Hard Candy 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara

2.3

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I, too, was taken in by the cool packaging of this mascara. The "1,000 Lashes" caught my eye because I used to love Max Factor's 2000 Calorie Mascara and I guess I was hoping this would be close to that--no way. I liked that this came in some colors other than black, brown/black, brown, etc. I chose the Divine Purple. When used alone, this does absolutely nothing for my lashes--I can't even see it on my lashes. If I use another mascara first, then use this, it shows up more and looks pretty. I like the brush, too. I have very sensitive eyes but haven't noticed any fibers falling into my eyes or any other problems. I won't buy this again

Horrible. I bought this in underground brown. While I like the packaging, the mascara itself is awful. The little fibers are a contact wearers worst nightmare, they kept falling into my eyes. The mascara is thin and won't build. Will not repurchase. Sad, because I was excited about these.

Pros: Lashes are soft and the length is great. Packaging is cute. Dirt cheap.
Cons: Flakes like crazy. Need about four coats to make any type of difference in lashes.

Not bad for a compulsive buy, but I won't buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

let me start off by saying that I HATE all of the other "new" hardcandy mascara products. this one was pleasantly surprising. was it the best ever? no. However, with a little technique it gives natural looking volume and length. This is my "friday" mascara... for days when I just don't want to put a lot of effort into my routine but still be pretty.

I bought this in brown but i'd like to try it in the black... or maybe another fun color.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

I was not at all impressed with the formula, and the only reason I gave 2 lippies is because I enjoy the rich colour, and the packaging. However it did not lengthen my lashes in the leash bit, and I found it rather clumpy! I will not repurchase

I don't hate this but don't love it either. It flakes a lot and the "fibers" fall off and stick your eyelashes together. If you can get them on right and cover it with another mascara then it works ok and stays on a couple hours

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Didn't do much for my lashes and made a mess everywhere, couldn't even make it through the work shift without having to clean up the mascara mess under my eyes. This is not for anyone with oily lids or runny eyes. I thought the "fibers" would do more but they really didn't do to much at all. Gave it a 2 because I am using it to cover my grey roots in emergencies (got in in a dark brown shade that matches my hair) and it's really good for that!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Comes off easily, flakes. Bought Teal. Doesn't show up. Hardly any product gets on eyelashes. Sucks, so so painfully much. DO NOT BUY. The end.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I don't know why all the bad reviews, but I am reviewing specifically the black or primer, I haven't tried any of the other colors.
I use this stuff mainly as a primer. I do a couple of full length swipes, then I use whatever mascara I am using for that day. For me, the 1,000 Lashes Fiberized Mascara makes my lashes longer. Then I use a volume mascara on top. I have had no problems with this stuff flaking, but like I said I use it as a primer and coat it with a waterproof mascara usually. I like it and will continue to use it as a base.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Run away. Run far, far away. I saw this while strolling through Wal-Mart and I was intrigued. Why did I let my curiosity get the best of me? Thees little fibers went everywhere but my lashes, including in my eyes and all over my cheeks. My eyes started to water, and let's just say I didn't do a bang up job with the rest of the application due to the blurry vision. Very adorable effect . . . not.

Popular Mascaras