September 2, 2014 | 989 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 8/15/2012 4:37:00 PM More reviews by nkar23

i like this for putting moisture in my hair and detangling, it works very well for those two purposes. makes my hair shiny and more manageable in the mornings (i shower before i go to bed). recommend it!! great price

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/7/2012 8:45:00 PM More reviews by monicaandree

I never had to use a leave in product until I decided to bleach highlights into my hair a few months ago. Suddenly, even after dying my hair back to dark brown, my hair was incredibly tanged after every shower. This even while using a rich, heavy conditioner and combing through with a wide tooth comb in the shower! I tried a Pantene leave in which I loved at first but eventually realized that while the Pantene smelled amazing and did leave my hair soft after blow dying, it didn't so squat to untangle my mane. So, I tried this instead and it does the job very well. I spray a liberal amount in my hair after squeezing the excess water out, and after a few minutes am able to brush through with a paddle brush. I'm not crazy about the smell, as I tend to prefer very clean, soapy scents and this is a more fruity/floral smell, but it's ok. It doesn't overpower the scent of my shampoo. Best of all, this stuff is cheap. I think I paid less than $3 for mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/30/2012 9:41:00 AM More reviews by LornaMai

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Best for :

• Surfers/swimmers
• Afro/Caribbean hair
• Curly/coarse hair
• Knotted hair
• Frizz

I have Coarse, thick curly hair and gave this stuff a try. I applied it after shampooing (no need to condition along with the product) and combed it through with a wide-toothed comb.

My hair was immediately detangled and manageable (that’s a first then!). It softens the hair and leaves it so silky, as I was combing it through I thought it might be so silky that I would need to wash it out as it may be too greasy to just blow-dry after using it. This was not the case, it kept my hair completely shiny with no grease! Unbelievable product for any hair type! Try it!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/26/2012 4:31:00 AM More reviews by lotusfairy

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This softens and detangles nicely though it really lacks frizz control abilities for my hair. This is an affordable option for those on a budget. I like to use this when I go to the beach and I love the smell. It's fruity but I can see how others may find it cloying. I like that this contains ginseng as it stimulates the scalp supposedly. This reformalation is way better than the original IMO.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2012 2:34:00 PM More reviews by flowersgrimm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the more mediocre leave in conditioners that I've tried. It kind of stinks just like most of their products and It really doesn't do much for my hair..

rated 4 of 5 on 6/19/2012 8:15:00 PM More reviews by cwalten

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Smells Great. I love it i keeps my fly aways down without weighing it down. I don't believe it is very conditioning but it does help and dirt cheap. I would even buy it just for the smell

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2012 4:52:00 PM More reviews by ruru107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I love this stuff!! Whenever I see it at the store, I stock up on bottles! I'm lost without my Aussie! My hair is long, thick, and brittle. I had so many little flyaways, a stylist told me I should use leave-in conditioner. I tried this one initially because it was inexpensive and was in a spray form rather than a cream you rubbed into your hair (ew! I hate putting gunk in my hair!). Almost immediately after starting to use it, people complimented me on the silkiness and smell of my hair (it's true! It smells awesome! My boyfriend loves it too!). I use TONS of the stuff all over my hair. It doesn't weigh my hair down at all, just smooths it out. It is also a great detangler when I get out of the shower or pool. Again, the price and the spray bottle are major bonuses. Grab a bottle!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/11/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lkeeney1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This leave-in conditioner is great for my hair. I've been wearing my wavy hair naturally lately, and I don't like using too much product in it to get it to curl properly, or to control frizzes. I was shocked when I gave this product a try and it took care of both, leaving my hair in simple, pretty waves. I usually use Moroccan OIl on my ends, but now that I started using Hair Insurance, I've found I've needed the oil less- a great money saver! It is so affordable and has such great results I'll definitely be repurchasing this!
Plus it has the trademark great Aussie smell.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/30/2012 8:05:00 PM More reviews by avfriend

I feel terrible for straying from this product! My hair was so so shiny, but I did feel it potentially made it more greasy and so purchased a different brand that claimed to contain hair proteins.... big mistake. My hair's become knotty and dull without it, and although when it was running out the spray was a little difficult to cope with, I vow to never again buy anything else!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/12/2012 2:17:00 PM More reviews by winterkitty

This stuff works great on my super-thick wavy hair. It keeps my hair from frizzing too badly and smells awesome.