LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub

4.3

Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla planifolia), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Limonene, Flavour. . . CASTOR SUGAR is very fine grain granulated sugar. . . This product contains NO Castor Oil.

on 5/31/2013 3:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I didn't like this the product it is messy and sticky, I suffer from dry lips anyway and this just made it a lot worse. It didn't really take the flakey bits of my lips it just plain made my lips massively dry. I won't be repurchasing this

on 5/29/2013 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I read that for some people this didn't seem to work, but for me, it's been amazing for my lips! I hate when I apply lipstick or even some types of gloss and you can see that my lips are uneven due to flakiness, but this scrubs them right away! I chose Mint Julep because I liked this scent best.
I agree it's priced a bit high, and IMO the packaging is a bit difficult to get the product out at the end, so I didn't give it 5 lippies. However, I'm happy with it and am going to pick up another one or two to keep in reserve.

on 5/15/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff. My favorite flavor out of the bunch. I'm not gonna front, you do get better exfoliation from a warm wet washcloth but its so much more fun using lush lip scrubs. Mint Julips smells so delicious and it taste even better even though I was one of those folks that thought it would be gross to lick it off lol. I would suggest using this daily as a maintenance product but don't depend on it for anything heavy duty. Totally unecessary but it does lift your spirits when you use it :)

on 5/5/2013 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a cute,pretty product to have. It tastes good, doesnt dry out my lips. But it doesnt make my lips as smooth as a boring homemade 'sugar + olive oil' scrub does, which is basically the purpose of a scrub. The sugar does cooagulate, it is messy. I dont see myself repurchasing it, I wont need to for a long time anyways.

on 4/25/2013 1:24:00 AM

Not impressed. The scrub doesn't really do anything for my lips, and I have really chapped lips. Even when I put it on just to exfoliate them, it doesn't make my lips as smooth as I would like and doesn't remove all the dry skin. It's also really messy, which is the party I dislike the most. It's messy and I get sugar on the floor, my pants, all over my hands, and it's just too much of a hassle for me to use. I really have to force myself to use it. The sugar particles in my jar also coagulated and now there are some stuck together blocks of sugar which is annoying. Would not repurchase.

on 4/21/2013 12:33:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

It's way overpriced but it works well and taste good. It's not something I need to have but more of a treat.

on 3/30/2013 7:20:00 PM

Miracle product!!! I get really chapped lips (because of dehydration or the weather) this stuff really works! It smells and tastes incredible, it gets rid of the flakey skin on my lips and it leaves my lips feeling like a babies bum (sorry tmi). My lipstick and lipgloss glides on more evenly and just overall looks better. The price is a bit steep, but honestly it's worth it.

on 3/16/2013 10:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I bought this when I worked at Lush and had staff discount. Does it do a good job of sloughing away dead skin on your lips? Yes. Is it worth 5+ a pot? Heeeeell no. It smells really nice and definitely makes your lips softer but it's nothing some castor sugar and essential oils couldn't do for a fraction of the price. Won't repurchase.

A must have product for me. I use this every morning before brushing my teeth, and then I lick it off :P it freshens my breath and tastes like candy! After I use this and apply my balm for the day, my lips look and feel great. No flakes, no dryness. I highly recommend! If you don't like mint, they have other scents/flavors too!

on 2/26/2013 12:05:00 AM

Hair: Other, Curly, Medium

So I really love this lip scrub and it tastes wonderful. Is that weird? It smells like mint chocolate. It does leave the lips very smooth and it does get rid of the dead skin..
Another plus is that the boyfriend likes it, if you know what I mean hahaha :) I would re-purchase

Popular Lip Treatments