April 19, 2014 | 1608 users online

Conditioner - Aussie - Hair Insurance Leave In Conditioner

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 9/27/2011 10:38:00 AM More reviews by RFrias27

It's ok. Its not the best leave in conditioner out there. If you have money to waste go ahead and try but other than that you could find something better from the drugstore.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2011 5:32:00 AM More reviews by JM234

I really like this - it smells nice, really detangles and doesn't weigh even my uber fine hair down. Have been re-buying off and on since I was 16 (with occasional periods of trying other products e.g. Ojon revitalising mist....which is fab but just SOOOOOO expensive when the Aussie does almost the same job for about 15% of the price tag).

Would recommend to anyone currently struggling with tatty/tangled hair.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/25/2011 4:01:00 AM More reviews by original

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is my 2nd drugstore leave in conditioner I have ever tried. And after 3 or so uses of this, I am liking the Aussie leave-in Conditioner!

A little intro on me. My hair is: color dyed with dried ends and oily roots. I have straight asian hair. That saying, I only condition my hair ends. i use this aussie spray after shampoo and conditioning session on near-dry or dry hair.

PROS:
-ingredient list: no alcohol (garnier shine slleek leave in condioner has alcohol). first three ingredients are water, aloe vera extract and some other natural extract. awesome!!
-hair is much softer to touch and feels stronger. It really is a good feeling to touch soft and strong hair. i say strong b/c when you gently pull on ur own hair ends with this on, it gives some kind of resistance back.
-smell is nice. sweet. tropical like. kind of like coconuts. :D

CONS:
-my hair ends look kind of dry still but better compared without using product. then again, this isnt a deep conditioner though.
-hair ends still flyaway. i guess cause this is a light conditioner. ( i like heavy stuff like argan oil which really tames flyaways)

all in all, this is a very good product when used with in conjunction with other products to aid in flyaways, etc. a good drugstore item worth trying. glad for no alcohol in product!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/29/2011 2:51:00 AM More reviews by dlamsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Besides the convenience of product being in a spray bottle, there's nothing spectacular about it. It does seems to make the hair slightly stronger and more manageable, but I believe there are better leave-in conditioner out there in the market.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/17/2011 12:25:00 AM More reviews by coursoncharm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

My hair is pretty damaged and this made close to no difference for my hair. My hair actually kind of stiffens on the ends once it dries and leaves my hair feeling... scraggly (for lack of a better word). Smells nice, but doesnt get the job done!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/4/2011 11:25:00 PM More reviews by Kimmeh5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love the smell of this. LOVE. This product is decent, not great. I've used other leave in creams that have worked a lot better. I use it every once in awhile just so I can eventually use it up and not let it go to waste. Won't be repurchasing though. It does smooth out my hair fairly well though.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2011 11:26:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

I just like this stuff because the cleanse n mend conditioner is kinda thin, so I wind up w/a few tangles here and there when I am combing my hair after a shower, so I spritz some of this stuff on to de-tangle. It makes me reminisce on the "olden days" when my mom used to spray Johnson and Johnson's "No More Tears" detangler on my hair before she combed it after my bath when I was a toddler :) It is nice in that aspect as well. It's definitely worth the 3 or 4 dollars I paid for it.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/1/2011 9:07:00 PM More reviews by livyeason

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

it is the bomb! i love it! my hair is naturally frizzy and curly so i used this. (i know its not really 'supposed to make your hair straight but it did.) i love it . but it smells ok.

Smell: ok
Quality: great

i am SO buying this again~!~!~!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/29/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by RebeccaJM

Been using this for about 3 to 4 months.

I initially bought this because I fried my hair. It was cheap and I had already spent so much money trying to erase what I had done.

It isn't a deep conditioner so no one should expect it to feel like one. What it does for me is make my hair look and feel healthy. Never has my hair felt weighed down by this product. It always feels bouncy, clean and shiny.

I use this along with Aussie's 3 min miracle. When my hair is damp I spray this on the parts I know are super dry and fried looking. Then sometimes I air dry or if I am going out I blow dry. Your hair btw will smell awesome. That is if you enjoy a tropical scent.

I really think Aussie is going to be my new staple in hair care. The products are very affordable and for my hair they work. That is all I ask in a haircare product to do what it says it will do.

Edit* I should mention my hair is on the thick side but not coarse. I suppose I have a mixture of some coarse strands with thin probably more thin. So I can't say how this would work with someone who has very thick and coarse hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2011 8:30:00 PM More reviews by moonlessnight14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product works really well for me. I spray it on about 15 minutes out of the shower, and every morning when I do my hair. I probably use it a little too often, actually. My hair feels softer and more lush, and it smells amazing.

However, this isn't the best leave-in I've ever used (unfortunately, poor college student that I am, I can't afford the one that I really like). For those on a budget, I think this is a great buy.