LUSH Mint Julips Lip Scrub

4.3

Castor Sugar, Organic Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Vanilla Extract (Vanilla planifolia), Tagetes Oil (Tagetes minuta), Peppermint Oil (Mentha piperita), Limonene, Flavour. . . CASTOR SUGAR is very fine grain granulated sugar. . . This product contains NO Castor Oil.

on 7/8/2013 4:41:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is a nice scrub and does get rid of chapped lips, but for $10 i dont think it's worth it but I will probably repurchase.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure

One little pot can last over six months, and it's so yummy!! This is one of my top five favorite Lush products. Really great for dry lips.

on 6/24/2013 11:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I know I could make my own lip scrub if I were feeling industrious, but I love the Mint Julips one from LUSH. It tastes fantastic - sweet minty chocolate. It comes in a cute little glass jar and doesn't get sticky or gross as I use it. I don't tend to ingest it when I use it, but I like that I could if I wanted to. It's coarse enough to do the job but not too rough on the lips. The price is decent when compared to other lip scrubs. I have not found one that I like more, including the more expensive ones I have tried. I have repurchased it and will probably continue to do so. The first one I bought lasted me a good six months, though I do not use it every day.

on 6/22/2013 12:22:00 PM

I recently purchased this lip scrub and have enjoyed using it. It is a cute little pot but not the most effective, I hate having to dig out the perfect amount and often use to much. I do enjoy that it leaves nice moisture on your lips, but not so much that it effects your lipstick application (as some chapsticks will). I also struggle with my pours around my lips getting clogged, because I wear so much lipstick and this really helps with that. I will use it twice a day if wearing a dark color. Unfortunately when I went to buy this product I was looking for the Sweet Lips, which they didn't have. I am not as fond of the Mint Julip texture, as it is more fine. Also the taste to for me is rather disgusting. So when saying I would repurchase, I would but probably try a different flavor. Luckily if you go to lush, they will happily let you try anything on, so you can choose for yourself!

on 6/16/2013 10:17:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure

I LOVE this! My lips were always dry and chapped but this buffed them to beauty! I think it's a little pricey for what it is though.

on 6/1/2013 10:19:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I always have chapped lips. I've tried using a dry soft toothbrush, and it just worked okay. $9.95 for a lip scrub IS silly. I decided to treat myself because of all the raves, so I gave in and forked out the cash. It will last a long time, even with nightly use. Its key to not have wet hands, it'll make the sugar hard and clump. I really this product. Its a mint chocolate flavor, which is alright- better than no flavor I suppose. Would not repurchase based on price, and also I think this one container will last!

on 5/31/2013 3:00:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I didn't like this the product it is messy and sticky, I suffer from dry lips anyway and this just made it a lot worse. It didn't really take the flakey bits of my lips it just plain made my lips massively dry. I won't be repurchasing this

on 5/29/2013 2:11:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

I read that for some people this didn't seem to work, but for me, it's been amazing for my lips! I hate when I apply lipstick or even some types of gloss and you can see that my lips are uneven due to flakiness, but this scrubs them right away! I chose Mint Julep because I liked this scent best.
I agree it's priced a bit high, and IMO the packaging is a bit difficult to get the product out at the end, so I didn't give it 5 lippies. However, I'm happy with it and am going to pick up another one or two to keep in reserve.

on 5/15/2013 5:57:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I love this stuff. My favorite flavor out of the bunch. I'm not gonna front, you do get better exfoliation from a warm wet washcloth but its so much more fun using lush lip scrubs. Mint Julips smells so delicious and it taste even better even though I was one of those folks that thought it would be gross to lick it off lol. I would suggest using this daily as a maintenance product but don't depend on it for anything heavy duty. Totally unecessary but it does lift your spirits when you use it :)

on 5/5/2013 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

This is a cute,pretty product to have. It tastes good, doesnt dry out my lips. But it doesnt make my lips as smooth as a boring homemade 'sugar + olive oil' scrub does, which is basically the purpose of a scrub. The sugar does cooagulate, it is messy. I dont see myself repurchasing it, I wont need to for a long time anyways.

Popular Lip Treatments