April 21, 2014 | 1525 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - 6 Piece Eye Brush Set (5 brushes + case)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2012 2:45:00 PM More reviews by KattyKit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Black

I've had this kit for about 6 months now and I utilize every single brush in it! I wish I could have these in full size brushes but I have to admit that the shorter handles are great for more precise e/s application, you can get a lot closer to the mirror without fear of bumping into it and poking your eye out.

They're very soft, great quality, even better than the crown brushes I have and they've not shed yet! They dry very quickly and most of them keep their shape, the only one that hasn't is the angled blending brush and it's only a little splayed (barely noticeable) but I think that might be because I use a lot of pressure (probably more than I should) when I blend out the crease. It still works like new so it's not a big deal, especially at this price! I think I'm going to buy two more of these, one to keep with my other brushes when these are dirty, and another set to take with me when I travel. Absolutely adore the little pouch it comes in but I have a brush roll that I use when I travel, so while I can see someone getting a lot of use of the tiny brush pouch, I don't really need it.

The only thing this is missing is an angled liner brush, but that's forgivable given that not all liners require a brush. Definitely recommend these. [n/m]

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2012 9:24:00 PM More reviews by XdeborahX

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use these every day! I not only recommend them but am actually going to purchase another today because I often find myself in need of a clean brush and don't want to use any others. They are good quality, affordable, don't shed, super soft and eco friendly! Can't ask for more! I think ULTA is having a bogo1/2off sale right now if you are interested in trying them, now is the time (today is 4/26/12).

rated 4 of 5 on 2/25/2012 2:11:00 PM More reviews by carey5050

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This post is for yellow7.... I live in Toronto and just recently saw them at Pharma Plus

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2012 2:00:00 PM More reviews by nearyroth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THESE! Wow, these are soooo soft and pick up product so well. I love how it comes with the cute little case. My favorite brush in here is the brush labeled "Crease" It is so multipurpose!! These brushes are amazing. As good as my Lancome and Too Faced brushes!!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2012 5:24:00 AM More reviews by tashatee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

These are the first brushes I've used (atleast in my adult make up life).

The price is good for what you get (less than AU$8 at Priceline) and easy to find locally.

I'm still learning how to use the brushes. They are soft, but not as soft as I expected - but if I had it my way they would be like butter to my skin!

I like that each brush is labelled on the brush. I like the case and the mirror included (though the mirror is bad quality)

Smudge is a stiff brush, deposits a small amount of concentrated shadow. Shade covers more area with slightly less intensity. I'm not sure how I feel about highlight. The crease covered the right area, however I need to watch some videos on how to apply correctly. Blend worked well, but I had to work a bit to get it to blend fully.

I wouldn't buy again because I'd prefer to try a higher-end brush set after this one.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2012 2:08:00 PM More reviews by maybellinegirl15

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm in love with these brushes! I just got a huge variety pack from the DS a while ago and I love these. They're good quality, especially for such a good price. They don't shed like most brushes and they're easy to clean, even when I use the brushes for blending my liquid foundation. Definitely would buy these again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/19/2012 12:45:00 PM More reviews by NikitaRose

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Grey

I don't really use this set much but I still think its quality is amazing, especially for such a low price. The brushes are soft, they don't shed and they have a nice firm handle. I would prefer if the shading brush was bigger, I don't really get the highlighting brush (seems too big) but I love the smudge brush. So yeah, the shape and size of some of the brushes could be better but I'm still glad I bought it, much better than some other cheap brushes I own (for example most of e.l.f.'s one dollar line and the Sleek 5 piece brush set). Plus they are cruelty free.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/15/2012 3:13:00 AM More reviews by VampirePrincess320

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I just recently bought this eyeshadow brush set a week ago, and I love it!! This brush set comes with an eyeshadow brush, an angled crease brush, an highlight brush (which I like to use as a blending brush), an smudge brush, an eye shading brush (which I never use because it's so small), and an brush case. It costs me around $7, but it depends where you get it. You can buy it at Walmart and Walgreens as far as I know. The brushes are soft and their cruelty-free bristles. I love them, and I would recommend buying them! :)

rated 3 of 5 on 1/10/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by aykhan

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I found these brushes too small and a bit too soft to be highly effective brushes, but they'll probably be fine for travel where the small size will be a plus. Fortunately, I got them at a deep discount, so I don't feel too bad about buying them but it's unlikely that I'll buy a set like this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2012 11:18:00 PM More reviews by MsLove

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have many EcoTool brushes. After buying Mac brushes, bobbi brown, and a few others, I have found that this and "Gotta B Urban" brushes are equally excellent brushes in quality and value. Soft and blend wonderfully. Holds up to washing with soap cleanser and air dries without getting stiff. Highly recommended and very easy to find.I got tired of my mac brushes shedding and getting $30 brushes from other companies (Bobbi Brown, Smashbox, Anastasia). These work just as well, if not better.