July 31, 2014 | 1033 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by katealbright

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the Skin Renew Sheer Tint. I'm really not sure why I bought this product. I never understood the roll-on applicator trend, one-size-fits-all color is always too dark or orange on me, and I already had a concealer I was happy with. However! I'm really glad I bought it! The color is sheer and adapts to my light skin very well -- sometimes I wear only this! It will start to crease if you put on several layers.
I use it both to cover mild dark circles but mostly for the purple veins that show through my skin around my eyes. I suppose that's why it's not too orange for once, because you need that to cancel blue/purple tones. It has seemed to reduce the darkness over the past few months (I don't use daily). I do sometimes wish it had spf, but sometimes spf can irritate my eyes so I'm on the fence. It is a little bit expensive but it lasts a long time. The only reason I wouldn't buy again is just because I like to experiment, but I have a feeling I will come back to this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer comes in a huge container (15ml). I've calculated the price per gram on all my concealer and this is the cheapest. I've been using it for so long and I'm not even close of running out.

I use the shade light for my NW15-20 skin. What really make this concealer great is the liquid consistency it makes it so blendable. It also give a nice light luminous converage. I use this in combination with a corrector as the last step and it's flawless. I blend it with my fingers.

This isn't by any mean a full coverage concealer, but it doesn't oxydize, it stays on well and it's very cheap per ml (around 1$ per ml). I also use it as a spot on foundation on the go and it's great for that.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by hannahyQ

It has somewhat of an orangey base, which some dislike, but I feel helps cancel out some of the blue from my dark circles. Very buildable and easy to apply. However, after 2 coats it can get a little too bright and actually call attention to your bags. The one downside is that it's staying power isn't fantastic. You will have to reapply it a couple of times per day, but it's packaging makes it easy to carry around. Essentially, it does its job at an affordable price.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by IGotThemBunz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this product a couple years ago & I couldn't remember why I stopped wearing it but I decided to purchase it again after watching a makeup tutorial on youtube for covering undereye darkness. Well, I now remember why I stopped using it. This product makes my eyes really really itchy and wattery! My eyes get so wattery and irritated that it makes it impossible for me to do my makeup around my eyes! >_< & i have like really bad undereye darkness so covering up that area is a MUST! I stopped using it after two days & gave it to my sister. Never purchasing this product again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is okay, doesn't completely cover my dark circles but looks natural and doesn't crease very much or cake up, a problem I've had with many fuller coverage under eye concealer. I like the idea of the cooling roller ball but I find that if I actually roll all the way under my eyes that it dispenses too much product. The amount of product you get is a lot though, I've had mine forever and I don't even think its close to being done, so its good value. I will keep on buying this till I find something with more coverage that doesn't crease or cake. I would recommend this to people who only have light under eye circles.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/25/2013 2:15:00 PM More reviews by firecracked

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff simply for the convenience. It's perfect for when you have to run some errands or take your grandma to the doctor and you don't really want to bother with makeup but don't want to look "sickly" with your bare under eyes. It's definitely sheer sheer coverage, but for me it brights the area enough to be okay with leaving the house. I've got brown skin with yellow undertones, and it blends in fine.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/22/2013 10:22:00 PM More reviews by anastesia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

Nothing special. Brightens the eye area which is nice, but does no more than that.
Feels nice when you put it on due to that metallic eye roller.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/22/2013 9:30:00 PM More reviews by Nomiegee

I love this under the eye roller! the packaging is cute and convenient. The roller makes it so easy to use and the constancy of this formula is very light and liquidy so you much pat it after you have rolled it under your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/20/2013 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Walko

I didn't like this at all.It feels dry and sticky and doesn't cover much. and it's FULL of alcohol. What on earth is that stuff doing in a product for use under the eyes!?Alcohol at this level will dry out skin and cause collagen breakdown .You don't even have to FEEL or SEE the damage this amount of alcohol will cause , but believe me it's taking place under the skin's suface..One for the bin I think.

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 9/18/2013 11:47:00 PM More reviews by misskittycity74

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS!! I discovered this item from a you tube makeup tutorial! It's very lightweight & instantly brightens the eye area! This product wakes up my face & is never cakey. Fool proof to apply. It feels nice & cool upon application. This a HG product for me. The product seems to last forever. I've had my roller for about 4 months - I use it daily, sometimes twice & it's still going strong!💕💕💕

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No