August 31, 2014 | 943 users online

Concealers - Garnier - Anti-Dark-Circle Eye Roller

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by xtinahb

Great light absorbent texture that really brightens my mild - medium undereye darkness. I am a light tan Asian gal NC30/C4 with circle darkness. Not the worst, but definitely there. The shades were Sheer Tint and Med - Deep and I bought Sheer Tint. Peachy-pigmented that brightens, without any greyness, and its watery texture absorbs to a satin smooth finish. Not tacky, not crepey, just skin-like. My circles are about 75% covered with this product, my preference. Sometimes with NO darkness it can look unnatural IMO. I create an upside down triangle under my eyes to the top of cheekbones and pat with a beautyblender. Kardashian highlight hello :) !! Adds a subtle brightness to the innerface. Its light texture means you can't overdo-it and the wateriness means it absorbs quickly and looks natural-textured, not cakey at all. $$$ for DS but I am glad I tried and would rebuy. It's really unique!

rated 1 of 5 on 10/24/2013 11:27:00 PM More reviews by hanabi318

I first really liked this product to brighten and conceal under my eyes. It blended very easily, with my ring finger or pointed foundation brush. I needed a decent eye cream underneath. You get a lot of product, but I couldn't tell when it's running low because when I thought it's almost finished, I shook it up a little and there was more product. Unfortunately I decided to stop using this product because there's too much alcohol for my under eyes, I noticed that the alcohol evaporation or something made my eyes water.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/17/2013 2:52:00 AM More reviews by jewelishappy

Easy to use, and it really lightens the dark circle around my eyes. However, it sometimes does not dry up fast should be blend by your fingers around your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/9/2013 3:29:00 AM More reviews by royas784

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I've been using this in the medium/deep shade (I'm NC 35) for about two years now and LOVE it for everyday use. I have dark undereye circles so a concealer is a must. I use a little of this almost everyday (I alternate with Estee Lauder Double Wear concealer) and set with a translucent loose powder (I use Boot's Perfect Light, which I've reviewed). The consistency is quite thin, so this is a surprisingly effective concealer. Coverage is light so it's good for daytime use. It doesn't settle into lines and it definitely makes me look more awake- dark circles are much less noticeable. It does fade a bit by the end of the day, but that's expected. Overall, this is a very good undereye concealer. I'm sold!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2013 8:09:00 PM More reviews by mkupsyl

What a little gem this is! It is a perfect undereye concealer that I look forward to using this each morning. I would say it brightens more than conceals but for a 21 year old its adequate coverage. Definitely yellow toned. I've tried using it on blemishes but no. Not enough coverage but no breakouts which is nice. Go buy it!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/5/2013 6:12:00 PM More reviews by katealbright

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I got this in the Skin Renew Sheer Tint. I'm really not sure why I bought this product. I never understood the roll-on applicator trend, one-size-fits-all color is always too dark or orange on me, and I already had a concealer I was happy with. However! I'm really glad I bought it! The color is sheer and adapts to my light skin very well -- sometimes I wear only this! It will start to crease if you put on several layers.
I use it both to cover mild dark circles but mostly for the purple veins that show through my skin around my eyes. I suppose that's why it's not too orange for once, because you need that to cancel blue/purple tones. It has seemed to reduce the darkness over the past few months (I don't use daily). I do sometimes wish it had spf, but sometimes spf can irritate my eyes so I'm on the fence. It is a little bit expensive but it lasts a long time. The only reason I wouldn't buy again is just because I like to experiment, but I have a feeling I will come back to this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2013 12:10:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This concealer comes in a huge container (15ml). I've calculated the price per gram on all my concealer and this is the cheapest. I've been using it for so long and I'm not even close of running out.

I use the shade light for my NW15-20 skin. What really make this concealer great is the liquid consistency it makes it so blendable. It also give a nice light luminous converage. I use this in combination with a corrector as the last step and it's flawless. I blend it with my fingers.

This isn't by any mean a full coverage concealer, but it doesn't oxydize, it stays on well and it's very cheap per ml (around 1$ per ml). I also use it as a spot on foundation on the go and it's great for that.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by hannahyQ

It has somewhat of an orangey base, which some dislike, but I feel helps cancel out some of the blue from my dark circles. Very buildable and easy to apply. However, after 2 coats it can get a little too bright and actually call attention to your bags. The one downside is that it's staying power isn't fantastic. You will have to reapply it a couple of times per day, but it's packaging makes it easy to carry around. Essentially, it does its job at an affordable price.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2013 12:12:00 PM More reviews by IGotThemBunz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this product a couple years ago & I couldn't remember why I stopped wearing it but I decided to purchase it again after watching a makeup tutorial on youtube for covering undereye darkness. Well, I now remember why I stopped using it. This product makes my eyes really really itchy and wattery! My eyes get so wattery and irritated that it makes it impossible for me to do my makeup around my eyes! >_< & i have like really bad undereye darkness so covering up that area is a MUST! I stopped using it after two days & gave it to my sister. Never purchasing this product again!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/25/2013 3:02:00 PM More reviews by Nicola21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is okay, doesn't completely cover my dark circles but looks natural and doesn't crease very much or cake up, a problem I've had with many fuller coverage under eye concealer. I like the idea of the cooling roller ball but I find that if I actually roll all the way under my eyes that it dispenses too much product. The amount of product you get is a lot though, I've had mine forever and I don't even think its close to being done, so its good value. I will keep on buying this till I find something with more coverage that doesn't crease or cake. I would recommend this to people who only have light under eye circles.