September 23, 2014 | 1487 users online

Lip Treatments - LUSH - Mint Julips Lip Scrub

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2013 7:20:00 PM More reviews by linet182

Miracle product!!! I get really chapped lips (because of dehydration or the weather) this stuff really works! It smells and tastes incredible, it gets rid of the flakey skin on my lips and it leaves my lips feeling like a babies bum (sorry tmi). My lipstick and lipgloss glides on more evenly and just overall looks better. The price is a bit steep, but honestly it's worth it.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2013 10:06:00 AM More reviews by cocofabulous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this when I worked at Lush and had staff discount. Does it do a good job of sloughing away dead skin on your lips? Yes. Is it worth 5+ a pot? Heeeeell no. It smells really nice and definitely makes your lips softer but it's nothing some castor sugar and essential oils couldn't do for a fraction of the price. Won't repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2013 7:10:00 AM More reviews by liviiflutelouu

A must have product for me. I use this every morning before brushing my teeth, and then I lick it off :P it freshens my breath and tastes like candy! After I use this and apply my balm for the day, my lips look and feel great. No flakes, no dryness. I highly recommend! If you don't like mint, they have other scents/flavors too!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by MushroomLogic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

So I really love this lip scrub and it tastes wonderful. Is that weird? It smells like mint chocolate. It does leave the lips very smooth and it does get rid of the dead skin..
Another plus is that the boyfriend likes it, if you know what I mean hahaha :) I would re-purchase

rated 4 of 5 on 2/20/2013 1:10:00 AM More reviews by diyanahdiana

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE this product. It works great especially when I use it after I shower when my lips are soft or after a apply a thick layer of carmex. It smells and taste good too. HOWEVER, I can just use a homemade recipe of raw sugar and essential oil to achieve the same effect. Therefore, I will repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by Adrimunera

I sould be in the show "My Strange Addiction", because a few months ago I used ALL my money I saved on Lush products. And with this money I bought sooo many products including the Mint Julips Lip Scrub :)

Packaging : I never really liked the lip scrubs packaging, but it's not the LUSH one. It's every brand. But at the same time, it's not possible to have another packaging for a lip scrub.
I would give 4 out of 5 because I'm ALWAYS scared to let it fall (yeah, it's glass) ... Luckily once, I did and it didn't break ! :D

Taste/ Smell : Honestly, I like ... ATE it ! It is SOOOO delicious ! :D I am so mad at my friends when I tell them "ok you can have a little bit, but don't take too much" and I end up with like NOTHING ! hahahaha I swear, it's DELICIOUS !!!!! :D

100000000000 out of 5 !!!

Exfoliating : Super nice ! :) Not to harsh, but still really works ! :D I just rub my lips together and I lick it off :)

Overall : 5 out of 5 !!! I .... LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE it !! :D

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 9:57:00 AM More reviews by septhyneriadi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this product. It is a decent lip scrub and it tastes and smells great! However I am not repurchasing this product since I can get off with just vaseline mixed with some raw sugar.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2013 5:29:00 PM More reviews by teganrowe

I am in love with this product, it smells and tastes amazing and makes my lips feels AMAZING!!! The packaging is not ideal as it can be hard to get the product out but overall it is wonderful. Super excited to try the bubble gum one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2013 9:46:00 AM More reviews by Sarah1325

This is a good lip scrub although I don't like mint. My son however likes to EAT this one. Which is no problem since its edible. And as a lip scrub these work great.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/3/2013 3:56:00 PM More reviews by Emancipatedpunk

I wish I could full-on eat this product. Which is not that crazy of a wish since LUSH made it to be licked off after use. It tastes just as good as it smells and my lips have never felt nicer. I always condition my lips after each use but this is my first winter without chapped lips. And this baby is half the reason for that. Not quite a holy grail item but I will definitely be buying this again once I use it up.