Revlon Grow Luscious Mascara

3.2

Water, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Stearic Acid, Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Isododecane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Hydrogenated Polycyclopentadiene, Trisiloxane, C30 45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Carnauba Cire (Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax), Triethanolamine, Bis Vinyl Dimethicone Copolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Olive Oil Stearyl Esters, Isosteareth 200 Linoleate, Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal) (Acacia Senegal), Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein/PVP Crosspolymer, Phytantriol, Nylon 6, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Panthenol, Methoxy Amodimethicone/Silsequioxane Copolymer, Silica, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Simethicone, Butylene Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1 2 Hexanediol, May Contain ( /-): (CI 77897), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77897), Black 2 (CI 77266) (CI 77266), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499), Ultramarines (CI 77007)

on 8/2/2013 12:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Other

Overall, this is an okay mascara. It's not something I would seek to purchase again. I do prefer a thicker brush because I have large eyes (and a tendency towards clumsiness). My main complaint is the formula smudged under my eyes easily yet was impossible to fully remove. Unsolved Mystery.

on 7/25/2013 8:20:00 AM

This gets a big thumbs-down from me. I bought it on a whim without reading any reviews (big mistake--when will I learn?). Firstly, the brush is huge, which made me excited because I thought it would help get all of my fine, thin, blonde lashes. Unfortunately it just means I get a ton of mascara all over my upper lids and below my eyes. My biggest problem with it is that even the non-waterproof version is impossible to get off. At night, I use eye makeup remover, then wash my face, and then have to use Q-tips again to get more mascara off. In the morning, there are STILL mascara smudges under my eyes. No thanks. I don't want to have to fight so hard to remove a mascara that does nothing remarkable for my lashes. In the bin it goes.

on 7/21/2013 11:08:00 PM

I have searched for years for a new mascara to replace my HG Full 'N Soft which was sadly discontinued in Canada. I have finally found my match in Grow Luscious. This wand is bigger than a 'standard' mascara; however it's still not as big as Diorshow mascara and people rave about that one, although I have no idea why (I tried Dior and was very disappointed). This mascara gives me long, fluttery lashes like I've never had - not even with Full 'N Soft! You don't need to apply layers of it to get the right amount and the clumping is minimal (if at all) and easy to clean up. I wear this all day and find it does not transfer or run yet it is very easy to wash off at the end of the night. I couldn't love this product more and for the price, it's just perfect! I'm buying this for life!

on 6/29/2013 3:03:00 PM

This is the worst mascara I've ever tried. It's clumpy,too wet and didn't do much for my lashes. It only adds length if I let it dry and layered a different mascara on top and it makes your lashes crispy after a while! Horrible mascara! Would never buy it again

on 6/20/2013 10:11:00 PM

I really like this mascara! This plus jordana best lash extreme volume mascara on top= HG!

on 6/19/2013 10:07:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I'm surprised to see a lot of negative reviews on this mascara. It all comes down to preference I guess. I see Revlon's Grow Luscious (the wand, formula and application) as the younger step-sister to Benefit Bad Gal. I use Bad Gal went I'm going out and want dramatic thickness and volume, and I use this Revlon mascara on a day-to-day basis..work/school, etc. It mainly lengthens and lifts my lashes, holds a curl, and looks flattering while still looking relatively "natural."
As for the claim of growing longer lashes, I haven't seen a dramatic difference in that department but definitely see that my lashes are less brittle.

It's fairly cheap at Walmart or most drugstores, so it's worth a try. I think it's a solid daily mascara!

*UPDATE*
After a few weeks of almost daily use I have in fact noticed a slight increase in my lash length! They also appear healthlier/ less brittle.

on 6/14/2013 7:14:00 AM

This was very disappointing, the packaging looks great but this mascara is quite possibly one of the worst mascara I have ever used! I went from using Mabelline Colossal to this and what a contrast! This mascara failed to lengthen or thicken my lashes and I did not like the shimmer, I have yet to notice any growth in my eyelashes as well.

on 6/8/2013 6:51:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

The sad thing about this mascara is the formula actually works & does make your lashes grow a considerable amount BUT the brush is waaaay too big! Obviously, the majority of women buying this product are trying to grow their lashes, so making a huge brush for our tiny, little lashes was a huge mistake Revlon! It's unfortunate because I did notice lash growth after a couple months. Also, it gets a little flakey. I feel like it runs out super quick too... probably because of that dang brush! Sheesh!

on 6/7/2013 1:16:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other

I bought this not knowing it had shimmer.while I luv the brush, feel&look I do not like the glitternor whatever it is but that just because I didnt read the color right.I will try a different color sans the shimmer next time I need to buy mascara..eventhough I didnt see any "growth" I think its just a gimmick name ("appears"is totally diffrent then "is")like many others do...but I like that this dosnt clump, makes my lashes look nice&thick with a bit more lenght. Great buy for the $.would highly recomend (no shimmer) to anyone on a budget looking for a great thick natural looking mascara that dosent need to be declumped or wiped off b4 applying (wish the people who make mascara tubes put a tighter hole or sumthing, so less product comes on the brush.id rather add more light coats then have to wipe globs off the brush)

on 5/30/2013 6:27:00 PM

I got this mascara because it was one of the cheaper drugstore mascaras. (Yes, I pinch pennies even there!) I really love how this makes my upper lashes look. Great length and separation but lashes still look natural. Better than most - only complaint is the huuuuuge brush, making it impossible to use on bottom lashes. If Revlon changed the brush and kept the formula this would probably be a HG product.