September 17, 2014 | 937 users online

Blush - E.L.F. - Studio Blush - Pink Passion

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2013 9:02:00 PM More reviews by pixiepop3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this blush! It's only $3.00, and the color is great. This is great for people who are just starting with make up because it's cheap and just fantastic. It compliments my not-to-pale skin tone, and I will definitely repurchase it.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by annoasis

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Usually I stay away from pink blushes, especially bright ones as I dont really tend to like how the look with my medium, warm undertoned skin...But since this blush is only $3, I thought, worth a shot! This blush is pigmented and surprisingly looks great on my skin! I tend to be drawn more to bronze or warm/peach coloured blushes...This is one of the few pink blushes that actually compliments my skintone...It gives me a 'fresh' look, definitely use a light hand when applying...For those of you who tend to prefer peach/bronzy blushes, this one is definitely worth a shot...This is my 'go to' pink blush...Would definitely repurchase,.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2013 11:29:00 PM More reviews by luverchick

this is my favorite elf blush...it is such a beautiful bright pink....it just gives me this cute flushed cheed look....the only complaint i would have is that it tend to disappear on me during the day...i have no idea how that happens

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2013 8:11:00 PM More reviews by LDenise1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

In love. I've heard this product be compared to Bobbi Brown's pale pink, so to find a $3 product that's as good as the designer brands, I'm in! The color is a bit shocking in the packaging--almost like a Crayola crayon bright bright pink, but when applied with a fluffy blush brush, the color is amazing. Such a soft, fresh pink, like a natural flush. I've always bought deeper colored blushes, almost like a dusty deep rose color, but this color did me wonders. Highly reccommend.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/8/2013 3:57:00 PM More reviews by englande

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I really like the colors of this blush and especially the price!! I like that it shimmers, but I find it doesn't stay on my face all day. Not sure if most blushes stay on long because I haven't used many other brands, but this requires a refresh at least once a day. This color especially doesn't take much on my light skin. It lasts a long time too! I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a decent drugstore blush.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2013 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Ancatje

This is a very bright baby pink shade, nice on all skin tones! Mine is fine pigmentation-wise, but what did happen though is that a patch in the middle of the blush got hardened, so that I could not pick up any product anymore. I had to scrape the hardened surface off to be able to use it again.
Overall I'm pretty happy though, it's a nice shade, looks pretty on my fair skin but can be built up to show up as a really bright pink, it's easy to blend and has no shimmer :)

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 7:37:00 AM More reviews by sharonbethd

What a surprise!!! I have been using Nars for a while now. For the price, this is a no brainer.I can also see using this for travel and my desk at work. This product was amazingly natural on my pale skin and lasted all day. The price is great and the container works well. Now I will have to go back and try some other colors! The only down side was when I went to Target the shelves were wiped out. I hope they get more stock!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2013 8:34:00 PM More reviews by seaswan

Having tried e.l.f.'s "Tinkled Pink" and not getting enough depth of color on my cheeks. I thought, "Why not go all the way and buy shockingly bright Pink Passion" Well, the pigment is there for sure, lasting power is surprisingly so so.

I will say that it does leave a pretty (just came in from the cold flush), but I can't see myself using this on a regular basis. It's just too vibrant of a color to work with any but the most minimal makeup applications.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2013 11:51:00 PM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I love the packaging of this. It feels really nice in your hands and has a small mirror inside the compact. However, it doesn't include a brush. The color looks bright in the palette, but the color payoff on your skin isn't exactly the same vibrant shade of pink. It's a little but subtler, which is okay. It's a nice, every day blush.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2012 7:25:00 PM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This is not my everyday blush BUT it is my go to blush when wanting a real pop of color on my cheeks. I give it an A+ for pigmentation. And its definitely not one of those drugstore blushes that applies all cakey, chalky, streaky, and overall looks cheap. Iíve used Chanel and Mac blushes in my past and this is still one of my favorite blushes.
*I recommend using E.L.F's complexion brush w/ this...they work amazing together :-)