April 18, 2014 | 1873 users online

Scrubs - St. Ives - Green Tea Scrub

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2013 3:32:00 AM More reviews by payjark

I used this in my BFs shower because his sister loves green tea everything and this was in there. I liked how fine the exfoliant was. It made my skin fresh and clean and I'm going to buy my own bottle for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2013 7:33:00 AM More reviews by edenlauren

I love this, I love how it's green tea also. It's not harsh at all, it's easy to wash off and feels great after drying. I wake up and I have no breakouts and my skin is soooo smooth :)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lclc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The particles in this remind me of the particles in Philosophy's Microdelivery Wash. They are very fine and very abundant. The scent is mild and it works well as an everyday exfoliator on my combination skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by allie820

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to try this out because of all the great reviews but it irritated my skin really bad and left my face feeling itchy red, dry and flaky...

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2013 5:40:00 AM More reviews by jesssparkles

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Great overall scrub! Feels and smells really fresh, the price is excellent and it leaves my skin very clean. I use this in the shower, on my face and back, simply because the beads tend to stick around in the eyebrows/other areas when using just a cloth and some water. It exfoliates well and isn't too harsh on my skin, and while I dont really get spots on my back, it does look a lot clearer and nicer.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 2:53:00 AM More reviews by lulu94

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love it. I've always been a fan of the original apricot scrub, I never found it too harsh, but after trying the green tea version I doubt I'll switch back. The thick texture is very pleasant, I love that it kind of dissolves and becomes foamy the more you massage it in, and the 1% salicylic acid content is the perfect amount for me to prevent breakouts without drying my skin out over time. The smell is nice. I wish the price was not a dollar more than the apricot scrub, but oh well. It's still not a budget-breaker or anything.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2013 11:25:00 AM More reviews by carpsw

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

this scrub is amazing. i struggle with hormonal acne and sensitive skin & this product is the best ive used. i bought it on sale at walmart for $3, best deal! i was using the apricot scrub at night but i found it to be top harsh and the grains were too rough for my skin. the green tea scrub has very fine grains that gently clean the skin. my face feels very smooth and it almost seems to have a glow to it. I've used it 3 times now and it immediately shrunk my existing pimples and hasn't caused me to break out. the scrub seems to have a calming effect because it has taken the red ness out as well. i have been searching and searching for a good cleanser and i have finally found one. this will be my go to scrub from now on, im in love!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2013 10:06:00 PM More reviews by NicxNicolee

I'm going to keep this Short.

- Great Exfoliator
- The Smell is Okay
- It leaves my Skin soft
- The Little Beads are so tiny that it can go inside your Pores and Clean it
- I.L.O.V.E.T.H.I.S SO MUCH!
- It has Salicylic Acid which cures Acne
- It's Non Comedogenic which means it won't Clog Pores
And! It's Oil Free! A+++ for this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 2:11:00 AM More reviews by ladyak

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of my favorite scrubs so far. It works really good! The other ones I've used had thicker granulation, but this one is really smooth and feels great on the skin. It almost doesn't feel like a scrub at all but it really does work. It leaves my skin smooth, feeling clean and without any redness at all, with other brands I always end up with red cheeks and nose from scrubbing... My skin is really sensitive, but this formula works pretty well. (Is hypoallergenic, non comedogenic and no parabens). The smell is ok, kind of like a green tea Mochi ball.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by FusiaFever

I love this Green Tea Face scrub. I use it about 1-2X a week when taking a bath. That way I get really good exfoliation as the hot water and steam hits my face. I really appreciate that the product has no parabens; natural green tea is the way to go. I think that the smell is really pleasant. The scrub makes my face feel soft and clean without too much of a drying effect. When I have an acne breakout, I use this product to dry it out in a calming fashion.

The formula is smooth. And the granules are much smaller than the St Ives Apricot scrub formula, which I use only on my body. Highly recommend this product. And I will repurchase, though I want to try the Burt's Bees Honey Scrub or Yes to Carrots Tomato Scrub after I finish this tube.