December 20, 2014 | 1650 users online

Mascara - MAC - Opulash

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by saban

This is the best MAC mascara I have used since Loud Lash was still available.

My lashes are defined and full and they don't smudge at all on me. And for about $14, I don't feel guilty when i need to buy another tube.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2011 12:13:00 AM More reviews by chichenitza

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

No clumping, left me with lush, long, shiny lashes. Great stuff!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 7:07:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this as an alternative to Dior Show. It is more if you like a dramatic voluminous look (which i do). Its a great mascara, like most for the first month, then it kind of fades and you need to work with it more to get the same effect. Thats is most mascaras though. In any case, I liked it, it gives quick volume within two coats-- Ive used this in conjunction with Mabelline the Falsies and found that to be a great combination to add more definiton & drama!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/5/2011 6:38:00 PM More reviews by caleee143

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! It can give you amazing lashes but only after two coats. This mascara has only smudged on me once and that was this morning because I didn't wash my face last night. When I wash this off it reminds me of the tube style mascara which may explain why I have never seen any flaking or smearing whatsoever. Will repurchase again and again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2011 9:52:00 PM More reviews by footballqueen07

I recently bought Opulash in Themyscira (violet-tinged blue) from the new MAC Wonder Woman collection. My first experience with this was great, considering it was a colour other than black!

Application was easy and there weren't many clumps. Definitely noticed that this worked to lengthen the lashes as well as volumize (about the same volume I get from Plush Lash). Comparing it to my usual Plush Lash, however, I found the formula wasn't as moist. It dried quickly and there were a few flakes at the end of the day. Not enough to bother me though.

I would recommend this, if you get a chance to get the coloured mascara it's SO much fun :) my lashes are quite dark so the blue was not super obvious. It was a lovely subtle pop of colour.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by sexysylvia1211

Im very suprised that this mascara is not bad at all! I love the false lash look, and YSL faux cils/MUFE Smoky lash have been my HG for ages. Most other mascaras usually end up straight in the bin after a few uses, because unless i get huge black lashes, im not interested :) This one didnt give me that look, but i liked how it coated all my lashes, seperated them, no clumping and how black this mascara was! (much blacker than YSL!) It just kind of fanned out my lashes, they looked very pretty, but much more natural than what I am used to. And no smudging or flakies all day! I will definitely be keeping this for days where im just popping out to the post office or something. And i may try to layer this on top of my usual ysl/mufe mascaras to make them more intense black. Oh and the brush is slightly too big for me, im not a fan of bigger brushes. Overall, a very good, above average mascara. Someone with for example kim k's big big eyes and lots of their own lashes, would find this mascara really good

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2011 8:11:00 AM More reviews by LondonKazza

I bought this mascara on a whim at the airport and have been pleasantly surprised by how good it is. The packaging is pretty standard but the product itself is excellent. It gives my lashes volume and makes them jet black. I always curl my lashes before putting mascara on and this holds the curl really well.

I have just made a mistake and bought MAC's False Lashes Mascara but really wished I had just rebought Opulash!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2011 7:19:00 PM More reviews by bleupoppy2

I love, love, love this mascara! It's officially my holy grail :) It's perfect for long, lush, thick, fluttery lashes! This does exactly what I want my mascara to do: thicken, volumize, lengthen and separate. It's more expensive than a drug store mascara, but on the lower end of the spectrum as far as department store mascaras go. At $14, I personally think it's worth the money.

It really does last all day, and I haven't found it to flake or smear either. I will buy this again and again. Not to mention it's also good for Back 2 Mac!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/5/2011 7:00:00 AM More reviews by NARSaddiction

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I realy like this mascara but I must begin by saying that my eyelashes are naturally quite thick and long to begin with. For that reason I think it might not work on those who want it to lengthen and thicken. What it has done for me is fanned out my lashes and made them look beautifully feathery. This is the mascara I will wear day to day as I always have a seperate mascara for day and night. The colour is also a quite intense black. I would recommend this for girls who already have long thick lashes who just want to make them look fanned out and luxurious. Price is quite reasonable too seeing as I have paid almost 20 for mascaras in the past. Also no clumping or flaking and is realy easy to remove.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/15/2010 6:02:00 PM More reviews by Euqinu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I generally love MAC products, however this one is a fail. It really only makes the lashes you have black... It doesnt thicken, or extend. Only good thing about it is it doesnt clump. Deffinatley wouldn't buy again.