July 29, 2014 | 1520 users online

Lip Treatments - eos - Lip Balm Sphere - Lemon Drop SPF 15

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2013 11:19:00 AM More reviews by ljoseph29

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Brown

None of these lip balms work for me. They make my lips extremely chapped and dry. This one just turned out to be the worst one. It doesn't go on smoothly and it takes awhile to at least get a full coating over your lips. As much I'm trying to make the switch to natural and organic products, this doesn't do anything for my lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:28:00 PM More reviews by jesgot57

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I have never been very picky with my lip balms, and every night I use a thick lip balm before I go to bed. With this said, I loved this lip balm! The smell was amazing, the packing was super cute, and it did a great job for the purpose I needed it to serve, which was to keep my lips moisturizers during the day before I applied my thicker balm at night.
Not only did I love the product, but it last me a good 4 months! Which is a long time for the amount of times a day I applied this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/6/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by Rain112

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm not gonna lie- for a while, I was obsessed with this product. I thought it was the cutest thing, and the sweet lemon smell was appealing! But after a few months, I want nothing to do with it. The product was never an extremely good lip moisturizer, but soon, it made my lips crack, and look really gross and disgusting- like I had just woken up! >.< The smell was too sweet & strong, and got on my nerves. The shape is pretty cute (although it's large, circular and bulky, so you can't just put it in your pants pocket and go without having a weird shape and a uncomfortable time sitting down) but the product itself sucks now, and I don't like this particular one at all- the only other one I have is Summer Fruit, which oddly enough, is pretty good at smoothing my lips, and the smell isn't THAT bad.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/4/2013 10:49:00 AM More reviews by Beautyxo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product was absolutley HORRIBLE! it left my lips dry, peeling and just plain unattractive. I admit the packaging is amazing but this particular lip balm flavor isn't very good. I reccdomend some other one not this one. Will not buy ever again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 7:49:00 AM More reviews by lilysandlavenders

This lip balm quite surprised me! I was expecting terrible things because of the Medicated Tangerine lip balm but this one was miles better! I love the packaging and I just love lemon scents, so this did win me over. When I applied this on the lips, They felt a little moisturized but still quite dry for me. I would repurchase this because of the scent and the quite moisturized feeling, but I don't think this is an essential for me. Overall a nice product.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/27/2012 12:58:00 PM More reviews by Annebellum

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I wanted to love this product more than I did but it just didn't work very well for me. I initially picked it up because I'm a sucker for packaging and I wanted something with SPF for my lips. I do enjoy the lemony scent a lot, and I don't find it overpowering. I felt the balm glides on very easily and doesn't end up making a slippery mess of my lips. But, for me I found I needed to reapply every hour or so. I wouldn't mind reapplying often if I felt it actually made a difference, but for me it seemed that once this stuff wore off my lips were as dry as before. I found that once I got my lips moisturized properly with a different lip balm, this stuff was better to use afterward for SPF protection until my lips dried out again. So, this stuff would probably be great for someone who doesn't have super dry lips like me and just wants a little moisture and SPF. They're not too expensive in stores like Walmart or Target, CVS (where I bought mine) charged a lot, though. A word of warning, keep this stuff in a cool place if you live in an area that gets really hot in the summer like me. I left this stuff on my desk and I think the heat melted it a bit because when I unscrewed the cap the whole top half of the balm sphere broke off and got stuck inside the lid. :(
Overall, it's a nice lip balm with a pleasant scent and fun packaging (though not everyone will like the spherical design). Good if you want light moisture and SPF. If you're needing a lot of moisture for your lips, I'd go for something else or at least use a balm with more moisturizing power underneath this one. Keep your balm in a cool place in the summer!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2012 2:33:00 PM More reviews by kikidoll27

This is the best lipbalm ever. I say this because lemon is my favorite scent ever, and the packaging of these is so adorable! This lipbalm is smooth, mouisturizing, non-greasy and non-heavy. I could go on and on, but there's nothing more to say other than it's perfect for me. I apply it in the mornings for a pick me up since I get up early for school. The scent stays on after it sinks into my lips. I feel like I need to reapply every few hours, not because my lips are dry, but because I adore the scent. I would definitely repurchase this product.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/10/2012 3:54:00 AM More reviews by SabineRaun

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This lipbalm has a really nice sweet citrusy smell and the spf is really nice as well. Another thing I quite like is that this does not make your lips look shiny, so great if you dont want any focus on your lips.
But this lipbalm is way too waxy for my taste, this means that it's great at sealing the moisture that's already in your lips, but it doesnt really add any moisture.
It might be fine if you live in a warm climate and dont tend to get dry lips, but it doesnt protect my lips from cold danish weather at all.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/4/2012 11:31:00 AM More reviews by marileab

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I am generally a fan of lemon scented products, and I love the look of the packaging, so I was really excited to try this lip balm. Things I like about this lip balm: the packaging makes it easy to find in my purse or bag; it has SPF; the lemon scent is really nice. Things I am not crazy about: it's waxy, and I don't feel like it moisturizes my lips at all.

Overall, I don't think I'd repurchase this because I need something more moisturizing. I am glad I tried it, though!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:32:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

There was all this hype about eos. Everyone I knew had one, even my 5 yr old nephew so I finally got one on drugstore.com, it was on sale for $2. I have the lemon drop one. LOVE the smell; very fresh and citrusy. I also really love the packaging, the fact that it's a twist off. It clicks when you twist it fully so you know that it's locked and wont fall off. Also the chapstick itself is hard wax, leaving your lips coated with a waxy feeling. Not sure it really moisturizes. It's also matte, so perfect for guys who do not want that girly sheen.

Probably will not purchase again since it doesn't do anything for my lips. Cute shape/concept and smells great, that's about it