Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Stingray

3.3

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Peg/Ppg-19/19 Dimethicone, Synthetic Wax, Hydrogenated Polydicyclopentadiene, Nylon-12, C20-40 Alcohols, Perfluorononyl Dimethicone, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Polyglyceryl-4 Diisostearate/Polyhydroxystearate/Sebacate, Polyethylene, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Tocopherol, May Contain (+/-) Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Bronze Powder (Ci 77400), Ferric Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288), Aluminum Powder (Ci 77000)

I got this eyeliner from the stila dream in full color palette. At first when i saw smudge stick, i thought it has a smudging tool with it but it doesn't, I tried the eye liner and it glides on so easily and i thought it would for sure smudge; however, i waited a few seconds for it to set and i was surprised how nice it turned out. It did not smudge when i rubbed it, and it is very water proof. one thing i didn't like about it is that it doesn't have a little sharpener with it. When i tried to twist it up, it didn't eve move up s i thought it was broken, but i tried twisting some more and finally it moved up. I was stupid enough to try to roll it back down while pushing it with my fingers and the tip broke cuz of its soft texture :( i smeared it back on and i started using it with my eyeliner brush instead .

I'm forever on the hunt for a great smudgeproof black liner, and honestly I've found that the cheaper I go the better it usually is (Prestige Total Intensity & WP, WnW wp, even Fresh Minerals wp). But I still keep trying new ones, its like a sickness!! After having been disappointed by ones such as UD Zero, I should've known this Stila liner would be no different! I have Smudgesticks in other shades and they last forever, but the black migrates under my eyes and in my crows feet area after about 2 hours. This came as part of the Stila Dream in Full color palette, so its not being returned. I just gifted it to a friend who may have better luck than I did. But most definitely not worth the $$ that they charge for the liner by itself.

I can never find an eyeliner that won't smear or smudge under the corners of my lower lash line. I was hoping this would work, but after four hours in normal room temperature this smeared on me. The color is jet black and the formula is creamy. I am so disappointed. Stila's waterproof liquid eyeliner also smears. There's not much of a difference with this and maybelline's master drama or avon's waterproof glimmersticks. It's going back to Ulta.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I bought this off ebaay as i have been unable to find Stilla in England. I have to say i love it i use it in my water line and some times as eye liner when i have done a smokey eye. It does the job very well i will never be looking for anther eye liner now this is my HG.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

i had such high hopes for this.... it is easily the blackest eyeliner on the market and i SO wanted this to be my go-to forever and ever. also goes on fairly nicely. BUT:

- a bit of smudging after 3-4 hours of wear in hellish humid weather in NYC and a lot of fading after a night out. BUT i think those were abnormal conditions and usually i don't have problems with smudging or fading w this, this isn't a big deal i think.
- after ~10 uses it was time to swivel up for more product.... at which time it started crumbling off in huge chunks and leaving a mess on my sink... and this crumbling/breakage hasn't stopped. not sure if it's a problem w the formulation or w the packaging design but i feel like ~2cm of product has broken off already.

SO disappointed.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

It does what it says...I have it in black (upper lid) and brown (lower lid) and by the end of my day, nothing has smudged - I'm a happy girl

OMG I will purchase this over and over. This is my HG eyeliner for my waterline. Let me tell you- I have tried almost every eyeliner and this one lasts the longest on the waterline. Better than MAC Fluidline, UD 24/7, MUFE Aqua Liners, Tarte Amazonian Gel Liner... even better than Stila's smudge pot. Try this out!!!

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

Love this eyeliner! I use it on my waterline and it stays on longer than any other product. I can't tell you how many eyeliners I've bought specifically for the my waterline and that have failed me miserably. Urban Decay 24/7, Revlon Colorstay, Rimmle Exagerate etc. you name it I've tried it. It doesn't smudge and it's very dark! I also wear contact lenses and don't have problem with it. The only con is the price.

This is my HG eye liner. I have been wearing black eye liner everyday for over 10 years and have searched and searched for the perfect eye liner. I do use stila smudge pot in black but only when I'm going out as I find it to messy and time consuming for every day. For the past year I have been wearing MAC feline eye liner which is said to be the blackest on the market. Pfffft. This eye liner glides on so easily and is ebony black. A couple of sweeps across my lash line is all I need whereas I would need to go over with feline about 10 times to achieve the same look. I also put it on the inner rim (top and bottom) and was expecting it to have run off within the first hour like most eye liners. Nope, did not budge the entire time I had it on. No running or smudging in the corners either, it just stayed exactly where I wanted it. Not sure how long it will last but I'm not concerned. If you're looking for a new eye liner than definitely keep this one in mind.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

OMG! This eyeliner is horrible! My eyes were so red and watery that I had to take it off immediately. I have never had this problem before with eyeliners. Besides, it looked so fake on. This is going back to Sephora tomorrow. This Stila and the UD eyeliner are way overrated! I am going back to the L'Oreal Infallible in Carbon Black.

Top Rated Stila Products