October 2, 2014 | 927 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Almay - Non-Oily Eye Makeup Remover Pads

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2012 2:22:00 AM More reviews by UrbanObsession

I really like this formula, it is not oily at all. The only reason it did not get 5 lippys is that it does not remove waterproof mascara completely, you have to really rub eyes to get it all off. I like the pads and they are the perfect size for eyes, I wear quite a bit of eye makeup so I use one pad per eye. They do not irritate my sensitive eyes or leave a residue behind, I really like these and they're compact which makes them good for traveling. This is my go-to eye makeup remover and I recommend this to anyone who is looking for an inexpensive, non-irritating product that gets the job done!

rated 2 of 5 on 5/23/2012 2:38:00 AM More reviews by deamber

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Grey

Oh man where do I start... I started using waterproof mascara because I wanted my mascara to hold a curl but I didn't know waterproof mascara makes eyelashes brittle and thin. So I bought this in a 2 pack deal, I think there was 60 in each pack. Now I think the issue with this is that it is too gentle (meaning the liquid) to remover make up and the round pad is a bit on the rough side so your kinda scrubbing your eyes becasue of the rough pads. I had to at least use 2 on each eye front and back and then I would use my facial cleaser to remove what was left behind. I don't think this caused my eyelashes to become thin and brittle or fall out I think that's the waterproof mascara that I'm no longer using (maybelline). When and if I use waterproof mascara I now use Jojoba oil and no joke I use the same cotton ball for both eyes and no scrubbing! I just hold it on my eye for a few seconds and gently pat and its all gone, the best thing I have ever tried and its natural. If your planning on using Jojoba oil just be sure to research it first to see if its gonna be good for skin. Oh and its amazing for hair too.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/18/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by Ellikun

I decided to get this product because I read somewhere online that is was really great. My mistake.
Pros: Comes with a lot of pads so you don't have to buy constantly.
Cons: Feels over the top oily. No oily makeup remover I've used have ever felt this gross. The liquid would drip down my cheek and it took extra scrubbing to get the nasty feeling off my face and hands. IT MADE MY EYELASHES THIN AND FALL OUT. Before I started using this I had thick long luscious lashes. I was as gentle as possible and they still fell out. 6-8 lashes each day on the pad. And the lashes never grew back. Please do not waste your money on this, you will regret it.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/29/2012 8:33:00 PM More reviews by ohdrdoctor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

I purchased the travel size when I ran out of my regular eye makeup remover. BIG MISTAKE. This burned the crap out of my eyes and I needed 3 pads just to remove my mascara.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2012 7:20:00 PM More reviews by starfishnet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

1. Very thin pads, like onion skin thin.
2. Reeks. Gave me a headache.
3. failed in completely removing mascara

rated 3 of 5 on 3/26/2012 12:49:00 PM More reviews by patriciabain

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, it takes off all of your eye makeup, even the tough waterproof stuff. It doesn't leave a nasty oil residue that makes your eyes all shiny, either, like some makeup removers. On the other hand, it stings my eyes. Maybe it's just me, because I have very sensitive eyes, but I have to try VERY hard not to get it into my eyes or else it stings like crazy. I can't find anything else that works as well, though, so until I do, I'll be buying this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2012 7:23:00 PM More reviews by deepviolet

I love this makeup remover. *Non-Oily is key. When I open it, I take all the pads out, keep them in the stack, and flip them over- because the ones on the bottom have been more saturated with the product than the top ones, from shelf time. It also helps because if you use them just as you open it, you may feel like you have to "scrub" harder to get your makeup off, aggravating your skin more.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2012 12:19:00 AM More reviews by elambie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got these on a complete whim at Ulta at those pesky, tempting bins they have with discounted products. Gets me every time! Well, these essentially made my eyes burn like no other, and I'm used to having uncomfortable eyes because I've worn contacts for 8 years. The pain was definitely not worth what it took off in makeup. I'll just stick to my travel sizes of Clinique's Take Off The Day.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2012 8:02:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

My container says Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover Pads, but i'm guessing it's the same product as this one.
I screwed open the jar lid, pulled off the seal... and the top pads were not particularly moist - damp, but insufficiently moist. I was wearing powder eye shadow (no primer), non-waterproof mascara, and liquid eyeliner. I used at least 6 pads, and there was STILL eye shadow on my eyes. After i used over a dozen, the pads further in were moister. I know to keep opened jars of skin care pads upside down to keep the top ones moist, but i expected that in a sealed and never before opened jar the top ones would not be so dry. Even the moister ones were not good at removing the eyeshadow, and didn't even begin to touch the ordinary mascara or the eyeliner.
They did not irritate my sensitive eyes, but that doesn't make them worth keeping.
This was yet another FAIL and it's going back to CVS. I'm still seeking a good eye makeup remover.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by crees

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Wow, I can't tolerate nearly any eye makeup remover. Seriously. Thank god I bought the tiny travel size of these pads at Ulta, just to try out, because they made my eyes sting and water like nobody's business. Ouch! I was so suprised, too, being an Almay product. Oh well. Immediate trashbin.