews by tvall

Yes its a bit tacky, yes the shadows aren't amazing quality BUT…

The colours are lovely, I love the pink for my lid and for my brow bone and I use the frosted whit for my inner corners and they work perfectly. I pop this palette in my bag for when I go out with my friends and I don't mind if I drop it or loose it etc.. and it allows me to top up if I need to.

For this price its amazing value, I've had it around 7 months and the frosted white cracked/smashed somehow when I last took it out, I will be making a repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/10/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by greenapple2013

I love the eyelid and brow bone color. They are definitely dupes for the UD naked palette Sin and Virgin. The eyeshadows are super creamy and pigmented. I'm pretty impressed with the quality for that price. They don't last as long as some of my other shadows though.

Check out my soft smokey eye look using this palette!

9 out of 14 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2014 2:51:00 PM More reviews by Mbhamster

The colors are pretty, but they are SO POWDERY. There is fallout all over my face, even if I tap off my brush. After having this for about 3 months I used it and the top broke off and all the shades shattered. Very disappointing. They are almost to soft because they break really easy. They also crease with and without a primer. They also sting my eyes. Overall, you get what you pay for.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this palette! When I first bought it, I didn't think I would like it because all of the colors were so light, but now I find that it's the palette I reach for most days - especially if I'm in a rush, because I know it will give me a gorgeous look with almost no work on my part. I've actually hit pan on the main lid shade & will have to repurchase soon. Love love love this palette!