September 17, 2014 | 1806 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Trio - Walking on Eggshells

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/4/2014 8:05:00 PM More reviews by Cinderelletta

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

I love this palette! When I first bought it, I didn't think I would like it because all of the colors were so light, but now I find that it's the palette I reach for most days - especially if I'm in a rush, because I know it will give me a gorgeous look with almost no work on my part. I've actually hit pan on the main lid shade & will have to repurchase soon. Love love love this palette!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2013 2:03:00 AM More reviews by goil

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm really into neutrals right now and went on a binge with anything with golden glitter. This fits the bill! I've been wearing Wet 'n Wild since my high school days and they're still one of my favorite brands, no matter the price range.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2013 1:43:00 PM More reviews by herbiebunny

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this stuff! It's my go-to on mornings when I don't have lots of time to spend on my makeup. It's AMAZING for being so cheap. None of the colors are too chalky or dry. They're a little soft, but don't break easily and make blending a dream. They build like a dream too. A problem I've had with cheap pallets is that all the colors seem to melt together and look the same once they're applied. Thank God that doesn't happen with this one. This trio is SUPER versatile and all 3 colors are just so darn pretty! I'd probably trade some of my Urban Decay shadows for this little thing.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:53:00 AM More reviews by CharacterofLife

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Very pretty colors, very smooth texture. Only con... doesn't last long enough. No creasing, just wears away.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by xenobia1968

After using the "Don't Steal My Thunder" trio, I had to have them all! These are a huge contender to my UD palettes and are much more travel friendly. I also couldn't resist the 8 pan palettes so I went for an all out haul on WnW shadows. The pigmentation is phenomenal, the fallout is minimal and the colors are brilliant together. For what I paid UD, I got an entire haul of WnW. Not that I'll never purchase UD again! I just mix and match and LOVE! As a side note, applying WnW with a little visine on my brushes makes the colors and staying power even more amazing!

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2013 12:35:00 PM More reviews by dstar12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is my FAVORITE set of eyeshadows. This is my go-to eye look out of all my eye shadows (incuding the Naked palette and MAC eyeshadows). They are so soft, last all day with or without a primer, and I think they have better pigmentation than MAC (I'm specifically thinking of the eyelid shade vs. MAC Naked Lunch, which is similar). All the colors are beautiful so even though they tell you how to use each shadow to create a specific eye look, you could also wear any across your eyelid on their own. I've gone through a couple of these sets, and the only problem is that the softness makes it so that when you get too close to the pan, the shadow tends to break. But, for about $2.99, you can easily afford to replace it.

This is a must-have in my makeup bag and I will continually repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/11/2013 11:30:00 PM More reviews by keyelement

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I can't believe I'm neglecting my huge stash for this little trio!

This is one of those drugstore gems you can't believe is $2. I got it on sale for $1.29. I purchased it as a pick-me-up, and kicked myself because I have SO MANY mid-to-high-end palettes and surely have dupes of these shades. But something about having the three of them in one place, with such a soft, buttery texture, makes it a treat to use. It's the perfect everyday combination and it would look good on most skin tones. I use the applicator for the pink lid shade, a crease brush for brown, and the same crease brush to finish off with the brow shade. After softly smudging a brown liner along my lashes, I look effortlessly polished and ready for any shade of blush and lip! These strike me as neutral, though because of the pink it looks better with pinks and roses for lips and cheeks. One thing that strikes me is that the shadows actually may be TOO soft. I've used this every day for a week and I've already dipped into two shades, and usually it takes me a lot of use to create a noticeable dip, even for smooth textures like LM or UD shadows. For $1.29-$2, who cares? This trio is worth it.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/6/2013 12:17:00 AM More reviews by laurenoquinn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a UD lover, but this little trio is exceptional for the price! It's perfect for traveling, and if I was out of town and forgot eyeshadow this would be an easy pick... Just run by Walgreen's! Creamy, buttery goodness. I apply mine wet for better staying power and intensity. Universally flattering neutrals!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2013 6:02:00 PM More reviews by hayleyelwick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

SON OF A NUTCRACKER I LOVE THIS PALETTE.

Seriously people, these shadows are as smooth and wonderful as having a pen thats ink flows beautifully on paper. And I know what you're thinking,
"That doesn't really seem all that great..."
BUT TRUST ME IT IS. IT IS FANTASTIC.

I mean these shadows are so awesome, they could walk into Mordor, and everyone would be like "Yeah, okay cool." And trust me. one does not simply walk into Mordor.

I bought this on a Walmart trip, because people all over YouTube RAVE about these things, and when I had it in my hand, my cousin goes "Wow you're buying those cheap shadows..." (Because she is a jerk) so I told her I was, and she just says "First, those are really boring colors, and second, poor quality eyeshadow is going to make you look like crap"

And that's when it went down like the Titanic, and I was all "YOU UNDERESTIMATE MY POWER. I WILL SHOW YOU!"

The next day I applied these (And as I said aforetime, they were glorious) and she asked me if I had borrowed one of my moms high end palettes because my eye makeup looked really good. And I said "Uh, no. Actually these are the "cheap shadows" And I shut that jerk up big time. BOOM.

I pity the fool that doesn't AT THE VERY LEAST try any of the Wet 'N' Wild eyeshadow palette's, because they are all magnificent quality for the price. Many of the eyeshadows are dupes for higher quality shadows, and while I have never owned any UD or MAC shadows (I am 17. I do not have a job. And makeup is FLIPPING EXPENSIVE) I have to say, these are probably some of the best quality shadows I have ever owned, and they are extremely cheap!

Long story short, I was able to get back at my snobby jerk cousin with this stuff, which makes it priceless. Although you might not be able to attain sweet revenge with this product, I still hope you'll try it out ;)

18 out of 21 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/29/2013 6:26:00 PM More reviews by ncballerina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I am in love with this palette for everyday use! The pinky champagne shade at the bottom of the palette is my favorite of the trio. It is super pigmented and has the most lovely metallic finish. The brown shade in this palette has some shimmer, and I really wish it was matte, but it also has very good pigmentation. Lastly, the white "browbone" shade is matte and looks great as a browbone or inner corner highlight. So overall, this palette is my go-to simple eye makeup look and I definitely recommend you try it!