November 21, 2014 | 1631 users online

Fragrances - Bath and Body Works - Forever Sunshine

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/13/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by Candy123718

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have Forever Sunshine in a travel size, and I love the scent! To me, it smells juicy, fruity, and sort of vanilla-ish. This is also one of the more stronger scents from BB&W, so staying power is longer that normal. Awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2011 5:41:00 AM More reviews by megelizabethmax

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love love love this scent. This and Dark Kiss are the only scents from the Signature Collection I buy over and over and over again. To me, this scent is VERY similar to Viva La Juicy, but better (and less expensive). Lasts on my skin all day. It's the perfect summer scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2011 12:30:00 AM More reviews by InvisibleFae

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been lukewarm on a lot of the scents B&BW has come out with the past couple of years, but this is far and away one of the best. It's a sweet, summery take on your standard vanilla scent that avoids being too pungent or too cloying. I'm one who doesn't usually love anything that sells itself on being a "warm weather" fragrance, and yet I love this!

While I admit my fragrance expertise is lacking, I can really pick out the apricot and praline in this one. I think they both add the needed warmth without being overpowering. If "warm but not overpowering" sounds like your kind of scent, I'd go check this one out straight away. Heck, the name of the fragrance itself does a good job of describing the scent, too.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2011 5:02:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

DEATH! Omg, this scent is incredible. B&B knocked it out of the park w/Forever Sunshine, I mean seriously. Normally, I'm not a fan of vanilla fragrances, but this has JUST the right balance of vanilla and apricot/fruit. I'm terrible with describing scents, but it's light, lovely, and perfect for summer! I bought the body spray and body butter, and the scent lasts all day. I'm so excited about this fragrance! Everyone needs to try this/smell like this! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2011 6:19:00 PM More reviews by EmeraldGoddess

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I swear this is the best smelling fragrance at B&BW. I wish I can give it more than 5 lippies.

THE SCENT: To me this smells like apricots, vanilla, peaches, lemons, and pralines.

THE BOTTLE: Perfection! Beautiful. Bright. Summery.

BBW Forever Sunshine key fragrance notes: golden apricot, pink peonies and a hint of praline

I would re-purchase this as long as it is always available! I love it. This is my top BBW scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2011 4:45:00 PM More reviews by marshmello

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the way this smells. I avoided it in the beginning as I thought it was too lightly fragranced. Well, I made a trip to BBW a few months ago to return a body cream (Carried Away) that I didn't care for. I desperately searched the store for a replacement scent but was tired of the existing usuals until I came upon Forever Sunshine. I was still hesitant to get it but went ahead since I hadn't had it before. I could kick myself for not realizing how GOOD this stuff smelled. It's a very comforting, citrus-vanilla aroma with the perfect smidgen of musk added. I LOVE musk!! And...I'm not sure if anyone has noticed, but this is an exact dupe for Viva La Juicy! At a smokin' July cook-out recently, I reached in my purse to grab whatever lotion was in there and was shockingly amazed at how good I smelled moments after applying it. It was Forever Sunshine. I couldn't stop sniffing my arm after application. This is the ultimate Summer time fragrance. I MUST get more...before they discontinue it!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 9:58:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Love this! I meant to get this awhile ago at BBW but decided on getting another scent instead. Reccently while making a return I came back to this scent and knew that I needed to get it this time. I purchased the body lotion and the body splash. This is a very girly feminine scent while being sophisicated as well. It starts of as a slightly fruity floral scent and dries down into a warm creamy vanilla with a hint floral. I have even had guys compliment on the smell and tell me how they like it. This scent is very good for summer since it is not a heavy scent and is just a very cheerful scent but it can also work all year long and would be escpecially good as a scent from the transition from summer to fall.The packaging is very cute and looks appealing on my vanity as well. I really love this scent and hope they keep it in the signature collection.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by catwoman30

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

This is a lovely scent but it smells a lot like BS Circus Fantasy minus the violet note.I already have 2 bottles of the BS scent which is the only reason why I put 'no' as to repurchasing.Really nice scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2011 7:56:00 PM More reviews by EllieVanilla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I wish I can rate this a higher number!

This scent I think is not promoted well enough by Bath and Body Works. I love this scent with a passion and I always overlooked this one when I went to Bath and Body Works.

The scent smells like apricot, peaches, oranges, vanilla to me. It has a very slight powder scent.

Staying power is out-rageous it lasts until you wash it off.

The EDT Bottle is ULTRA feminine and gorgeous. The scent smells good in all forms - Shower gel, body lotion, body cream, EDT, fragrance mists.

I 100% recommend this to anyone who loves those happy and bright scents.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2011 2:24:00 AM More reviews by onon76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Sure. I love all BATH & BODY WORK product, why i choose this one? that is the name... well, i love all the product recently, but i think the main weakness is last so so soon...but any way, the price is there. i would stick to bath & body work if they keep on this way.