November 26, 2014 | 1196 users online

Eyeliner - Stila - Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner Stingray

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2011 1:05:00 PM More reviews by Pandora28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Love this eyeliner! I use it on my waterline and it stays on longer than any other product. I can't tell you how many eyeliners I've bought specifically for the my waterline and that have failed me miserably. Urban Decay 24/7, Revlon Colorstay, Rimmle Exagerate etc. you name it I've tried it. It doesn't smudge and it's very dark! I also wear contact lenses and don't have problem with it. The only con is the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/22/2011 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Romanybriannah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG eye liner. I have been wearing black eye liner everyday for over 10 years and have searched and searched for the perfect eye liner. I do use stila smudge pot in black but only when I'm going out as I find it to messy and time consuming for every day. For the past year I have been wearing MAC feline eye liner which is said to be the blackest on the market. Pfffft. This eye liner glides on so easily and is ebony black. A couple of sweeps across my lash line is all I need whereas I would need to go over with feline about 10 times to achieve the same look. I also put it on the inner rim (top and bottom) and was expecting it to have run off within the first hour like most eye liners. Nope, did not budge the entire time I had it on. No running or smudging in the corners either, it just stayed exactly where I wanted it. Not sure how long it will last but I'm not concerned. If you're looking for a new eye liner than definitely keep this one in mind.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 7:35:00 PM More reviews by mtack

OMG! This eyeliner is horrible! My eyes were so red and watery that I had to take it off immediately. I have never had this problem before with eyeliners. Besides, it looked so fake on. This is going back to Sephora tomorrow. This Stila and the UD eyeliner are way overrated! I am going back to the L'Oreal Infallible in Carbon Black.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2011 1:55:00 PM More reviews by justemmabemma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

first of all, this eyeliner is crazy expensive...$20!! but it works wonders. when i put this on my waterline & tightline, it will stay for about 2 1/2 hrs, which is pretty good. when i layer mac's blacktrack fluidliner over it, it will not budge at all.
as for putting this on your eyelid, it doesnt transfer to my browbone and it stays all day. but i find it hard to get a thin line.

overall, i really like this eyeliner. i might repurchase, if not for the high price!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/7/2011 8:53:00 PM More reviews by bemyanchor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

This stuff irritates my eyes too much to use on my waterline. I only use this when I'm going for a really smudgy line, because I find it becomes a bit too messy otherwise. I get raccoon eyes if I try to create a defined line with this liner.

But for a smudgy line, this stuff is great. It has a lot of pigment so you only have to use a little bit, and it stays all day. I use it on days when I'm too lazy to do my usual liquid liner. And I like that it's self-sharpening, cuts down on the mess sharpening liners creates.

But like other reviewers mentioned, there isn't a whole lot of product to begin with, which is disappointing. And I really wish it included a smudge sponge on the end. I'm going to try a few other eyeliners first before I repurchase this.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2011 7:14:00 PM More reviews by Vixen22

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It's good, does what it says it does. it takes about 4 min to set witch is the only con but besides that it works wonders.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/13/2011 2:27:00 AM More reviews by diorcouture

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for 28 years now for an eyeliner that doesn't move. I always end up with huge black creases underneath my eyes and on my eyelids because no Liner has ever stayed like it was supposed to for me.......until I found the Stila Waterproof smudge Stick Line. It is simply amazing and has been my only find on a liner that will look goreous all day long on me. Must try!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/11/2011 9:28:00 PM More reviews by tiamoe1

this eyeliner is absolutely *sickening* [[slang for great, fantastic]] lol:)) I literally use this eyeliner EVERYDAY!! goes on smooth the color pay off is toO die fOr&i will continue tO use this eyeliner fOr as lOng as they make it:))

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 5:23:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I never used to believe in buying expensive eyeliners... I thought all were the same when it comes to irritating -er, lining your lower lids.. UNITIL i came across this sick product in Sephora!

I just tried it out of a whim, I was surprised on how dark dark black it was and how effortless I was able to get it in my inner rims WITHOUT irritating my usually sensitive eyes. It looked great! On the other hand, the price was 20 bucks plus tax so I told myself to go shopping around the mall first and then after a couple of hours it stays put, I would buy it. After buying some shoes and blouses in Macys &even sweating a bit, I was surprised it stayed put. Even without putting any primer!! This is way better than UD's over-rated eyeliners in my opinion. Try it out if you have money to spare!! You wont regret it. :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by scarlettOH

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is one of the BLACKEST eyeliners I've ever used. And it looks nice and intense on the waterline. And for that alone, I will repurchase. However, this pencil is sooooo overpriced!! And the staying power isn't the best, but it improves if you set this with black eyeshadow. But overall I do love this pencil!!