August 21, 2014 | 2094 users online

Mascara - Revlon - Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 5/30/2013 6:27:00 PM More reviews by primpednpink

I got this mascara because it was one of the cheaper drugstore mascaras. (Yes, I pinch pennies even there!) I really love how this makes my upper lashes look. Great length and separation but lashes still look natural. Better than most - only complaint is the huuuuuge brush, making it impossible to use on bottom lashes. If Revlon changed the brush and kept the formula this would probably be a HG product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/26/2013 2:42:00 AM More reviews by lizzea

Gahhh! The brush on this is enormous! The formula is ok but it takes a while to apply a nice, thick coat, which is what I need on my short stubby lashes. I also have small eyes so the brush head is really annoying to use. On the plus side, it works better on the bottom lashes for me, giving a natural look. I got this as part of a gift set, so I didn't have to pay for it, but I would not ever purchase given there are so many amazing mascaras out there.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2013 3:49:00 PM More reviews by rachelinannarbor

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Flaky and clumpy. I wasn't a fan. There are so many decent to great mascaras at this price point. Try them instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 4/28/2013 4:41:00 PM More reviews by cammbo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had high hopes for this mascara, but found it to be pretty useless! Although it did make my lashes appear longer, it gave absolutely no volume and within a few hours I had a lot of little flakes under my eyes. The large brush is difficult to work with and the mascara applies thickly, clumping the lashes together. Just didn't work for me at all!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by solg

I haven't had the best of lucks with Revlon mascaras. I only tried one (Fabulash Waterproof) and gated it so much that made me stay away from Revlon mascaras for a while. But since I've heard such good things about this one, I gave it a try. It quickly became my everyday mascara. If you like full lashes with volume (not extremely dramatic though) this is a good pick. It doesn't smudge on my, lasts all day (even on my bottom lashes) after wearing it all day, but it isn't a pain to take off.
The brush is quite big, and quite a lot of product comes out of the tube, so there might be some clumping, or lashes sticking to other lashes. I personally don't mind, I quite like that look.
It's a great mascara to have around!

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2013 2:58:00 AM More reviews by vania28

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I use this mascara at first is because it says it can "grow" the lashes. It doesn't help my lashes to grow like what I expected, but it stops "fallen" though(well at least not as much as it used to be). The brush is way too big for the lashes on the corner of the eyes. I only dislike the fact that it's so clumpy, I cannot re-apply it or correct it. An OK product with a fair price.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/16/2013 12:03:00 PM More reviews by Jods101

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this on a whim. I was running out of the stuff I normally use and I needed to pick something up while I was running errands and this happened to be on sale so I thought I'd try it. I don't really care for the formula. It's kind of dry and clumpy. But there are two things about this that I hate enough that I wouldn't buy it again. 1) The brush is HUGE and it makes it really hard to get to the little lashes in the corners of your eye's. 2) Even though I bought the regular formula instead of the waterproof this stuff was really hard to remove. Just as hard as a waterproof formula so be sure you use a makeup remover that's specifically for waterproof makeup. Even so it's still hard to get off. I had thought I had done a pretty thorough job of removing it all but when I woke up the next day I could still see residue underneath & around my eye's so I used more makeup remover and, sure enough, I STILL had mascara on my lashes. That has never happened to me before. This stuff is awful. As far as the claims that it helps grow lush long lashes, I didn't use it long enough to see any difference but I would guess that's probably nothing more than a cheap sales gimmick. Even though I got it on sale I think it's overpriced for the quality. (or lack of) Won't repurchase this. I just wasn't crazy about this one.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/13/2013 12:06:00 PM More reviews by twocute0503

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really loved this mascara. It lengthened and made my eyes pop. My husband even commented on my eyelashes. Unforntunaley, this mascara irritated my eyes to no end. My eyes turned red and got goopy stuff around my eyes. I don't think this is safe for contact wearers. I looked on line and the package and nowhere does it say safe for contact lense wearers. Hopefully they will come out with a formula for contact lense wearers.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/6/2013 4:40:00 PM More reviews by FeralFairy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara does nothing for my lashes at all , no lengthening , no volume and I have not noticed an improvement in my eyelashes over all since using this product. Would not buy it again not worth it

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by chrisie

This masacara is amazing! I wear false lashes alot to work & noticed that my lashes were getting thinner.I honestly don't care about all the hype for all the mascara's out there.I've tried this about a month & it works! My lashes have grown back & fuller.This is a definite staple =)