October 26, 2014 | 1194 users online

Eye Shadow - MAC - Paint Pot in Coral Crepe

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 11:26:00 PM More reviews by GiGiBean703

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I adore this PP. The color is gorgeous and it makes my brown eyes pop. I love wearing this on the lid with satin taupe in the crease and Instant Chic on my cheeks.... so pretty!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/25/2010 5:41:00 PM More reviews by sll74

i wanted to write a review because my experience wasn't as positive with this product. i'm a huge mac fan and have several other paint pots. i found this one to be "thin" if that makes sense. you have to layer for the color to show. some may actually prefer this but my eyelids are oily and about a year ago i started wearing paint pots as my eyeshadow base with lots of success but not so much with this one. the other thing is the color just doesn't look good on me and my eyeshadows don't look better with this. if anything they look worse. i'm nw43 for reference (even though i don't wear mac foundations at all). anyway, my shadows and the "thinness" of this product make me look like an oily disco ball. i will not repurchase. in fact i'm trying to figure out a way i can return or exchange it because i already discarded the receipt since i NEVER have returns to mac. my advice, if you want a shimmer coral color, buy a shadow in that shade and layer it over a neutral shade paint pot. again, mine is just one perspective but i at least wanted to share it for those that may be considering this. btw, i bought mine before reading any reviews. it was a spur of the moment purchase when i was in the store for something else.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 6:59:00 AM More reviews by lovesmua

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i looove this paintpot i have used groundwork rubenesque, and blacktrack, i love this one i use it all over lid and rubenesqueon the inner of the eye and thats it i set all of it with goldmode pigment and it looks georgeous i am in love it it, specially i dont have time for all the blending and nothing like that i apply it with 192 from mac and im in love

rated 5 of 5 on 5/24/2010 8:49:00 AM More reviews by elbz08

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

So i got this a couple weeks ago and i'v been LOVING it! Its such a gorgeous coral color! It has a great staying power & it never creased at all. It's pretty pigmented but you can apply it with a brush and sheer it out if you want, i'v been putting paradisco over it alot and wearing a dark brown in the crease but i think you could do alot of diffrent things with it. I was pleasently suprised with my first paintpot :)

rated 4 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:34:00 AM More reviews by largloworm

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Well..........I RAN out and bought this last night just before going out. Based on the reviews I figured it was a have to have for this make up junkie........I haven't gotten to the "bottom line" on this yet. I'm wondering if I should have bought 2!? I will be back to fill you in. With 100% willing to buy again..........how could I be different? We'll see....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2010 6:46:00 PM More reviews by ep3074

I really don't see what's NOT to like about this paint pot! It's so pigmented it shows up under most shadows. I love wearing it with shroom over top. It is such a pretty color, coral is really in right now. I even put a medium or dark brown in the crease for night time. I accidentally fell asleep with my makeup on (I know, I know) and it didn't budge by the next morning. I'd definitely repurchase if it wasn't LE

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2010 2:45:00 AM More reviews by WeinbergJ

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Coral Crepe is from the Prt--Papier Collection and is Limited Edition. It has a satin finish, and is a true coral colour. Like all MAC Paints and Paint Pots, it is a cream to powder finish and drys instantly. It can be applied with a steady hand, brush or sponge. When applied on the lids, Coral Crepe provides a pretty coral colour with just a hint of shimmer. It can be worn alone or as a base for other like-colours. The great thing about paint s is they're long-wearing and crease-resistant. This will product will stay on all day long, no matter what. This product is ideal for Spring/Summer not only because of the pretty colour that will look great on anyone but because it will hold up to the heat of warmer weather perfectly. You can even get away with using this as a blush for the cheeks. For $20 CAD, I think its a good price considering it will most likely last you a life time, as long as it doesn't dry up. The one downside to this product is the glass container. I usually buy MAC Paints rather than Paint Pots becaue I'm quite accident-prone and have dropped and shattered glass pots before.

Tip Do prevent paint pots from drying and cracking, store them upside down.

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by xxaceswildxx

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I was very VERY nervous about trying this product, my skin tone generally is HORRIBLE about any bright colors and I can never use coral colors. I used this and it made my green eyes stand out and i LOVED it. I went and bought a backup because i know i will use it a lot!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/18/2010 1:41:00 PM More reviews by BeautyMuse

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

What a gorgeous Paint Pot! This colour is seriously amazing and it looks fantastic on my green eyes. This doesn't even require shadow on top, it's beautiful enough to stand on its own as shadow. I like the satin finish, I've been getting tired of frosty paint pots. It's just got a slight sheen to it which prevents it from looking too dry. I really hope MAC makes this permanent, it's awesome!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2010 9:03:00 PM More reviews by ColdBanana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Absolutely love it. The color is gorgeous and i am currently going through a phase where i just love coral colors. Blends really well too . I like to use it with other colors and shadows. would buy again